Devil worship.
魔鬼崇拜
No. No, no, no. The pentacle before that.
不 不 五芒星在基♥督♥教之前就有
This is a symbol for Venus.
这是维纳斯的标志
It represents the female half of all things…
代表着女性的一面
You are telling me that Saunière’s last act on earth…
你是说索里埃临死前就为了
was to draw a goddess symbol on his chest? Why?
把这个符号♥画在自己胸前?为什么?
Captain Fache, obviously I can’t tell you why.
法希警长 显然我也说不出原因
I can tell you he,
我可以告诉你
as well as anyone, knows the meaning of this symbol…
他和其他人一样都知道这个符号♥的含义…
…and it has nothing to do with worshiping the devil
和魔鬼崇拜一点关系都没有
Is that so? Yes.
是吗? 是的
Then…
那么…
…what do you make of this?
你怎么解释这个?
“O, Draconian devil. Oh, lame saint.”
噢 严酷的魔鬼 噢 瘸腿的圣徒
It’s a phrase. Does not mean anything, not to me.
我不明白这些话是什么意思
What would you do if you had such limited time to send a message?
如果临死之前要留下信息你会怎么做?
Well, I suppose I’d try to identify my killer.
我想我会找出凶手
Precisely.
对极了
Precisely.
对极了
So, professor…
那么 教授
Officer Neveu.
奈芙警官
Please, pardon the interruption.
请原谅我打断你们的谈话
This is not the time.
现在不是时候
I received the crime-scene jpegs at headquarters…
我收到了总部发来的犯罪现场的图片…
…and I’ve deciphered the code.
我已经解开了密♥码♥
It’s a Fibonacci sequence.
这是斐波那契数列
That’s the code Saunière left on the floor.
那就是索里埃所留在地板上的
Headquarters sent me to explain, captain.
总部让我来告诉你的 警长
It is the Fibonacci sequence.
这是斐波那契数列
The numbers are out of order.
一串无序的数字
But before that, I have an urgent message for Professor Langdon.
我有一个紧急的消息要给兰登教授
Right?
是您吗?
Pardon me?
什么 我?
I’m Sophie Neveu, French police, Cryptology.
我是索菲奈芙中♥央♥司法警♥察♥密♥码♥部的译电员
Your embassy called Division.
贵国的大使♥馆♥来电
I’m sorry, monsieur, they said it was a matter of life and death.
对不起 先生 他们说这关乎生死
This is the number of your embassy’s messaging service.
这是美国大使♥馆♥留言服务中心的号♥码
Well, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Hello, you’ve reached the home of Sophie Neveu.
你好 这里是索菲奈芙家
Miss Neveu? This…
奈芙小姐 这….
No. That’s the right number.
不 这号♥码没错
You have to dial an access code to pick up your messages.
您得先拨进入系统的号♥码才能接收您的留言
But I’m getting…
可是电♥话♥里…
It’s a three-digit code. It’s on the paper I gave you.
就是我给你的纸条上的三位数号♥码
Professor Langdon, do not react to this message.
兰登教授 听到这个留言千万不要做出反应
You must follow my directions very closely and, above all…
您必须严格按照我的指令做…
…reveal nothing to Captain Fache.
不要让法希警长看出什么异样
You are in grave danger.
您现在的处境十分危险
Church of Saint-Sulpice.
圣叙尔皮斯教堂
Good evening, Sister.
晚上好 修女
I need you to show someone our church tonight.
今晚我有位客人要参观教堂
Of course, Father.
当然可以 神父
But so late?
可是这么晚
Would not tomorrow…?
明天不行吗…?
This is a request from an important bishop of Opus Dei.
这是天主事工会主教的命令
It would be my pleasure.
我很乐意
There’s been an accident. A friend.
出了点意外 一个朋友
I have to fly home in the morning.
我明早得飞回国去
I see.
我知道了
Is there a restroom I could use? I just wanna splash some water on my face.
这里有洗手间吗?我想洗把脸
Yes.
当然
She said it is meaningless.
她说那些数字没有任何意义
Mathematical joke.
只是一个数学玩笑
Is it meaningless?
真的毫无意义吗?
I’ll take another look when I come back.
我回来再看一下
I’m sorry. Of course.
当然 抱歉
Do you have a message from Saunière?
索里埃给你留了什么话吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Crazy old man.
他肯定是疯了
You have me confused with someone else. I came here to…
你让我很困惑 我来这儿…
Check your jacket pocket.
检查一下你的夹克口袋
Just look.
看看就知道了
GPS tracking dot.
全球卫星定位跟踪器
Accurate within two feet anywhere on the globe.
在全球范围内 它的误差不会超过两英尺
The agent who picked you up
去接你的那个警♥察♥趁你不注意
slipped it into your jacket…
把它塞进了你的上衣衣袋里…
…in case you tried to run.
以防你逃跑
We have you on a little leash, professor.
我们已经控制住你了 教授
Why would I try to run? I didn’t do anything.
我为什么要跑?我什么都没干
So, what do you think about the fourth line of text…
那你怎么看这第四行字…
…Fache wiped clean before you arrived?
法希在你来之前就把它擦干净了?
He brought you here to force a confession, Professor Langdon.
他把你带到这来就是想逼你认罪 兰登教授
He’s still in there? What’s he doing?
兰登还在那吗?他在干嘛?
Fache isn’t even looking for other suspects, okay?
法希根本就没有在找其他的嫌疑犯
He is sure you’re guilty.
他确定就是你干的
When did Saunière contact you?
索里埃是什么时候联♥系♥你的?
Today? Yes, yes.
今天? 是的
What time? What time?
什么时候? 什么时候?
At 3. Around 3. Three.
三点 三点左右
We call Fache “the Bull.” Once he starts, he doesn’t stop.
我们叫法希”公牛” 一旦他行动了就再也停不下来了
He can arrest you and detain you for months while he buils a case.
他会逮捕你 拘留你好几个月直到他结案
And by then whatever Saunière wanted you to tell me will be useless.
到那时不管Sauniere想你告诉我些什么 都无济于事了
Stop it! Just stop!
等等 请停一下!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Look at the letters.
你看那些字母
P.S., postscript.
附言的缩写
Princesse Sophie. Silly, I know.
索菲公主的缩写 我知道很傻
But I was only a girl when I lived with him.
我和他住在一起的时候还是个小女孩
Jacques Saunière was my grandfather.
雅克·索里埃是我的祖父
Apparently, it was his dying wish that we meet.
很明显 他的遗愿是要我们碰面
If you help me understand why…
如果你帮助我弄明白这一切…
…I will get you to your embassy,
我会把你送到美国大使♥馆♥
where we cannot arrest you.
那里法国警方也不能逮捕你
Fache was never gonna let me just stroll out of here, was he?
法希是不会放我走的 不是吗
No.
不会
If we are to get away from here, we must find another way.
如果我们想离开这里 必须另寻他法
What exactly do you propose?
你有什么具体计划?
Saunière was reading his book.
索里埃在读他的书
“Blood trail”
血痕
Excuse me, captain.
对不起 警长
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Headquarters didn’t send Sophie Neveu.
总部没有派索菲·奈芙过来
What?
什么?
Captain, look at this.
警长 看这个
He jumped!
他跳出去了!
Shit.
见鬼
He’s moving again. And fast.
他在动 很快
He must be in a car.
他肯定在车上
He’s going south on Pont du Carrousel.
他在卡鲁索桥上 往南逃窜
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
That cop will check the whole lower floor.
警♥察♥会检查整个底层
I will only take a moment.
给我几分钟
Of course.
当然可以
He is much oler than I remember.
他比我记忆中的老多了
I had not seen or spoken to him in a very long time.
我很久没有见过他也没有再和他说话了
He phoned my office today. Several times.
他今天给我办公室打了好几次电♥话♥
He said it was a matter of life and death.
他说这是关乎生死的重要事情
I thought it was another trick to get back in touch.
我以为他只是耍伎俩让我联♥系♥他
It seems when he could not speak to me…
看来他没办法和我说
…he reached out to you.
只好找你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!