Minneapolis.
明尼阿波利斯市 (位于美国明尼苏达州)
Memphis.
孟菲斯市 (位于美国田纳西州)
Centralia.
澳大利亚中部
Peoria.
皮奥里亚 (位于美国伊利诺斯州)
How much you got?
你有多少钱?
What?
什么?
Want a ride you gotta pay for the gas. You know.
要乘坐的话你得付油费.
Where ya heading?
你去哪里?
New Orleans.
新奥尔良
I could give you twenty dollars.
我可以付你20美圆.
Twenty bucks?
20块?
Man, you wanna go to New Orleans for twenty bucks?
天啊, 你想用20块去新奥尔良?
I don’t know, I think you’re gonna have to do better than that.
我觉得你不止这点钱
Forty! That’s all I got.
40块! 我全部家当
Hey, Pony, you ready to float?
喂, 波尼, 你准备好了吗?
Good thing, Jimmy. You locked and loaded?
还好. 锁定目标,填弹完毕!
All right.
很好
A hundred and sixty two dollars.
162块
Check my pockets.
不信就来翻我口袋
Erik!
艾瑞卡!
Erik! Shut up, Dex!
艾瑞卡! 闭嘴!
No, Erik. Look. Look. Look! Let me handle this, please!
不, 你看! 让我来处理, 拜托!
What do you say?
够不够?
We really took this moron Pony to the cleaners!
我们真该把这个愚蠢的波尼送到垃圾站去!
The money we gave him won’t pay for half his gas!
我们根本不用花一半的油就可以到
This boat is from New Orleans.
这船就是从新奥尔良来的
He’s on his way home.
他是回去
Now what makes you think that?
是什么让你那么想?
Shit!
妈的!
Look how far we’ve gone.
看看我们走多远了
Dex. You awake?
德克斯, 你睡着了吗?
Dex. You awake?
德克斯, 你睡着了吗?
Dex! Awake?
德克斯, 睡着了吗?
What?
什么事啊?
I just said, look how far we’ve gone.
我刚说, 看看我们走多远了
About five or six days and we’ll be down there.
大概5、6天我们就能到了
Maybe when we stop for gas, I should call my mom.
当船加油时, 我该打个电♥话♥给妈妈
You can’t. They’ll trace the call.
不行. 他们能追踪到电♥话♥
We’ll probably in Iowa about one tomorrow afternoon.
大概明天下午就能到衣阿华州了
Dex?
德克斯?
Get up! C’mon, get up!
起来! 快起床!
I’m too tired. No, you’re not. You’re just bored.
我太累了 你不累, 你只是太无聊了
C’mon!
快点!
C’mon!
快点!
They don’t have Battleship,
他们没有海战棋,
They don’t have Monopoly,
也没有强手棋,
They don’t even have a deck of cards.
连一副扑克也没有
Wait a minute.
等等
What is it?
什么东西?
C’mon!
进来!
Are you sure these girls are real?
你看这些女孩是真的吗?
Of course they’re real!
他们当然是真的!
I’ve never seen anyone that looks like this before.
我从没有看过这样的女孩
My mom sure doesn’t.
我妈妈肯定也没有
These aren’t moms, These are women.
这些不是妈妈, 这些是女人
This is what they’re supposed to look like.
长得漂亮的女人
How do you know they’re not computer animation?
你怎么知道他们不是电脑画的?
Do computer animations like walks on the beach?
电脑动画喜欢在沙滩上漫步吗?
Do computer animations enjoy classical music?
电脑动画喜欢古典乐吗?
She was born in 1975.
她1975年生的
She doesn’t look that old.
看起来不老
Holy shit!
天啊!
There’s gotta be three hundred dollars here!
这至少是300美圆!
We should put it back!
我们该把它放回去!
Why?
为什么?
They might think we’re down here trying to steal it.
他们会知道是我们偷的
They don’t even know we’re down here.
他们又不知道我们来过
They’re here! Don’t give it to me!
他们来了! 别给我!
Hey! Where the hell have you been?
嘿! 你到底去哪里了?
I’ve been waiting all day!
我等了一整天!
Oh, my god!
哦, 天!
Who’s this? A friend of mine.
这位是谁? 我朋友
Hi. Hey, be nice!
嗨 好好相处!
Could you put some of this on my back?
你可以替我抹点吗?
Are you a model?
你是模特吗?
No.
不是
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Angel.
安琪尔
You misspelled your tattoo.
你的纹身拼错了
It doesn’t say Angel, it says Angle.
不是angle, 是angel
Uh, I’m aware of that now.
呃, 我知道了
Looks fun with two people, doesn’t it?
看来两个人玩才有趣, 是不是?
God, you two make me sick.
天啊, 你俩真恶心
man, I just want to get smashed,
我就想买♥♥醉,
you know that.
你知道的
I was thinking we could just silly. Silly what?
我一直觉得我们真笨. 笨什么?
Let the good times roll, man!
让这好时光降临!
Couple of those cool ones?
那几个?
Fire up that grill …
烧烤的那几个 …
we got some of them steaks!
我们吃了他们的几串牛肉!
Yeah, make mine a T-bone.
给我也来一块
This sucks!
烤得真糟!
Hey, boys, how are them T-bones?
喂, 小家伙, 他们的牛排怎么样?
Damn it!
妈的!
This isn’t fair!
这不公平!
What?
什么?
I said this sucks!
我很不爽!
We should set up the tent before it gets dark.
我们得在天黑前扎好帐篷
Hey.

it’s just me.
是我
Oh, shit! You pissed all over your sleeping bag.
天啊! 你居然在睡袋里尿尿
No, it’s sweat.
不, 这是汗
Sweat?
汗?
Well, you’re shivering. How can you be sweating when your cold?
我看你正发抖呢. 这么冷你出什么汗?
I don’t know. I just do.
我不知道. 我就是出汗
C’mere, I’ll get you in these clothes,
过来, 穿点衣服
and into my sleeping bag.
到我的睡袋里来
Thanks.
谢谢
Were you having a nightmare or something?
你做噩梦了还是怎么了?
No.
没有
What’s the matter?
那是怎么回事?
It happens sometimes.
以前也这样
When I wake up and it’s dark,
当我在黑暗中醒来,
Astronomers believe that the universe is 18 billion light-years across.
天文学家相信宇宙横跨180亿光年
So?
那又怎么样
Suppose you kept going another 18 billion light-years,
估计你在另一个180亿光年里行走
What if there’s nothing out there?
如果那里什么也没有呢?
Suppose you kept going another trillion times further,
估计你在另一个10万亿光年里行走
So far out you see nothing.
到现在你还没看见任何东西
Because the light from the universe would be fainter than the faintest star.
因为宇宙里的星光比最暗的星星还要暗
Infinitely cold. Infinitely black.
无限的寒冷, 无限的黑暗
Sometimes …
有时 …
if I wake up, and it’s dark,
如果我在一片黑暗中醒来,
I get really scared.
我会很害怕
Like I’m out there,
感觉自己不在世界,
And I’m never coming back.
在一个永远回不去的地方
Here …
这儿 …
Hold on to this while you sleep,
睡觉时抓着这个,
and if you wake up and you’re scared,
如果你醒了, 很害怕,
you’ll say: “Wait a minute,
你就说:”等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!