And change.
并且做出改变
Now…
现在
Let’s start off by playing some 7-a-sides.
让我们从七人制比赛开始
Mr. Revie never made us do that.
里维先生从来不让我们做这个
Well, I’m not Mr. Revie.
我不是里维先生
From now on, I don’t wanna hear that name again ever.
从现在开始 我不想再听到那个名字
Next player who mentions it or
再有人提起或是
What he did or didn’t do in the old days…
告诉我他之前让你们做什么或不做什么
Will spend a week cleaning my boots.
这个人就得给我擦一周的鞋子
7-a-sides. Keep it nice and clean. Hey.
七人制比赛 踢得漂亮点 不准耍花招
And sensible. No 50 50s.
要动脑子 不准铲抢
Right. I’ll play meself.
好吧 我来亲自示范
You might learn something, Irishman.
学着点 爱尔兰人
251 goals in 274 starts.
274次发球251射门成功
I’d like to see Don-fucking-Revie do that, eh?
真想看他妈的唐·里维这么做
First seven over here. Come on. There you go.
第一组去那 快 走吧
Hope he’s ready. Come on, pal. Let’s do it.
但愿他有备而来 快点 伙计 开始吧
Yes, Irishman, I’ll have it here!
对了 爱尔兰小子 我会这么做
Back to you, back to you! Go, lad, come on!
后传 后传 快 小子
Billy will have it, billy will have it!
传给比利 传给比利
Give it to billy.
传给比利
Yes, come on, Billy. I’m free! Here, come on!
比利 没人防我 这边
Close him down, close him down!
防死他 防死他
Hey, 50i50, Norman.
诺曼 铲抢
You deaf or what?
你是聋了还是怎么了
Jesus. Good tackle.
天啊 截的好
What’s the matter with you? He said no 50i50s.
你怎么回事 他说了不准铲抢
What are you gonna do? Book me? Yes, I will.
你想怎么着 记名警告 是的 我会这么做
You’re a bunch of fucking bullies.
你们他妈的就是一群恶棍
It’s a fair challenge, Norman. Fair play.
这是公平之争 诺曼 很公平
Up. Up.
起来 起来
Easy, easy.
慢点 慢点
Come on. 1, 2. Pass and move.
来 1 2 传球 跑动
Okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
“251 goals in 274 starts.”
274个发球251进球
“goals.” “goals.”
进球 进球
He should’ve stayed with Peter Taylor.
他该留在皮特·泰勒那
I’ve heard he’s the one with all the talent anyway.
我听说他才是有天分的人
Well, I’ll tell you. He’s no Don Revie.
让我说 他不是唐·里维
Best team in the country, Leeds.
国内最好的球队 利兹队
Best players. Best stadium. Best backroom staff.
最好的球员 最好的球场 最好的管理层
Best everything, really.
拥有最得天独厚的条件
Right.
听着
Last time, there was a whole division
上赛季 你们和利兹
Between you and leeds.
差了一个档次
Not now. Not today.
但今日不同往昔
Today we’re here as second division champions.
今天我们是乙级联赛的冠军
And equals with leeds.
和利兹地位相同
John Mcgovern and Billy Bremner, equals.
约翰·麦加文和比利·布莱姆 对等
Kevin Hector and Johnny Giles. Equals.
凯文·赫特和强尼·伊莱斯 对等
Good lad. Equals.
好小子 对等
Alan Hinton and Peter Lorimer…
艾伦·西顿和皮特·罗林姆
Equals Equals.
对等 对等
John O’hare and Paul Madeley.
约翰·奥赫尔和保罗·麦得利
Equals! Now, come on.
对等 加油
Chins up, chests out.
挺胸抬头
We can take this lot. Come on! Come on!
我们能够打败他们 加油 加油
Come on! Go! Get out there!
加油 上场吧
Come on, Leeds. Come on.
利兹 我们来了 加油
Well, it’s an achievement for Derby,
晋级甲级联赛
Being promoted to the first division.
对德比来说是很大的成就
But the truth is…
但事实是
Leeds United have the habit of reminding them…
利兹联队习惯性的提醒了他们
Just how far they still have to go.
和我们的差距有多远
They made us look like fools today.
我们今天被耍得像猴子一样
I mean, our boys…
我意思是
What was O’Hare doing?
奥赫尔在干什么?
Letting Madeley bully him like that, pushing him around.
让麦得利任意摆布
Madeley’s half his bloody size.
麦得利的块头是他的两倍
O’Hare needs to toughen up.
奥赫尔需要加强锻炼
He’s from the Scottish dockyards, isn’t he?
他来自苏格兰造船队 不是吗
What about McGovern? He was useless in the middle.
卖♥♥加文怎么样? 他在中场毫无用处
Whose idea was that?
是谁让他在中场的
Yours.
你
Good lad.
好家伙
He was all over the place.
他满场跑
Like the wandering Jew.
就像流浪的犹太人
Giving the ball to anyone but his own. We need a ball player.
总是不带球 我们需要一位球员
A natural in midfield…
天生的中场
who can hold on to it, keep possession.
能持续控球
Giving it away too easily.
太轻易丢球了
Someone like…
就像
Colin Todd.
科林·托德
Oh, now you’re talking.
哦 是你说的
Lovely pair of feet.
脚很漂亮
I’ve heard he wants out of Sunderland too.
我听说他也想离开桑德兰
They’re all jumping ship up there.
他们全都要离开那里
Go on, sign him then.
好的 签下他
What?
什么
We can’t.
我们不能
Longson’s already told us.
朗格逊已经告诉我们了
” Club’s in debt.”
“俱乐部现已负债”
Having said that, Derby had moments.
说到这里 德比的确有踢得不错的时候
They played some football.
像是在踢足球
They were brief moments perhaps, but they did play some football at times.
虽然时间很短 但他们确实有时在踢足球
But when you come up… Oh, bollocks to that!
但是你说到 胡说八道
I didn’t get us all the way to the First Division…
我一路打到甲级联赛
so we could sit there mid-table
不是为了待在联赛排行榜中段
and be cannon fodder for sides like Leeds.
给利兹这样的队当炮灰的
Sign the man.
签下他
Hang on, hang on. Brian- –
等等 布莱恩
I’ll handle bloody Longson.
我可以说服该死的朗格逊
Oh, you are a disgrace!
你真丢人
For missing the target from there, you want bloody shooting!
错失射门机会 你要射得狠点
Now, get in there!
现在 射门
That’s what I pay you for!
我花钱就是让你干这个的
170 grand for Colin- fucking- Todd?
花17万英镑 就为了该死的科林托德
Correction, “The Almighty” Colin Todd.
纠正 是全能的科林·托德
Best technical footballer in the country.
全国技术最精湛的球员
And his salary’s 300 quid a week? We can’t pay a footballer that.
而且他的工资每周300磅? 我们付不起
That’s the way things are going, Uncle Sam.
世道就是这样的 山姆大叔
Football’s all about money now.
如今 足球就是砸钱
I told you never to go over my head again.
我说过不要再先斩后奏了
I had no choice. Windows opened up.
没得选择 窗户打开了
You were in the bloody West Indies.
你当时在该死的西印度群岛
Windows?
窗户?
You mean, there are others? Messrs. Gemmill and Hennessey.
你是说 还签了其他人 简米尔和轩尼斯
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
该死
Let me ask you a question, Uncle Sam.
我问你 山姆大叔
What’d you come into football for?
你涉足足球界为了什么
Support the football club of my hometown.
资助我家乡的足球俱乐部
The club I’ve supported all my life.
我为这家俱乐部倾尽一生
Well, I’m sure we all admire your loyalty.
我们很欣赏你的忠诚
I didn’t come to be lectured by some cocky little twat from the North East.
我来这里不是让东北来的狂妄的傻子教训的
The way I see it, there’s no point being in this game…
我认为 参加比赛毫无意义
unless you want to beat the best.
除非你想打败最强的队
And be the best.
并成为最强的
That’s all the people of Derby want.
这是所有德比人的心愿
If you really have their interest at heart- –
如果你真的关心他们的利益
Not just impressing your friends in the director’s box.
而不仅仅关注董事的收益