Something got over the wall.
别离得太近
Don’t get too close.
谁知道他们是什么奇怪的墙外生物
Who knows what kind of weird beyond-the-wall creatures they are.
让我们就在远处戳他们
Let’s just jab at them from afar.
戳
Jab!
戳 再戳
Jab, jab!
等一下
Wait a moment.
透过他们凌乱的毛皮和呲着的牙
Look past the matted pelts and gnashing teeth.
能看到他们的眼睛里好像闪烁着人性
The eyes, there’s a kind of humanity in them.
香 蕉 蕉
Ba-na-na.
他们在试图交流
It’s trying to communicate.
霍普 他们是人类
Hope, these are people!
原始人
Cave people.
我还以为原始人早就灭绝了
I thought cave people died off years ago.
我们很高兴见到你们
We happy meet you.
真心
In hearts…
非常高兴
…much joy.
-多谢 -也很高兴见到你们
– Thanks. – Much joy to you too.
他们说话很流利
Oh. They speak beautifully.
请原谅我们的傲慢无礼 朋友
Oh, forgive our condescension, friend.
我是菲尔
I’m Phil.
我是霍普 我们是
And I am Hope. And we are…
一家
The Bettermans.
“文明 人”
“Better man”?
-重音在”文明”
– Betterman. – Emphasis on the “better.”
我们是克鲁德一家
Well, we’re the Croods.
-这位是 -盖伊
– And this is… – Guy?
哇哦 猜得好准
Wow. Good guess.
贝特曼夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Betterman?
-盖伊 -这是怎么回事
– Guy! – What, What’s going on here?
-哦 盖伊 -盖伊 盖伊
– Oh, Guy. – Guy. Guy!
霍普 是盖伊
Hope, it’s Guy.
盖伊 盖伊 盖伊
Guy, Guy, Guy.
这是怎么回事
What’s going on here?
我是在霍普和菲尔身边长大的
I grew up with Hope and Phil.
他们是我父母最好的朋友 直到
They were my parents’ best friends until…
哦 盖伊
Oh, Guy.
我们以为我们永远失去你们一家了呢
We thought we lost your whole family.
就在那时我们意识到 在这个危险的世界
That was the moment we realized, in such a dangerous world,
应该有更好的生存方式
there had to be a better way to live.
什么
Wha…
那是你们家吗
Is that your home?
那是他们家
Whoa! That’s their home!
-妈妈 -快看 爸
– Whoa, mama! – Look, Dad!
盖伊 比赛谁先到顶上
Hey, Guy, race you to the top.
打扰一下 小虎妞
Oh, um, excuse me, little tiger girl?
我们不用爬的
Uh, we don’t climb this tree.
的方法
There’s a “Betterman” way.
这是我们的家训
Unofficial motto.
好了 大家都进来了吗
Okay, everybody in?
大猫得待在外面
Yeah, the, um, death cat will have to stay outside.
再见咯 大猫
See ya, Chunky.
抱歉 动物会带进来太多
Sorry. Animals track in too much…
泥土
um, dirt.
上去啦
Going up.
发生了什么
Whoa! What’s happening?
欢迎来到贝特曼之家
Welcome to the Betterman home!
太美了
It’s beautiful!
地方很大 是吧
Kind of big, isn’t it?
什么
What?
我能看到云 但我在里面
Whoa! I can see the clouds! But I’m inside.
这是什么 这是什么
What is this? What is this?
我们称其为窗户
Uh, we call that a window.
窗户
Window.
好吧
Okay.
盖伊 晓晓会很高兴见到你的
Guy, Dawn will be so happy to see you.
-晓晓 -晓晓
– Dawn? – Dawn?
嗯 我们一起长大的
Yeah, yeah. We grew up together.
晓晓
Oh, Dawn!
那只是你的映像 它叫镜子
Oh. That’s just your reflection. It’s called a mirror.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
晓晓
Dawn!
-抱歉 -晓晓
– Sorry. – Dawn!
她去哪了
Where is she?
-我在避难小屋 -避难小屋
– I’m in the panic cubby! – Panic cubby!
晓晓 不是野兽来了
Dawn, it wasn’t wild animals.
很安全 出来吧
It’s safe to come out.
妈 也许我们该在避难小屋的门上
Mom, maybe we should drill some air holes
钻几个通气孔
in the door of the panic cubby?
不行 蛇会钻进去的
No air holes. Snakes could get in.
但你绝对不会相信我们刚找到了谁
But you’ll never believe who we just found.
-盖伊 -晓晓
– Guy? – Dawn?
盖伊 真的是你吗
Guy! Is it really you?
真是你 你在这里
It’s you! You’re here!
你长大了好多 你也是 那是我说的
You’re so old! So are you! That’s what I said!
又重聚了
Oh, together again.
他们俩在小时候形影不离
These two were inseparable when they were young.
形影不离
Inseparable.
晓晓是个女孩吗
Dawn’s a girl?
等下 停 你系着树懒吗
Hold on, stop. You accessorize with a sloth?
我也系着树懒 这是皮带猴
I accessorize with a sloth! This is Belt!
我的叫腰带猴
Mine’s Sash.
这几位是克鲁德一家
Oh, oh! These are the Croods.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hey.
-怎么样啊 -还有这位
– ‘Sup? – And this…
等下 不 不
Wait. Nope, nope.
对 这是小伊
Yeah. This is Eep.
-你是女孩 -是啊
– You’re a girl? – Yeah.
一个女
A girl…
朋友
friend!
我从来没有过一位女朋友
I’ve never had a girlfriend before!
-我也没有 -女朋友
– Me either! Me either! – Girlfriends!
好 小心 她的小身板吃不消
Okay, careful! Small bones.
别把腰闪了
Extra vertebrae!
-太棒啦 -咱们玩点啥
– This is amazing! – What do we do?
咱们聊点啥
What do we say to each other?
咱俩的声音怎么啦
What’s happening to our voices?
我们的声音怎么越来越尖啦
Why are our voices getting so high?
你们是客人 想要什么请自便 别客气
As our houseguests, you’re welcome to anything you want.
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want.
除了这个
Uh, except for that.
可是有那么多呢
But there’s so many of them.
抱歉 阿瓜
Uh, sorry, Grug.
我们家只有一条规矩
I’m afraid we have one house rule here.
我们不能吃香蕉
We don’t eat the bananas.
可它们就在那儿呀
But they’re right here.
别的都可以 什么都行 随便你吃
Anything else, anything at all, is yours to enjoy.
只有香蕉不可以吃
But we don’t eat the bananas.
真的吗
Really?
不能吃香蕉吗
No bananas?
可是
But…
我们不会吃你家香蕉的
We won’t eat your bananas.
不早了 诸位也该
It’s getting late, so…
好 我们可以就在这抱团睡觉
Well, we can just sleep-pile right here.
好的 这地方不错 爸
Got it. Solid spot, Dad.
快看呀 菲尔 他们抱团睡觉
Look, Phil. They sleep in a pile.
真好玩
Ooh, fun!
别学他们
Nuh-uh.
其实呢 每个人都有自己的房♥间
Actually, everyone gets their own rooms.
我们有单独的房♥间
We get separate rooms!
-什么是房♥间 -什么是单独