I’m holding Erik’s shoe,
我抓着艾瑞卡的鞋呢,
why the hell would I be holding some smelly basketball shoe
我为什么会抓着这么臭的球鞋
a trillion light-years from the universe?
10亿光年都不放呢?
I must be here on earth safe in my sleeping bag,
我肯定是安全地在地球上, 在我的睡袋里,
and Erik must be close by.”
在艾瑞卡的旁边”
Guess it’s worth a try.
看来值得一试
Want me to leave the lantern on?
灯要开着吗?
Come on! We gotta get out of here!
快点! 我们得走了!
Go back to sleep!
去睡吧!
It’s nine o’clock!
都9点了!
When I gave you the money you said we’re going straight to New Orleans.
我给你钱时, 就说好直接去新奥尔良的
Well, if you get there a couple of days later, it’s not going to kill you!
你晚几天到也不会死!
Shut up! Angel!
闭嘴! Angle! (婊♥子♥)
Hey! You shut up you little shit!
喂! 你这个小杂碎闭嘴!
You want me to swim over there and knock you on your ass?
你要我游过去踢你的屁♥股♥吗?
How long before you run out of pills?
药还能吃多久?
Three more days.
三天吧
Over there. That way.
走这条路
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
I’m not stupid.
我又不笨
Here’s something to eat.
吃点东西
I’m not hungry.
我不饿
Okay. I’ll go get the tickets.
好吧. 我去买♥♥票
Let’s go.
快走
What is it?
怎么了?
Are those the boys you looking for?
你是在找那俩男孩吗?
Right there!
在那里!
How are you doing, man?
你好
Oh, boys!
小家伙!
I think we need to have a little talk.
我觉得我们要谈谈
C’mon, boys! Listen up, huh?
出来吧! 听到了吗?
Is this because of the barbecue?
是因为烧烤的事吗?
Go! Go!
快走! 快!
Pull! Pull! I Gottchya! Damn you!
快拉啊! 我抓到你了 去死!
Hey! Where’s my money, huh?
喂! 我的钱在哪里?
It’s in my pocket.
在我的口袋里
Open this, man!
打开门!
I’m working on it!
我在开呢!
You’re gonna hurt yourself. You think I don’t care? Damn it!
你会伤着自己的 你以为我不知道吗? 该死!
Told ya!
早说过了!
Son of a bitch!
小混♥蛋♥!
This way! come on!
这边! 快点!
What are you gonna do with that?
你要干什么?
What are you gonna do with that?
你要干什么?
You gonna give me a manicure or something?
给我修指甲?
Where’s my money! Huh?!
我的钱在哪里? 啊?!
We need to go to New Orleans.
我们要去新奥尔良
Oh, you need?
就你们?
Y’all in over your heads. You understand?
你俩糟透了! 知道吗?
If you wanna play with Pony …
如果你们想陪我玩…
What in the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?!
你到底在做什么啊? 你疯了吗?!
I’m gonna die anyways, it doesn’t matter if he hurts me!
我都快死的人了, 才不怕他伤到我!
You two. What are you talking about?
你们两个, 在说些什么?
He has AIDS!
他有爱♥滋♥!
You’d be crazy to stab me.
刺到我你就完蛋了
My blood is like poison,
我的血液有毒,
one drop could kill you!
一滴就能要了你的命!
Bullshit.
胡说
Hey, Pony!
喂, 波尼!
Jimmy!
吉米!
Jimmy!
吉米!
Get out, man! Get the hell out!
快跑! 快跑!
Get the hell out here!
快离开这里!
Let’em go!
随他们走!
My blood is like poison!
我的血液有毒!
Pussies!
娘们!
Like the venom of a cobra.
像眼镜蛇的毒液
Pussies!
娘们!
Dex…you’re like a damn super hero or something!
德克斯…你就像个超人一样!
That was rat.
真怕死
Here.
给你
No!
不!
I’m feeling kind of sick.
我有点想吐
You gonna be all right while I go get the tickets?
我去买♥♥票, 你没事吧?
Yeah.
嗯
You cold?
你冷吗?
No …
不冷 …
What’s the matter?
那怎么了?
My blood is poison.
我的血液有毒
You have a virus, Dex.
那只是病
You’re gonna be exactly like everyone else,
只要有人找到疗方,
as long as someone finds the cure.
你就会像其他人一样健康的
Dr. Fishburn has the cure.
菲什伯恩医生有疗方
Here we go.
下车吧
Are we in New Orleans?
我们到了新奥尔良了吗?
C’mon.
来
Where are we …
我们这是在 …
Mom …
妈妈 …
Sorry …
对不起 …
I was wondering if I could see Dexter …
我在想如果我可以去找德克斯特 …
As long as I keep throwing up,
只要我继续吐,
they’re going to have to stick this feeding tube up my nose into my stomach.
他们就要把这根喂食管从我的鼻子伸到胃里
Sounds gross.
听起来真恶心
It hurts …
很痛 …
Doesn’t that?
能不痛吗?
Not nearly as much …
也不是很痛 …
So you can’t eat anything, huh?
你什么都吃不下吗?
Not right now …
不止现在 …
Oh, well…that’s too bad
呃, 这可真糟呀
Hey, maybe you can crumble one up and put it into my I.V
或许你可以压碎一个, 把它注射到我的静脉里
Yeah.
是啊
You know what? I’m gonna see if I can’t sneak anymore leaves in here.
你知道吗, 我要看我能不能在这里偷偷摘到叶子
That’s okay. Dr. Jensen said that the stuff in the leaves wasn’t real.
别管了. 杰生医生说叶子里的物质不是真的
I know. Your mom told me.
我知道. 你妈妈跟我说过了
Hey, look at this!
看看!
Look at that! This is you?
看看! 这是你吗?
God, you were an ugly baby!
天啊, 你是个难看的婴儿!
Check it out, it’s Angel!
看看, 天使!
You all right?
你没事吧?
I like the old man.
我就像个老头
What’s this do?
这是做什么用的?
This one makes the bed go up,
把床升高
or down.
或弄低
Yeah, what about this one?
那这个呢?
Who be inside here?
谁在里面?
Come here! He’s…he’s stopped breathing!
快来人! 他 … 他停止呼吸了!
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
God, Jesus!
天啊!
I was just talking to him and he stopped …he’s dead.
我刚还在和他说话呢, 他就… 他就死了
I’m sorry, honey. I guess we all knew this was coming.
节哀. 大家都知道这是迟早的事
No …
不 …
Not funny!
不好笑!
Not even a little bit!
一点也好笑!
Kids …
孩子啊 …
Guess we all knew this was coming …
我们都知道这是迟早的事 …
By the power invested in me,
我用我的权利,
I hereby order that the execution begin.
特此下令执行死刑
Well, feeling better I guess.
我看你感觉不错啊
You must be Erik.
你肯定是艾瑞卡了
I guess your road to the Nobel Prize hit a few potholes?
我猜你们在去诺贝尔奖的路上踩着了不少的坑吧?