playing for England against you…
为你的对手英格兰队比赛
in an under – 23 match.
大约23场
I remember you now.
我想起你了
You had a black eye. A right bloody shiner.
你有一双黑色的眼睛 炯炯有神
You never stopped fucking talking.
你一直不停的说话
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I’ve come to talk to you about the promised land.
我来跟你谈谈希望的大♥陆♥
A land of milk and honey.
满是牛奶和蜂蜜的大♥陆♥
A little place up the M1 called Derby.
M1的上方有个小地方 德比
May we come in?
我们可以进来吗
Aye.
好的
Come on, lads! Knees up.
来吧 小伙子 膝盖别打弯
That’s it. That’s it. Come on.
对对 就是这样 加油
It’s supposed to hurt.
那样会受伤
Faster. Come on. Come on, get those knees up.
快点 加油 加油 膝盖别打弯
Dave Mackay.
戴夫·麦基
You don’t sound happy, Uncle Sam. I’m not.
看来你不高兴啊 山姆大叔 我不高兴
What were you thinking going over my head?
你觉得我在想什么
Why didn’t you call?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Because you’d have said no.
因为你不会同意的
Bloody right I’d have said no.
你也知道我不会同意
The man’s bloody crocked.
他嗜酒如命
Pete reckons he’s good for 3 more years.
皮特说他辉煌了3年多
Is he, fuck.
是吗 该死
He’s broken more bones than Eve the Knieve.
他比Eve和Knieve还会虐待运动员
Trust me, Mr. Chairman.
相信我 主席先生
It’s money well spent.
这钱花的值得
Who the fuck are they?
那些该死的是谁
That’ll be Messrs. McGovern and O’Hare.
那是卖♥♥加文先生和奥赫尔先生
Hello. Hello.
嗨 嗨
Where did they come from?
他们是哪的
Me old stomping grounds, Hartlepools and Sunderland.
我原来的队员 哈特而普尔和森德兰
Very reasonable too.
也很有才
Just doing what’s best for the club.
只是为了俱乐部好
That’ll be my club, Brian. My club.
那是我的俱乐部布莱恩 我的
Okay, lads. Come on, move! Move now!
好的 小伙子们 加油 跑起来
Mr. Mackay, over here. Hey, you all right, fellas?
麦基 那边 你们怎么样 小伙子们
Give them a smile.
笑一个
Pretend you’re happy to be here in Derby.
假装你们在德比很高兴
If you lot don’t perform for us,
要是你们不好好表现
I’ll feed you to these guys, all right?
我就把你们喂了这些家伙
Who’s got the prettiest face here?
谁最帅?
The one in the middle.
中间那个
I think it’s Dave Mackay, isn’t it?
那是戴夫·麦基 是吗
I’m not answering that question.
我拒绝回答这个问题
That’s nice football, lads. Well done!
踢得很好 小伙子们 好样的
Now you’re thinking about it!
用用脑子
Let’s play some football! Let’s play some football!
我们来踢足球 我们来踢足球
You’re a genius, Pete.
皮特 你真是个天才
Bloody genius. How did you see it?
真是个天才 你怎么发现的
Don’t know. It’s just obvious.
不知道 那很明显
McGovern in midfield. Mackay at the back.
麦加文中场 麦基后卫
O’Hare up front.
奥赫尔前锋
It’s the skewer, isn’t it? In the shish kebab.
就像拴在一根绳子上的蚂蚱 对吧
Beautiful.
漂亮
A thing of fucking beauty.
妈的太棒了
Hey, get off. Come on! That’s the way!
走开 加油 就是这样
Dave Mackay.
戴夫·麦基
Out to McGovern.
传给了麦加文
Oh, he hit it just right!
球进了
O’Hare!
奥赫尔
And it’s there!
球进了!!
Yes! Come on!
好样的 加油
Durban back to McGovern. McGovern with the shot.
德班回传给了麦加文 麦加文射门了
Durban. It’s in!
德班进球了
Oh, and a magnificent goal!
这球真漂亮
And it’s a goal!
进球了
O’Hare and Hector in the penalty area.
奥赫尔和赫特在罚球区
O’Hare. Beautiful football!
奥赫尔 漂亮
Yes! Come on!
好样的 加油
It was all so easy.
太轻松了
Yeah! That’s it.
耶 太棒了
Derby win the second division.
德比赢得了乙级联赛冠军
It’s a magnificent achievement for Brian Clough’s team.
对布莱恩·克拉夫的队伍来说是一项壮举
Go on, Brian. Fill it up. Fill it up.
继续 布莱恩 倒满 倒满
Shush, shush, look, look, look.
快看 快看
Look.
快看
For Leeds to win the first division title…
利兹队赢得甲级联赛冠军
Being named manager of the year
及我被授予年度最佳教练
Really is a dream come true.
让我们的梦想得以成真
I’ve a lot of people to thank.
我要感谢很多人
I’ve had a lot of support, all year.
在这一年给我的大力支持
Yeah, you enjoy it, Don.
尽情享受吧 唐
Go home, put your feet up and enjoy it.
回家躺着好好享受吧
There’s a good lad.
好兄弟
Because we’ll be in the first division next season.
下个赛季我们会挺进甲级联赛
And we’re gonna have you!
我们会打败你
Come on, boys. Let’s go.
好啦 孩子们 我们走
That’s it.
就这样
Right.
没错
Better go and make myself known.
最好先上去自我介绍
Behave yourselves.
别淘气
Right.
好的
See you, lads.
一会见 小子
See you. See you.
回见 回见
All right, gentlemen, gather around, please.
好了 先生们 集♥合♥
Well, I might as well tell you now.
有些话最好现在和你们说
You lot may all be internationals…
你们很多人可能都是国际巨星
And have won all the domestic honours
也在唐·里维的指导下
There are to win under Don Revie.
拿过国内的所有冠军
But as far as I’m concerned,
但我所关心的
The first thing you can do for me…
你们为我做的第一件事
Is to chuck all your medals and all your caps
就是把你们取得的所有奖牌和名号♥
And all your pots and pans…
还有一切赏赐
Into the biggest fucking dustbin you can find.
尽可能找个大垃圾箱 通通扔进去
Because you’ve never won any of them fairly.
因为你们从未通过公平竞争赢得它们
You’ve done it all by bloody cheating.
全都他妈的在作假
Mr. William Bremner, you’re the captain and a good one.
威廉·布莱姆先生 你是队长 很优秀
But you’re no good to the team and no good to me
但如果你被取消比赛资格
If you’re suspended.
对球队对我来说都没好处
I want you fit for every game.
我希望你每场比赛都中规中矩
And I want good, clean,
我希望我的队长踢出来的球
Attractive football from my captain…
精湛 光明正大 有魅力
Starting next week at the Charity Shield.
下周的慈善盾杯上我看你的表现
And you, Irishman.
还有你 爱尔兰人
God gave you skill, intelligence
上帝赐予你技巧 智慧
And the best passing ability in the game.
还有比赛中最佳的传球能力
What god did not give you was 6 studs…
但上帝没给你六根大头针
To wrap around another player’s knee.
让你去撞伤对手的膝盖
Now, things are gonna be a little different
现在 Don不在了
Around here without Don.
所以这的规则有所改变
Might feel strange at first.
可能开始不习惯
Might pinch a little like a new pair of shoes.
就像穿新鞋会有点挤脚
But…
但是
If you want your grandchildren to remember you…
如果想让你们的子孙们记住你们
As being something other than
而不是只给他们
The dirty buggers you once were–
留下曾经的耍奸小人的印象
If you wanna be loved as real champions…
如果你们想作为真正的冠军被爱戴
Worthy champions…
货真价实的冠军
You’re gonna have to work and improve…
你们就得努力训练提高技术

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!