在摩尔曼斯克 别浪费时间在酒和奶酪上
Don’t waste any time bothering about the wine or the cheese in Murmansk,
因为这些实在很平常
’cause they’re really completely ordinary,
但是鱼子酱和伏特加
but the caviar and the vodka
更显高贵奢华
are sublime and plentiful.
那么
So.
好好尝尝
Savor it.
别一下子全吃了
And don’t eat it all at once,
因为那样是享受不到什么的
because that way, there’s nothing left to enjoy.
现在 口含伏特加 咽下一点点
And now, take a little swallow of vodka while it’s still in your mouth.
你相处过的女人不多吧?
You haven’t been with many women, have you?
星期天不多
Not on Sundays.
你以前从没吃过鱼子酱 对吧?
And you’ve never had caviar before, have you?
是的 夫人
No, ma’am.
我19岁时
When I was 19,
试图成为第一个游过英吉利海峡的女人
I attempted to become the first woman ever to swim the English Channel.
真的?
Really?
但那天的水流很急
But the current that day was so strong that,
向前游一下 被水流推后两下
for every stroke I took, I was pushed back two.
我在水里待了32小时
I was in the water for 32 hours.
距离加来两英里时
And when I was two miles from Calais,
天开始下雨了
it started to rain.
就是这样! 保持平稳!
That’s it! Steady on!
我实在游不动时
When I couldn’t go any further,
我停下了
I stopped.
我只好停下
I just stopped.
别人都问我 要不要再来一次?
And everybody asked me, would I try again?
为什么不呢?
For why wouldn’t I?
可我再没有试过
But I never did.
事实上 自那以后我没做过什么
As a matter of fact, I’ve never done anything with my life after that.
你的手好粗糙
Your hands are so coarse.
我能感觉到吹向你脸颊的海风
I can feel the wind in your cheek.
恐怕已经到午夜了
I’m afraid it’s the witching hour.
那是第一次有女人吻我
It was the first time a woman had ever kissed me.
难以忘怀
It’s something you never forget.
是你让我感觉年轻了
I think you make me feel younger.
你也让我觉得年轻了好几岁
You make me feel years younger, too.
希望如此
I wish I was.
我会改变很多事
So many things I’d change.
我会弥补所有的过错
I’d undo all my mistakes.
什么过错?
What mistakes?
我一直等着 知道吗?
I kept waiting, you know?
想着做些什么改变自己的状况
Thinking that I’d do something to change my circumstances.
做些什么
Do something.
那些浪费掉的 一去不复返
Such an awful waste. You never get it back.
人生就这么平白无辜地浪费了
Wasted time.
如果我们在一起
If we’re going to have an affair,
白天千万不要见面
you’re never to look at me during the day.
日出之前我们一定要分开
And we’re always to part before sunrise.
永远不要说”我爱你”
And we will never say “I love you.”
这些是规则
Those are the rules.
-你冷吗? -快冻僵了
-Are you cold? -I’m freezing.
哦 你! 你快冻僵了
Oh, you! You’re frozen.
真傻 我还穿着皮衣呢 我怎么这么粗心
What an idiot, I’m standing here in this fur. How thoughtless of me.
她是第一个爱过我的女人
She was the first woman that ever loved me.
要我跳过一些内容吗?
You want me to skip some?
不用 我很高兴有人能温暖他
No, I’m glad he had somebody to keep him warm.
“我等不及要再见到她”
“I couldn’t wait to see her again.”
我们每晚见面
We saw each other every night.
总是在同一间屋子
We always used the same room.
可每次都有不同的体验
But each time seemed new and different.
过来
Come here.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
晚安
Good night.
直到有一个晚上
Until one night.
昨天 1941年12月7日
Yesterday, December 7th, 1941,
耻辱的一天…
a date which will live in infamy…
这是一场会议 一场事关未来的政♥治♥性会议
It’s a meeting, a policy meeting regarding your future,
可能不止如此
possibly beyond.
伙计们 计划有变
There’s been a change of plan, lads.
你们或许知道 或许不知道
As you may or may not know,
日本人昨天轰炸了珍珠港
the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor yesterday.
富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福 要求我们每个人尽到自己的职责
Frank D. Roosevelt’s asked each of us to do our part.
切尔西号♥被美国海军征用
The Chelsea’s been commissioned to serve in the United States Navy.
负责维修 打捞和营救
To repair, to salvage, and to rescue.
有谁不想打仗 现在说还来得及
Anybody doesn’t want to go to war, now is the time to say so.
只要你踏上了那艘船 你就是海军了 朋友
Once you set foot on that boat, you’re in the Navy, friend.
我一直想和你谈谈 迈克
Yeah, I’ve been meaning to talk with you, Mike.
我老婆的情况不好
My wife’s doing poorly.
我希望能再见她一面
I’d like to maybe see her one more time.
你现在可以自♥由♥地回家了 梅斯先生
You’re free to make your way home any way you can, Mr. Mayes.
他走了谁做饭啊?
Well, if he’s leaving, who’s gonna cook?
食物中毒是海上人员死亡的最主要原因之一
Food poisoning’s one of the leading causes of death at sea.
仅次于安全装备不足
Right after inadequate safety equipment.
我会做饭 船长 干了一辈子了
I can cook, Captain. Been doing it all my life.
我不知道 你也厌战 本杰明
I don’t know. You’re a little moody for war, Benjamin.
管他呢?
What the hell?
想打倒小日本和匈奴人的都跟我走
I’ll take any man wants to kick the shite out of the Japs and the Huns.
就这样吧 收拾行装 我们要上战场了 先生们!
That’s it, pack your gear. We’re going to war, gentlemen!
她留了纸条
She had left a note.
她写道 “能遇到你真好”
She wrote, “It was nice to have met you.”
就这样
And that was it.
战争和我们想象的不一样
It wasn’t the war any of us expected.
我们只是拖走破损的船 其实都是些废铜烂铁
We would just tow crippled ships, scraps of metal, really.
真有战争 我们也没看到
If there was a war, we didn’t see it.
派给我们的主炮手非常热爱海军
There was a man assigned to us. The Chief Gunner loved the Navy.
最重要的是他爱美国
But most of all, he loved America.
世界上没有其他国家
There is no other country in the world.
当你拼写美国…
When you spell America…
他叫丹尼斯·史密斯 是个纯血统的切罗基人
His name was Dennis Smith, and he was a full-blooded Cherokee.
他的家族在美洲居住了500多年
His family had been Americans for over 500 years.
去他们的和平主义者 说什么不会凭良心打仗
These pacifists. They say they won’t fight on conscience.
要是所有人都凭良心
Now, where would be if everybody decided to act
-那会怎么样? -冷静点 长官?
-according to their conscience? -Keep it down, would you, Chief?
嘿 我观察你很久了
Hey. I’ve been watching you.
你看上去值得信任
You seem trustworthy.
万一我有什么不测
If something happens to me,
你能答应把这个给我老婆吗?
could you see that this gets to my wife?
他把全部工钱都给了我 一分钱也没花过
He’d given me all of his pay. Hadn’t spent a dime of it.
我希望家人知道 我时刻挂念着他们
I want my family to know I was thinking about them.
全体船员到甲板上!
All hands on deck!
快起来 你们这群懒猪!
Get your asses up here, you lazy bastards!
战争终于还是来了
The war had finally found us.
都别动!
All stop!
普莱森特 转下那灯
Pleasant, man that light.
一艘载有1300人的运输舰被鱼雷击沉
A transport carrying 1,300 men had been split by a torpedo.
我们是第一个赶到现场的
We were first to arrive at the scene.
-关掉引擎! -都别动!
-Cut the engines! -All stop!
四周只有我们的声音
We were the only sound.
伙计们!
Fellas!
潜水艇!
Sub!
我们绝对跑不过他们
We sure as hell can’t outrun them fuckers.
各就各位!
Battle stations!
谢谢 长官
Thank you, Chief.
什么?
What?
是最后一个么?
Is that the last one?
船长!
Captain!
狗♥日♥的♥把我的画打烂了!
They shot the hell out of my painting!
握着我的手
Give me your other hand.
你会没事的 船长
You’ll be all right, Captain.
天使们在天堂里 给你留了个好地方呢
They got a nice spot in Heaven waiting for you. Nice spot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!