Don Revie, to replace you?
唐·里维 去替代你
Well, being very, very honest…
非常 非常坦诚的来讲
I think it was a very difficult job for anyone to do.
我认为这是一个对任何人来讲都很难的工作
I do feel that Brian Clough- –
我确实觉得布莱恩·克拉夫
Now, I’ll not call him Clough, I’ll not take him down like that.
我不会叫他克拉夫 我不会那样贬低他
Thank you.
谢谢
I believe that he made it more difficult on himself than he need have.
我认为比起他让工作变得更为艰难了
And how did I do that, Don?
我怎样使它更难的 唐
All those accusations about how dirty my players were, about- –
那些关于我的球员多么没有体育道德的指控
Well, they were dirty, Don.
他们也没有体育道德 唐
That’s not true. Oh, no.
这不是事实 不
Last 2 seasons…
上两个赛季
we were top of the charts for entertaining football.
我们是商业足球赛的顶级队
Before that, you also topped all the disciplinary charts.
在那之间 你们也是所有违纪队伍的头名
Should’ve been docked points,
那早应该到了合适的分数
sent down to Second Division.
送你们去乙级联赛
Listening to you,
听着你俩的话
I’m struck this is not just a business matter for you both.
我很惊讶你们并不仅仅把这当成生意
It’s more than that.
不仅是商业
It’s personal. Am I right?
是有关个人声誉的 对吗
Well, we’re very different people, Don and I.
我们是非常不同的人 唐和我
We have different styles in football and in life.
我们在足球和生活上的风格都不同
I’m a warm man…
我是一个热心的人
an idealist.
一个理想主义者
I do believe in fairies.
我相信童话
And that’s my outlook. Don is slightly different.
这是我的人生观 唐就有点不同了
There’s a hardness to him.
他的性格有一些硬
He’s a cold person. You don’t know me.
他是一个冷酷的人 你不了解我
That lack of warmth, that coldness was there.
缺乏温情 的确冷酷无情
It permeated the club when I arrived.
当我来的时候这种气氛渗透了俱乐部
I totally refute that.
我完全不同意
You ask any of my players. I was like a father to them.
你问问我的队员 我对他们就像父亲一样
In that club every morning, massaging those boys.
在俱乐部的每个早晨 我都为他们按♥摩♥
Did you do that for them? They would never have let me.
你这样对待他们了吗 他们绝不会让我那样
Did you try?
你试过了吗
You didn’t even try.
你甚至没试过
I soaped those boys down with me own hands.
我用我的双手为这些男孩擦洗
You just went to Leeds, no thought for the club,
你只是来到利兹 没有为俱乐部着想
no thought for the players.
没有为这些球员着想
Just on some mad personal vendetta against me.
只是对我怀着个人的疯狂的仇恨
Are you surprised? What else was I gonna do?
你惊讶吗 除此之外我还能做什么
After what you did.
在你做了这些之后
What did I do? Come on, Don, you know exactly.
我做了什么 得了 唐 你很清楚
January 27th, 1968.
1968年1月27日
See, I even remember the date.
看 我甚至记得日期
You came to Derby County, 3rd round of the FA Cup…
你到了德比郡 在足总杯的第三轮
and you refused to shake my hand.
你拒绝和我握手
Never. A matter of principle,
绝不会 这是原则问题
I always shake the other manager’s hand.
我总是和其他主教练握手
No, you shook Peter Taylor’s hand and me trainer, Jimmy Gordon’s.
不 你和皮特·泰勒还有我训练员都握了手
I probably didn’t see you. You saw me.
我也许没看到你 你看到我了
Considered me beneath you, looked down on me, dismissed me…
认为我在你之下 瞧不起我 轻视我
just like you did every other club and every other manager.
就像你在其他俱乐部和对其他主教练那样
Never would I knowingly refuse to shake a colleague’s hand. No.
我从不会故意不去和同行握手 绝不会
But the truth is you were down in the Second Division at the time.
但事实是你那时候还在乙级联赛
You know, I probably didn’t know who you were.
我也许根本不知道你是谁
Didn’t know who I was? Pull the other one.
不知道我是谁吗 就拉其他人
That’s the truth. Well, you certainly know now.
这是事实 那你现在知道了吧
Oh, we all know now.
我们都知道了
We know you as the man whose constant outbursts…
我们知道你是那种会突然生气的人
and defaming of his fellow professionals…
污蔑同行
has brought this game, this beautiful game, into disrepute.
把这项运动 这项美丽的运动带入了不名誉
Who had a good job at Derby, managed to get the sack.
是谁在德比郡有个好工作 自找炒鱿鱼
Who had the best partner in Peter Taylor…
是谁有着最好的伙伴皮特·泰勒
and threw him away.
但把他抛弃
Who was given one of the greatest gifts in British football,
是谁被给与了英国足球界最好的礼物之一
Leeds…
利兹联队
a club that in 10 years, hadn’t finished outside the top 4…
一个在十年内都保持在前四的俱乐部
and took them to the bottom of the First Division.
把他们带到甲级联赛的最后几名
Oh, yes, it’s fair to say we all know who you are now.
对 我们现在都认识你了
Okay, gentlemen unfortunately, we’re gonna have to leave it there.
好了 先生们 不幸的是 我们先就此打住
Let’s see where we are in a year’s time.
让我们瞧瞧在一年后我们在哪儿
Oh, dear, oh, dear.
天啊
Let’s see where we both are in 5.
让我们瞧瞧五年后我们在哪儿
That’s it for tonight. I’d like to thank my guests…
今晚的节目到此为止 谢谢我们的嘉宾
Brian Clough and Don Revie, the England manager.
布莱恩·克拉夫和唐·里维 英国的主教练
Thank you, Austin.
谢谢你 奥斯丁
And we’re out.
我们该走了
Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you.
谢谢 绅士们 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常谢谢 谢谢
Boys?
孩子们
Do you think your old man is a fool?
你们认为爸爸是个傻瓜吗
No.

No.

You’re wrong.
你们错了
He bloody is.
他是
Who is the least mature person in this car?
谁是这辆车里最不成熟的人
Who most needs to bloody grow up?
是谁最需要长大
Who’s been making a right arse of himself in the past few months?
谁在最近几个月让自己成了个笨蛋
Who fancies a trip to the seaside, to see Uncle Pete?
谁想着去海边 去见皮特叔叔
Me. Me.
我 我
Yeah, me too.
我也想
Just wait in the car for a minute, lads.
在车里等我一会儿 小家伙们
I’m just gonna have a chat with Uncle 皮特.
我要去和皮特叔叔聊聊
So chucked you out already, have they?
就是说他们已经把你赶走了吗
They have.

So how long was that?
你做了多久
44 days.
44天
Impressive.
真让人印象深刻
So, what are you doing here?
那么 你来这儿干嘛
Don’t make this difficult for me, Pete.
别让我难堪了 皮特
You know why I’m here.
你知道我为什么在这儿
I won’t bloody grovel.
我不会卑躬屈膝
All right.
好啊
Well, all right, I’m grovelling.
好了 我正在卑躬屈膝
I’m on me knees.
我跪下了
” I apologise…
我为自己
unreservedly…
无保留地
for being a twat.”
成为了傻瓜道歉
I apologise for being a twat Unreservedly.
我为自己成为了傻瓜道歉 无保留的
Unreservedly.
无保留的
” Because I can’t do it without you.”
因为没有你 我将一事无成
Because I can’t do it without you.
因为没有你 我将一事无成
” I’m nothing without you.”
没有你 我一无是处
I’m nothing without you.
没有你 我一无是处
” Please…
求你
please, baby, take me back.”
求你 宝贝 让我回来
Fuck off. All right.
滚蛋 那好吧
Fine.

Please. Please…
求你 求你
baby…
宝贝
take me back.
让我回来
Come on.
来吧
You’re gonna fuck me up again, aren’t you?
你又会耍我 是吗
I love you, you know.
你知道 我爱你
I know.
我知道
But it won’t stop you.
但这不会阻止你
So would you sooner go through it all without me?
那没有我你会克服一切困难吗
Never.
不会
Come here, you two. Come here.
过来 你们俩个 过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!