Eleven feet.
11英尺长
I still say that the lion would win.
我还是认为狮子会赢
Wrong!
错!
How can you be sure?
你凭什么这么肯定?
Cause they did research on it at Stanford University.
因为斯坦福大学研究过了
The shark won easily.
鲨鱼更胜一筹
They just let two animals kill each other at a college?
他们就这么让这俩动物在一所大学相互厮杀
No, you idiot! They just had them fight long enough to see who was gonna win,
白♥痴♥, 不是啦! 他们通过它们搏斗时长来判断
and then the trainers pulled them apart.
然后驯兽师把它们分开
How?
怎么分
Haven’t you ever heard of a leash?
你没听说过皮带?
Never heard of a shark with a leash …
从没听说过栓着皮带的鲨鱼 …
Well, There’s a lot of things you’ve never heard of.
那是, 你没听说的事情多着呢
Yeah, I guess that’s true …
这倒没错 …
Hold on!
坐好了!
My mom says that every drop of water that lands in the water here
我妈妈说流到这里的每滴水
eventually ends up in the Mississippi.
最终都会流入密西西比河
That means it goes to my dad,
说明会经过我爸爸那
He’s still in New Orleans.
他还住在新奥尔良
What does he do?
他做什么的?
You ever heard of a rock group called Led Zeppelin?
你听说过一个叫”齐柏林飞艇”的摇滚乐队吗?
No …
没听说过 …
Well, they’re really famous,
他们太有名了,
Do you know who the guitar player is?
你知道吉他手是谁吗?
Your dad?
你♥爸♥爸?
No. A guy named Jimmy Page,
不是. 是一个叫吉米·佩吉的家伙
My dad,
而我的爸爸,
sold him his car insurance
卖♥♥了一份车保
for a Pontiac TransAm …
给他的旁帝克火鸟 …
Know what you’re gonna get?
知道买♥♥什么吗?
I don’t know. It’s been a long time since I had any candy.
不知道. 我很久没吃糖果了
My Mom has me eating lots of vegetables.
我妈妈让我吃了太多蔬菜
God! Come here.
天! 来
We allowed to do this?
这样不好吧?
Of course! How else are you supposed to know what you’re gonna get?
没事! 你应该知道你还要买♥♥什么吧?
Wow! Not bad, huh?
哇! 不错吧?
Well, get out your money.
拿钱来
Hey, get out of the road! Go on, now!
喂, 别挡着! 滚开!
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥!
Three degrees to the right.
往右移三度
Aim, fire.
瞄准, 开火
You missed!
你失手了!
Hey, how much did you pay for that faggot?
喂! 你给那同志付了多少钱?
you guys took a wrong turn.
你俩走错地儿了
This is a no homo zone.
这不是同志区
I ain’t a homo!
我不是同志!
And neither is he.
他也不是
He got it from a blood transfusion.
他是输血时才染上爱♥滋♥的
Well, then what’s that awful smell?
那难闻的气味是怎么回事?
Well, you see we were walking across the grass and we accidentally stepped in your mother
我们刚穿过草坪时, 不小心踩着了你妈妈
What’d you say?
你说什么?
You can’t hit us all with that!
一块石头不能打中我们全部!
I’ll only be aiming at you!
我就认准了你扔!
C’mon then.
那就来吧
Hey, what about your little brother, huh?
嘿, 你的弟弟怎么样了?
What about him?
什么他怎么样了?
When he fell off the jungle at school,
他在学校, 掉到丛林里,
They had to take him to the hospital,
同学们得送他去医院时,
He could have caught something then …
他本可以抓住什么东西的 …
Yeah, but he didn’t.
是, 但他没有.
But he could’ve!
他本来可以的!
Then everybody’d be calling him faggot and queer!
大家都叫他”同志”、”玻璃”!
And he’d get sick and die!
然后他会病了, 死掉!
And they’d write homo on his headstone!
然后他们会在他的碑上写”同性恋”!
Then when your mother went to bring him flowers
然后当你的目前去哀悼时
she’d see little Eddie Horner Homo!
她会看见上面写的是”小同志, 艾迪·浩纳”!
And you know what the worst part about it would be?
你知道最为糟糕的是什么吗?
Probably before he died, a bunch of assholes like you
也许在他死之前, 是一群像你们这样
who ain’t sick
没病的混♥蛋♥,
thought it might be fun to just beat the shit out of him!
认为揍他一顿很有意思
C’mon, Allen, let’s beat it!
得了, 艾伦, 算了吧!
Sorry your sick …
关于你的病, 对不起…
Thanks!
谢谢!
What’d you do that for?
你干什么打他?
Get him!
抓住他!
So long, faggots!
再见, 俩同性恋!
Don’t you think we should slow down!
你不认为我们该减速吗?
How? Any way would be fine!
怎么减? 怎么都好!
Hey! Get out of the way!
喂! 快走开!
Hey! Move it! Move your ass!
喂! 走开! 滚开!
Oh, God!
哦, 天!
Go!
走啊!
Hey, stop! Pull over.
喂, 听下! 听车
Go!
开啊!
Say they really think I’m a faggot.
据说他们真的认为我是同性恋
Now all of a sudden I’m yelling the same stuff at them.
现在我突然冲他们叫喊
Well, they know I’m not a faggot
他们是知道我不是个同性恋了
because a faggot wouldn’t yell faggot back.
因为一个同性恋是不会骂同性恋的
Now that’s who I should yell faggot to …
现在我知道我该骂谁了 …
Well, this wouldn’t be the right thing …
这样不好 …
Why the hell not?!
为什么不是?!
Well, they were nice to me at the hospital,
他们在学校里对我不错
They played games with me …
他们和我玩游戏 …
You played games with Homos?!
你和同性恋玩游戏?!
Let’s just talk about something else …
他们说点别的吧 …
Sometimes I don’t know about you!
说点关于你的
What’s that supposed to mean?!
你什么意思?!
Well, nothing …
呃, 没什么 …
Well, do you wanna play Nintendo?
呃, 你想玩游戏吗?
No … I’m getting kinda tired.
不了 … 我有点累
I think I should go take a nap.
我想打个盹儿.
we should work on the mud fort tomorrow,
我们明天得做泥堡了
You want to?
你说呢?
Okay.
好的
Leave it …
别捡了 …
Why can’t I eat in the living room?
为什么我不能在客厅吃饭
I don’t get home for dinner that often and
我经常没空回来做饭,
when I do, I want us to eat together.
而当我有空时, 我想和你一起吃
That’s part of being a family, isn’t it?
这才是家, 不是吗?
You know some women saw that little AIDS boy down at Peterson’s yesterday
你听说昨天有几个妇女在皮特森超♥市♥看见一个小爱♥滋♥孩子吗?
It’s in the newspaper?
报纸上这么说?
No … Jan told me …
不 … 是杨告诉我的 …
You know, I’ve seen him in the backyard there,but I didn’t know he left the house.
我在后院见到过他, 但我不知道他离开了
The other day I heard him coughing.
前几天我听见他在咳嗽
I said I heard him coughing.
我说我听见他在咳嗽
Oh, I don’t think you have to worry about anything.
哦, 我想你不必担心什么
You know with that fence there, you’re not going to catch anything …
有个栅栏在那儿, 你不会被传染 …
What if he wants to come over and play?
如果他想过来玩怎么办?
Oh, Erik, think of some excuse.
哦, 艾瑞卡, 赶紧想点借口来吧
You’re so good at that …
你很擅长的 …
What if I bump into him out in the street?
如果我在街上碰到他怎么办?
Well, it’s common sense. You just keep a safe distance …
有个常识, 你和他保持安全距离就是了 …
What’s a safe distance?
怎么才算安全距离?
Seven feet,
7英尺
Guess that rules out sleepovers.
我猜她是从晚会上学来的
My mom wants you to come to dinner.
我妈妈要你来吃晚饭
Well,

my mom’s working late, so, it’s cool.
我妈妈很晚下班, 所以, 没事
Well, then there’s something I have to warn you about …
有些事我要提醒你 …
What?
是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!