It’s armored. Keys get sent to the destination.
这可是装甲货舱 钥匙被送到目的地去了
You mind? I’m on a schedule here.
你不介意吧? 我要赶时间
And do all the drivers wear a Rolex?
所有的司机都戴劳力士手表吗?
What?
什么?
This piece of shit.
这是假的
Forty euros in Barbès.
40欧元 我卖♥♥给你
Yours for 35.
35欧元 怎么样?
No, no, no.
不 不
Thirty. No. It’s okay, it’s okay.
30. 不 可以了 可以了
Come on, 30, eh?
来吧 30?
I said, no!
我说了 不要!
Move along!
快走!
Now we wait.
现在我们先等着
The Teacher will call and tell me where to deliver the money.
导师联络我们告诉我们怎么给他那笔钱
You have put tremendous faith in this Teacher of yours.
你很信任这位导师啊
Yes, I have. And I have given him an angel to do his will.
对 确实 而且我还派了他一位天使帮助他
For surely there is no better solier for God than my Silas.
塞拉斯是最优秀的上帝的士兵
I firmly resolve, with the help of thy grace, to confess my sins…
我下定决心 在您仁慈的帮助下 来忏悔我的罪过…
…to do penance and to amend my life.
来忏悔 修正我的人生
Amen.
阿门
The Holy Grail
圣杯
A magic cup. The source of God’s power on earth.
魔力之杯 神力之源
It’s nonsense.
都是废话
You don’t believe in God.
你不相信上帝
No.
不相信
Just people.
只相信人
Sometimes that they can be kind.
有时候他们也会很友善
Are you a God-fearing man, professor?
你信神吗 教授?
I was raised a Catholic.
我生长在天主家庭
Well, that’s not really an answer.
这不是回答
Professor, are you okay?
教授 你还好吗?
Go ahead, open it.
继续 打开它
Go on.
继续
A cryptex.
密♥码♥筒
They are used to keep secrets.
这是用来保存秘密的
It’s da Vinci’s design.
这是达芬奇设计的
You write the information on a papyrus scroll…
你把信息写在一张草质纸卷上…
…which is then rolled around a thin glass vial of vinegar.
它卷在一个装醋的玻璃小瓶上
If you force it open, the vial breaks…
如果你用外力强行打开 玻璃瓶就会破裂…
…vinegar dissolves papyrus…
醋就会溶解这张纸…
…and your secret is lost forever.
你的秘密就会永远消失了
The only way to access the information…
唯一获取消息的方法…
…is to spell out the password…
就是拼出密♥码♥…
…with these five dials, each with 26 letters.
转动这5个转盘 每个转盘26个字母
That’s 12 million possibilities.
大约有1干2百万种组合
I’ve never met a girl who knew that much about a cryptex.
我从没见过一个女孩像你这么通晓密♥码♥筒
Saunière made one for me once.
索里埃给我做过一个
My grandfather gave me a wagon.
给我做了个四轮小马车
This clearly is not the Holy Grail
这个肯定不是圣杯
Come on.
来吧
Please, you’re not all right.
拜托 你看起来不太好
May I try something?
我可以帮你一下吗?
I don’t know why it works.
我不知道这个为什么会有效
My mother used to do it when I was scared, I think.
我害怕的时候妈妈常给我做 我想
You think?
你想?
Yes.
是的
Feeling better, Sophie?
好些了吗 索菲?
My parents died in a car crash with my brother.
我的双亲和哥哥死于一场车祸
I was 4.
那时候我才4岁
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
It was many years ago.
那是很多年前的事了
Better?
好些了吗?
Yeah.

Okay.
很好
Twenty years waiting for someone to come for that box…
二十多年来我一直在等人来取这个盒子…
…and now it’s you two murderers. Bring it to me.
结果等来了你们两个杀人犯 把盒子给我
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
All right! Okay!
好的! 好的!
Right now!
立刻拿过来
Step back!
退后!
No one will lose sleep over a couple on a killing spree.
没人会对一对杀人犯掉以轻心
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around!
转过去!
You too, mademoiselle.
还有你 小姐
Sophie!
索菲!
Get in the truck!
快上车!
I’ll drive! Hurry!
我来开车! 快点!
What happened between you and your grandfather, exactly?
你跟你祖父之间到底发生了什么?
I’ve jammed my shouler, I’ve been shot at, I’m bleeding.
我撞坏了肩膀 我被击中了, 在流血
I need to know.
我有权知道
You say he raised you, but you two don’t talk anymore.
你说是他抚养你长大 但你们俩不再讲话了
You call him by his last name.
你叫他的姓索里埃
You say you hate history.
你说你憎恨历史
Nobody hates history. They hate their own histories.
没人憎恨历史 他们憎恨的是自己的过去
So now you’re a psychologist too?
你这会儿又成心理学家啦?
What if Saunière had started to groom you for the Priory?
也许索里埃一直在培养你 加入隐修会呢?
What do you mean, groom me?
你这是什么意思? 培养我?
Your grandfather gave you puzzles and cryptex as a child.
小时侯你祖父给你谜语和密♥码♥筒作玩具
So you are saying all this is real? The Priory, the Holy Grail?
那你是说这一切都是真的? 隐修会 还有圣杯?
We’ve been dragged into a world of people
咱们被扯入了某些人的世界
who think this stuff is real
他们都相信这些事情是真的
Real enough to kill for. Who?
真实到可以为此而杀戮 谁?
I’m out of my fiel here.
这些不是我的研究领域
I do know a Grail historian, absoutely obsessed with Priory myth.
我倒真认识一个圣杯历史学者 他对郇山隐修会相当着迷
An Englishman, lives here in France.
是个英国人住在法国
Do you trust this man?
这人可信吗?
I hope you can.
但愿你能
Vernet, André.
安德烈·韦尔内
It seems you’re not a driver at all.
看来你根本不是什么司机
Apparently, you lost your tongue along with your truck.
很显然 卡车丢了 你也成了哑巴
You think you’re in pain now, André Vernet?
你觉得现在很痛苦是吗? Andre Vernet?
My cause is worth your life. Understand?
我做的事比你的命重要 明白吗?
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Your truck carries a homing device. Activate it.
你的卡车有个自引导装置 把它打开
Please wait. I’ll see if he’s available.
请等待 我来看看他是否有空
It’s on the wrong side.
方向不对
Leigh likes all things to be English, incuding his cars.
雷喜欢按英国的规矩行事 他的车也是英国式
Robert! Do I owe you money?
罗伯特! 我欠你钱吗?
Leigh, my friend…
雷 我的朋友…
…care to open up for an old colleague?
你能为我这个老朋友开一下门吗?
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
But first, a test of honor.
但首先 以示诚意
Three questions.
请回答三个问题
Fire away.
问吧
Your first:
第一个问题
Shall I serve coffee or tea?
你是要喝茶还是咖啡?
Tea, of course.
茶 当然是茶
Excellent.
好极了
Second: Milk or lemon?
要加牛奶还是柠檬汁
Milk?
牛奶?
That would depend on the tea.
那要看是什么茶了
Correct.
正确
And now the third and most grave of inquiries:
接着 第三个问题 也是最严肃的一个
In which year did a Harvard sculler
在哪一年 哈佛大学划艇队
outrow an Oxford man at Henley?
在比赛中赢了牛津划艇队?
Surely such a travesty has never occurred.
我确定这种滑稽事从来就没有发生过
Your heart is true.
你有一颗真诚的心
You may pass.
你可以进来了
Welcome to Chāteau Villette.
欢迎来到维莱特庄园
The truck’s signal is coming online.
卡车信♥号♥♥正在接收中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!