等下
Wait.
我想记着我们现在的样子
I want to remember us just as we are now.
我有了
I’m pregnant.
知道嘛 我敢打赌 那护士说漏过嘴 是男孩
You know, I swear the nurse slipped and said it was a boy.
可我觉得是女孩
But I think it’s a girl.
-我知道你担心 -我也没藏着掖着
-I know you’re afraid. -I’m not hiding it.
好吧
Okay.
-你最担心什么? -孩子像我
-What’s your worst fear? -Baby born like me.
那我更爱他还来不及呢
Then I will love it all the more.
这么说吧 我这样越活越小 怎么能当好一个父亲?
Okay. How can I be a father when I’m heading in the other direction?
对孩子来说也不公平 我不想变成累赘
It’s not fair to a child. I don’t want to be anybody’s burden.
甜心 到头来 我们都会重新用上尿布
Sugar, we all end up in diapers.
我会想办法 让一切都顺利
I am gonna make this work.
我想要这孩子 我想和你一起 把他养育成人
I want this, and I want it with you.
你想要什么 我就尽量给你 无论有多难
I want you to have everything you want, all of it.
只是现在 我还没想好 我这样子 怎么才能不影响到孩子
I’m just not sure how to reconcile this.
你会跟一个盲人说 他不能有孩子吗?
Would you tell a blind man he couldn’t have children?
打包好了
Here you go.
你是孩子的父亲 能当多久当多久
You’ll be a father for as long as you can.
我知道最后会是什么结局 我也准备好面对了
I know the consequences. I’ve accepted that.
为了爱你 我可以不惜一切
Loving you is worth everything to me.
我要嘘嘘去
I have to go pee.
有史以来 横渡英吉利海峡 最年长的妇女
The oldest woman to ever swim the English Channel
今日游抵加来…
arrived here today in Calais…
-不用找了 -全程花去34小时
-Keep it. -… having made the swim in 34 hours,
22分钟 14秒
22 minutes and 14 seconds.
现年68岁的伊丽莎白·艾伯特
The 68-year-old Elizabeth Abbott
于格林尼治时间5:38抵岸
arrived at 5:38 Greenwich mean time,
虽然精疲力竭 但还是笑逐颜开
exhausted but happy.
艾伯特女士 能用几句话来概括 形容下您的此次壮举吗?
Miss Abbott, how would you sum up, in words, this achievement?
那我得说…
I suppose…
凡事皆有可能
Anything’s possible.
-够了吗? -嗯 非常感谢
-All right? -Yes. Thank you.
-可以走了吗? -真谢谢你
-You ready? -Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you all.
-嗯 -你们真好
-Yeah. -You’re very kind.
春天里的某一天 寻常的一天…
In the spring, on a day like any other…
我出门去 一小时就回来!
I’ll be back in an hour!
亲爱的?
Honey?
快叫救护车!
Go and call an ambulance!
快生了
The baby’s coming.
接线员 我找救护车
Operator, I need an ambulance.
-快生了! -拿破仑路2714号♥
-The baby’s coming! -2714 Napoleon.
就这样 注意呼吸
There you go. Keep breathing.
深呼吸 用力!
Deep breaths. Push.
就这样
There we go.
母女平安 孩子很健康
Everyone’s fine. She’s a perfectly healthy baby girl.
亲爱的?
Honey?
她生下了一个5磅4盎司重的女孩 (约6斤3两)
She gave birth to a five pound, four ounce baby girl.
你数过脚趾了吗?
Did you count the toes?
她可真漂亮
She’s perfect.
“我们用我母亲的名字 给她取名 卡罗琳”
“And we named her for my mother, Caroline.”
这个叫本杰明的 是我父亲?
This Benjamin was my father?
你就这么告诉我真♥相♥?
And this is how you tell me?
我走开一会
Excuse me.
一场特大飓风所需具备的条件 都已成形
… because all the ingredients are there for a major storm,
本次飓风甚至可能达到第5级 (约相当于16级台风)
possibly even up to a Category 5.
嘿 我知道你不好受 可不能在这吸烟
Hey, I know it’s hard. You can’t smoke in here.
目前还不知其登陆地点
Nobody can tell you exactly where it’s gonna hit,
但我们会尽快查阅已有资料
but we have to go with the guidance that we have,
重新整理 并为大家 提供相应的防台措施
incorporate that information and then pass it along to you.
“医生说得没错 你慢慢长大 正常 健康”
“You grew as the doctor had promised, normal and healthy.”
你该给她找个能胜任的父亲
You’re gonna have to find a real father for her.
你说什么呀
What are you talking about?
得有人陪着她长大
She’s gonna need someone to grow old with.
她会学着接受这一切的 再说 她爱你
She’ll learn to accept whatever happens. She loves you.
亲爱的 她需要的是父亲 不是玩伴
Honey, she needs a father, not a playmate.
-是我的问题吗? -当然不是
-Is it me? -Of course not.
-是不是我变老了 惹你嫌了? -当然不是
-Is my age beginning to bother you? -Of course not.
-你是不是就这个意思? -你没法把我们两个一起养
-Is that what you’re telling me? -You can’t raise the both of us.
今天是你的第一次生日 我们为你办了场生日聚会
It was your first birthday. We had a party for you.
屋子里全是小朋友
The house was filled with children.
-近来如何啊? -嘿 老兄
-How are you? -Hey, man.
一眨眼的功夫 他们就该上高中 开始约会了
Before you turn around, they’ll be in high school, dating.
我卖♥♥了庞恰特雷恩湖边的避暑别♥墅♥
I sold the summer house on Lake Pontchartrain,
卖♥♥了巴顿纽扣厂
I sold Button’s Buttons,
卖♥♥了父亲的帆船 把钱全都存进了银行
I sold my father’s sailboat, put it all into a savings account.
这样你和你妈妈或许能过上好日子
And so that you and your mother might have a life,
趁你还不记得我 我得早日离开
I left, before you could ever remember me.
“离开的时候 我只带走了身上穿的衣服”
“I left with just the clothes on my back.”
我不想再念了 您能不能直接告诉我 他去哪了?
I don’t want to read this now. Can you just tell me where he went?
我也不知道
I don’t really know.
这是寄给我的 1970年 我才两岁 “生日快乐”
It’s for me. 1970. I was two. “Happy Birthday.”
“我希望 可以在你临睡前 吻你”
“I wish I could have kissed you good night.”
都是寄给我的
They’re all for me.
五岁 “我希望 可以领着你 上第一天学”
Five. “I wish I could have taken you to your first day of school.”
六岁 “我希望 可以在你身边 教你钢琴”
Six. “I wish I could have been there to teach you to play piano.”
1981年 13岁
1981, 13.
“我希望 可以告诉你 别去追那帮楞头小子”
“I wish I could have told you not to chase some boy.
“我希望 你伤心的时候 有我安慰”
“I wish I could have held you when you had a broken heart.
“我希望 我可以当你♥爸♥爸 再没有什么 比这更让我梦绕”
“I wish I could have been your father. Nothing I ever did will replace that.”
我猜他去过印度
I guess he went to India.
“只要是有意义的事 再晚去做还有意义的”
“For what it’s worth, it’s never too late,
-“不过如果是我说 该说再‘早’…”
-“or, in my case, too early…”
-再‘早’去做都是有意义的
-… or, in my case, too early,
做你想做的人
to be whoever you want to be.
这件事 没有时间的限制 只要愿意 什么时候都可以开始
There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want.
你能从现在开始改变 也可以一成不变
You can change or stay the same.
这件事 没有规矩可言
There are no rules to this thing.
你能活出最精彩的自己 也可能搞得一团糟
We can make the best or the worst of it.
我希望 你能活出最精彩的自己
And I hope you make the best of it.
我希望 你能见识到令你惊奇的事物
I hope you see things that startle you.
我希望 你能体验未曾体验过的情感
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
我希望 你能遇见一些想法不同的人
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
我希望 你为你自己的人生感到骄傲
I hope you live a life you’re proud of.
如果你发现自己还没有做到 我希望 你有勇气
And if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength
-重头再来 -“重头再来”
-to start all over again. -“…start all over again.”
他离开我们很久
He had been gone a long time.
下周四见了
I’ll see you next Thursday.
-晚安 黛西老师 -晚安 小甜心
-Good night, Miss Daisy. -Oh, good night, sweetheart.
抱歉 我们要关门了
I’m sorry, we’re closing.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
您是来接孩子吗?
Are you here to pick somebody up?
你为什么要回来?
Why did you come back?
妈?
Mom?
妈?
Mom?
可以走了吧?
You ready yet?
妈 怎么了?
Mom, what’s wrong?
只是刚刚听说一个朋友的噩耗
I was just hearing a very sad story about a mutual friend
我都很久没见过他了
who I hadn’t seen for a very long time.
卡罗琳 这是本杰明
Caroline, this is Benjamin.
其实你小时候就认识他了
You knew him when you were just a baby.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.

Hey.
-哦 抱歉 我还以为你完事了 -这位是我家的世交
-Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were done. -Oh, this is a friend of my family’s.
本杰明·巴顿 这是我丈夫 罗伯特
Benjamin Button, this is my husband, Robert.
-你好 -幸会
-How do you do? -A pleasure.
嗯 很高兴认识你
Well, it was very nice to meet you.
-我们就在车上等了 亲爱的 -嗯 好
-We’ll be in the car, darling. -All right.

Bye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!