我只是想看着窗户
I just need to watch the window for a…
就看一分钟
I just need to watch it for a minute!
嘿 那是我的旅行篮子
Hey, my travel basket!
旅行窗户
Travel window.
乌格 你能让你儿子把他的脏手
Ugga, can you tell your son to keep
从我的东西上拿开吗 拜托了
his grubby hands off my stuff, please?
听着 我对晚餐时发生的事感到很抱歉
Listen, I feel really bad about what happened at dinner
我爸妈 你 还有盖伊
with my parents, and you, and Guy.
拜托 我没事 这都过去了
Please, I’m good. It’s in the past!
你懂的 盖伊和我很不一样
You know, Guy and I, we’re too different.
好吧 你和我也很不一样
Well, you and I are different,
但我们相处的很好 对吧
and we get along great, right?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
但是 那很复杂
But it’s-it’s complicated.
他是个男生
He’s a boy.

He is… um…
很愚蠢
stupid.
所以说 这不一样
You know, it’s different.
怎么了 男孩问题吗
What’s the matter? Boy problems?
在我们那个时代 可没有男孩问题
Well, in my day, we didn’t have boy problems.
因为我们没有男孩 没有男人 也没衣服
Because we didn’t have any boys, or men, or clothes.
我们是女武士部落
We were a warrior tribe of wimmins.
雷霆姐妹
The Thunder Sisters!
什么是雷霆姐妹
What’s a Thunder Sister?
只是外婆的过时睡前故事
Just Gran’s old bedtime stories.
真实故事
True stories!
够了 晓晓 别和这疯女人说话了
Okay. Dawn, stop talking to the crazy lady.
我们不会真的要穿过这里吧
We aren’t actually gonna cross that, are we?
我们要过去 仙蒂追踪到了气味
Yes. Sandy’s tracking the scent.
好吧 肯定有别的路的
Well, there’s gotta be another way. You know?
一条既平坦又没有陆鲨出没的路
Maybe one that’s stable and not infested with land sharks!
不如这样
Tell you what,
你来负责”礼物篮子”
you be in charge of gift baskets,
我来负责找到男人们
and I’ll be in charge of tracking the men.
我们过去
We cross!
不不不 别过去
Oh, no, no, no. We are not crossing this!
我的大猫我来管 我们过去
My cat, my rules. We cross!
-也许我们该投个票 -回去
– Maybe we should take a vote? – Around!
前进
Cross!
回去
Around!
-前进 -不
– Cross! – No!
仙蒂 过来
Sandy, come!
真是谢谢你啊 霍普 这可真安全
Thank you, Hope. This is so much safer.
我看不到外面
I can’t see!
发生什么了
What’s happening?
他们要带我们去哪
Where are they taking us?
撑住 盖伊 只要我们离开这块木头
Hold tight, Guy. As soon as we get out of this log,
我就拳打脚踢 找回我们的自♥由♥
I’ll start swinging and punching our way to freedom.
来吧 拳猴们 开始吧
Come on, punch monkeys! Let’s get this on!
不只有拳猴
It’s-It’s not just punch monkeys.
还有脚踢猴
It’s kick monkeys,
铁头猴 锤裆猴
headbutt monkeys, low-blow monkeys,
啃咬猴 腹肌猴
bite monkeys, ab-tight monkeys!
肩膀拳猴 尾巴拳猴
Shoulders that punch! Tails that crunch!
狂躁窒息猴 奇异倒挂猴 尖牙毒嘴猴
Deranged stranglers! Strange danglers! Fanged manglers!
嘴部呼吸猴 大脑碾压猴
Mouth-breathers! Brain squeezers!
还有一个有着奇怪眼睛的家伙
And a dude with…weird eyes.
他们似乎在说某种原始的语言
They seem to have some kind of primitive language.
但你不会 对吧 聪明鬼
But you can’t speak it, huh, smarty-pants?
我是不会 但我肯定被关几个月后
Well, no. But I’m sure after a few months in captivity…
我能和他们交流 我的拳猴语说的很好
I can talk to them. I’m fluent in punch monkey.
-真的吗 -这不可能
– You are? – Impossible.
我真不想这么做 这可不是门美丽的语言
Oh, I really don’t want to do this. It’s not a pretty language.
打扰一下 我想问问
Pardon me, I’d like to ask…
-我知道了 -他说了什么
– Ooh! I see. – So, what’s he saying?
他们很生气 因为菲尔违反了他们的合同
They’re angry because Phil broke the terms of their contract!
可笑 我们从来没有过正式协议
Ludicrous! We had no formal agreement,
你们这些骗子
you chiselers!
还有 他们想要他们的香蕉
Oh! Also, they want their bananas.
是啊 香蕉很好吃 但为什么管我们要
Yeah, bananas are delicious. Why is that our problem?
还有一个问题
And one more question.
很久以前 他们的世界是个天堂
Many moons ago, their world was a paradise.
看来这会是一个漫长的故事
This is gonna be a long story.
那是一段欢乐的时光
“It was a time of much joy.”
河水自♥由♥地流淌
The water flowed freely.
香蕉茂盛地生长
The bananas grew in bunches.
我们拥有艺术 政♥治♥
We had art, politics…
经济
…economics… Ooh.
但是最重要的 我们有香蕉
…but most of all, bananas.
许许多多的香蕉
So many bananas.
接着 在满月
Then, at full moon,
怪物来拿走了它的香蕉
the monster came for its bananas.
是啊 美好时光
Yep. Good times.
-等等 倒回去 -对 他用了怪物这词吗
– Wait. Um, go back. – Yeah. Did he say “monster”?
我们才不倒回去 就像我刚刚说的
We are not going back! As I was saying…
美好时光
Good times.
但是 出于某种奇怪原因 河水不再流淌
But then, for some strange reason, the water went away.
之后呢 香蕉也不再生长
After that, the bananas went away too.
但是怪物可没有离开
But the monster didn’t go away. No.
它又来拿它的香蕉了
It came back for its bananas.
但没有香蕉了
There were no bananas.
总的来说 他们真的需要那些香蕉
In summary, they really need those bananas.
怪物 香蕉
Monsters, bananas.
我来告诉你问题出在哪里
I’ll tell you what their problem is.
他们的水源枯竭了
Their water supply is dried up.
把我的话一字一句的告诉他们 盖伊
Tell them this word-for-word, Guy.
我 菲尔·贝特曼
I, Phil Betterman,
靠一己之力就把沙漠变成了绿洲
single-handedly turned a desert into an oasis
从高山上把水源引过来
by diverting water from a high mountain source,
就像是 那边 那个
much like that… one.
等等 盖伊 不要翻译这句
Wait, Guy, don’t translate that.
太晚了
Too late.
都是他的错
It was all him!
他偷了你们的水
He stole your water
吃了你们的香蕉
ate your bananas
毁了你们的环境
and ruined your society!
够了 我不会再受你们欺负了
That’s it! I will not be pelted!
来吧 你们这些粗鲁的猿猴
Now, impertinent apes…
让你们见识一下我脑力全开的厉害
…meet the full force of my intellect.
让你们见到工具制♥造♥者贝特曼就感到绝望
Look upon Betterman the toolmaker and despair!
刺 刺
Jab, jab.
刺 刺 刺
Jab, jab, jab.
该走了 菲尔
Way to go, Phil.
该走了 霍普 我们跟丢了他们的气味
Way to go, Hope. We lost the scent.
不不不 旅行窗户
No, no, no! Travel window!
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on. Whoo!
它还能用 各位
It still works, everybody!
我们迷路了
We are lost.
这就是为什么不能跟着原始人 还有
This is why you don’t follow cave people. One more word out of…
我们差点忘了老办法
We have forgotten the old ways,
这个世界和我都还年轻时的办法
the ways of the world when it was young, and I was young,
那时我是一个女武士部落的族长
when I was the queen matriarch of a warrior tribe of wimmins.
雷霆姐妹
The Thunder Sisters.
没错 雷霆姐妹
You got it girl. The Thunder Sisters.
我们曾面对危险 打败死神
We faced down danger and kicked death in the crotch!
我们不需要雷霆姐妹 妈妈
We don’t need the Thunder Sisters, Mom.
我们需要一个能找到他们的办法
We need a way to find the men!
办法吗
Oh, a way?
雷霆姐妹总能找到办法
The Thunder Sisters always find a way!
我想你还没忘记飞行吧 老丫头
Think you got one more flight in you, old girl?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!