你尽力而为吧
Well, you do the best you can.
-不 我需要裙子 -不行
– No, I need the dress. – No.
我要看褶边是怎么垂落的
I need to see how the hem falls.
不 戈达 我不要穿
No, Gerda, I’m not putting it on.
我没要你穿
Well, I haven’t asked you to.
尽管放松
Just relax.
越早开始
The sooner I start,
越早结束
the sooner I finish.
你们好啊
Well, hello, there!
别担心 亲爱的
Oh, don’t worry, my darling.
我们要叫你
We’re going to call you
莉莉[百合]
Lili.
如此专注
Such concentration.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I think
你会溜进画里就此消失
you’re going to slip through the surface of the painting and vanish.
进到泥沼里
Into the bog.
就像你小时候那朋友的风筝一样
Like your friend’s kite when you were a boy.
汉斯
Hans.
没错 汉斯
Yes, Hans.
他肯定还坐在那块石头上
I bet he still sits on that rock,
哭的死去活来
sobbing his heart out.
可别
Don’t.
他现在是巴黎的画商
He’s actually an art dealer in Paris.
给有钱的美国人卖♥♥以前的大作
Peddling old masters to rich Americans.
所以我们不必担心汉斯
So we don’t need to worry about Hans.
是啊 我们不必担心汉斯
No, we don’t need to worry about hans.
我并不想打扰你
I didn’t mean to disturb you.
没关系 我完成了
No, it’s okay. I’m finished.
别担心 我不会消失到泥沼里去的
And don’t worry, I won’t disappear into the bog.
泥沼在我心里 傻孩子
The bog’s in me, silly.
怎么了
What?
丈夫不能看妻子脱衣服吗
Can’t a man watch his wife get undressed?
这是件新的
It’s new.
观察力不错
That’s very observant.
不 穿着吧
Oh, no, leave it on.
很漂亮
It’s pretty.
我或许可以借给你
I might let you borrow it.
我或许会很喜欢
I might enjoy that.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there something you’d like to tell me?
你有什么想知道的吗
Is there something you’d like to know?
没有
No.
我是你妻子
I’m your wife.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
那两个 那边
Those two, over there.
他们俩
Both of them?
还在同一时间
And at the same time.
已婚人士太容易被吓到了
Oh, married people are so delightfully easy to shock.
我们假装被吓到是为了鼓励你
We just pretend to be shocked because it encourages you.
我知道
I know.
这也是为什么
That is why you’re the only
我的艺术家舞会派对上只邀请了你们这一对
married couple in my party for the artists’ ball.
不 不可能
No. Out of the question.
她一个人也能来
She can go without me.
没有男伴的戈达 这可是大丑闻
Gerda without an escort? Why, it would be a scandal!
戈达就喜欢丑闻
Gerda loves a scandal.
看她怎么穿衣服的
Look at the way she dresses.
炫耀着她的脚踝
Flaunting her ankles.
我觉得不会有谁
I don’t think anyone is
看到我的脚踝就会堕落吧
likely to be corrupted by seeing my ankles.
我就是
I was.
我们第一次见面的时候 我正要离开学院
It was the first time we met, I was leaving the academy
她当时坐在台阶上 炫耀着她的脚踝
and she was sitting on the steps, flaunting said ankles.
她向我求欢
And she propositioned me.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我跟他说你好的时候 他真的脸红了
When I said hello to him, he actually blushed.
他太害羞了 于是我约了他出去
He was so shy, so I asked him out.
而你答应了
And you said yes.
她逼我的
Well, she made me.
她当时那么肯定
She seemed so sure.
我就是肯定
I was sure.
我现在也是
I still am.
-拜托 够了 -不是吧
– Please, enough. – No.
他哪里好了
What was it about him?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我们去喝了咖啡 在那之后
But we went for coffee, and after,
我吻了他
I kissed him.
这是最奇怪的
And it was the strangest thing.
就像在亲吻自己一样
It was like kissing myself.
这俩人不会再在一起多久了
These two won’t be staying much longer.
未婚人士太容易被吓到了
Unmarried people are so delightfully easy to shock.
别关
Leave it.
你真的因为我的脚踝而堕落了吗
Were you really corrupted by my ankles?
你当时可够无♥耻♥的
You were shameless.
我现在还是
I still am.
美丽的
Beautiful,
无♥耻♥的戈达
shameless Gerda.
等等
Wait.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
对不起
Sorry.
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
为什么
Why?
想事情
Wondering about things.
什么事情
What things?
想昨晚会不会有孩子
Wondering if we made a baby last night.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
想知道你什么时候变得这么美
Wondering when you got so pretty.
我一直很美
I was always pretty.
只是你从未注意到
But you just never noticed.
-有人吗 -这里
– Hello? – In here.
这些画很好 戈达
These are good, Gerda.
是吗
You think?
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我跟乌拉喝咖啡去了
I had a coffee with Ulla.
她问了我艺术家舞会的事情
She asked me about the artists’ ball.
我不去
I’m not going.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我拒绝了
I told her no.
你应该去 你很喜欢
You should go. You enjoy it.
跟你一起我才喜欢
With you, I enjoy it.
在这种场合露面是好事
It’s good to be seen at those things.
这我是知道的
I do understand that.
那也是你恨他们的原因
And that’s why you hate them.
感觉是在伪装自己
I feel as though I’m performing myself.
给他们看看真正的埃纳·维纳
Giving them your Einar Wegener.
为何不让他们看看不一样的呢
Why not give them something different?
扮成别人去
Go as someone else?
你已经有想法了吗
Do you have someone in particular in mind?
不行
No.
肯定能以假乱真
You’d be very convincing.
这也太过分了
That is outrageous.
你可能会享受呢
Oh, you might even enjoy it.
才不会
No.
你下回得刮干净点
You’ll have to shave closer next time.
闭眼
Close your eyes.
给别人画真挺难的
This is hard on someone else.
让我试试
Well, let me try.
怎么样
What do you think?
比我厉害多了
Better than I ever manage.
莉莉
Lili.
我要给你画素描
I want to sketch you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!