my first and only love.
你知道的 你的父母很爱你
You know, your parents loved you very much.
我认为他们只是想要你
I think all they wanted for you was to…
找到幸福
find happiness.
如果有什么事是我知道的
And if there’s one thing I know,
那就是你和小伊令彼此幸福
it’s that you and Eep make each other happy.
盖伊
Guy,
对我而言 没有人比你更适合
there’s no one I’d rather my daughter
与我的女儿共度明天
spend her Tomorrow with than you.
盖伊 我也允许你
Guy, I too give you permission
和阿瓜的女儿成家
to start a home with Grug’s daughter.
-不是这样的 -不过还是感谢你
– That’s not how it works. – But it is appreciated.
你们两个讨厌鬼是最像父亲的
And you two twits are the closest thing I have to fathers.
谢谢 儿子
Thanks, son.
看来我们没那么不同 阿瓜
We’re not so different after all, Grug.
我们是两个蠢到家的父亲 痴迷于香蕉
We’re two profoundly foolish fathers obsessed with bananas…
将要非常讽刺得死去
…about to die an incredibly ironic death.
阿瓜 发生什么了
Grug! What’s going on?
我不知道 我看不见
I don’t know! I can’t see!
我看不下去了 这是个啥
I can’t look. What is it?
是个 是个
It’s… It’s…
是个
It’s…
实际上有点可爱
actually kind of cute.
那只是它的额头吗 不是吧
That’s just its forehead? Oh, come on!
这什么
What the…
雷霆姐妹
Thunder Sisters!
小伊
Eep!
那他妈的是什么
What the heck is that?
拦住他们
♪ 你能听见雷霆姐妹在靠近吗 ♪
♪ Can you hear The sisters of thunder are near? ♪
女勇士族长
♪ 冲撞 全开的马力正穿云而来 ♪
♪ Crash, full power It’s coming right through the clouds ♪
♪ 对速度的渴望让你下跪 ♪
♪ The need for speed Gonna bring you down to your knees ♪
火焰
之心
♪ 庞大而响亮 ♪
♪ It’s big, it’s loud ♪
火焰之心 小心
Fire Heart, heads up!
日落
姐妹
♪ 感到它在震动 你还想要 ♪
♪ Feel it quaking, you want more? ♪
♪ 感受雷霆 感受喧闹 ♪
♪ Feel the thunder Feel the noise ♪
血色号♥角
♪ 感受雷霆 ♪
♪ Feel the thunder, uh-huh ♪
♪ 因为我们想要毁灭 ♪
♪ ‘Cause we’re in the mood to destroy ♪
♪ 感受雷霆 ♪
♪ Feel the thunder ♪
搜寻者
♪ 感受喧闹 ♪
♪ Feel the noise ♪
桑克
♪ 感受雷霆 ♪
♪ Feel the thunder, uh-huh ♪
♪ 因为我们想要毁灭 ♪
♪ ‘Cause we’re in the mood to destroy ♪
沼泽
之水
-不 -爸爸
– No, no, no! – Dad!
♪ 来吧 姐妹 ♪
♪ Come on, sisters ♪

No!
吃我假发
Eat wig!
♪ 感受雷霆 感受喧闹 ♪
♪ Feel the thunder Feel the noise ♪
♪ 感受雷霆 ♪
♪ Feel the thunder, uh-huh ♪
维格塞斯
♪ 因为我们想要毁灭 ♪
♪ ‘Cause we’re in the mood to destroy ♪
小伊 小伊 我有话要说
Eep! Eep! I have something to say!
我也是
So do I!
不愧是我女儿
Boom! That’s my girl!
嘿 你饿吗
Hey! You hungry?
来抓我啊
Come and get me!
到出口去
Get to the exit!
好嘞 小伙子们 我们要带你们离开这
All right, boys! We’re getting you out of here!
真悬啊 对吧
Close one! Right?
伙计们
Guys?
菲尔 你还好吗
Phil, are you okay?
不好 阿瓜
It’s bad, Grug!
我想我的脚踝扭到了
I think I rolled my ankle!
你先走 救你自己吧
You go on. Save yourself.
一家人要在一起 兄弟
Pack stays together, bro.
兄弟吗
Bro?
兄弟
Bro.
-兄弟们 -什么鬼
– Bros. – What the…
-最好的兄弟 -永远的最好兄弟
– Best bros! – Bro-FFs!
香蕉兄弟
Banana bros!
一生的兄弟
Bros for life!
他们干啥呢
What are they doing?
嘿 快把心思放到逃跑上来
Hey! Get your heads in the game!
大猫 快走
Chunky, go!
小伊
Eep!
-阿瓜 -爸爸
– Grug! – Dad?
他们人呢
Where are they?
我想我看见什么了
I think I see something.
香蕉兄弟
人都在这了吗
Are we all here?
-盖伊呢 -小伊呢
– Where’s Guy? – Where’s Eep?
击 掌
Boomsies.
小伊 等等 我有些话想和你说
Eep, wait, wait. There’s something I need to tell you.
现在吗
Now?
我一辈子都在
I spent my whole life
寻找一个叫明天的地方
searching for a place called Tomorrow,
但那不是
but it isn’t a…
继续
Go on.
但明天不是一个地方
But Tomorrow isn’t a place.
它是个人 明天是你 小伊
It’s a person. It’s you, Eep.
你就是我的明天
You are my Tomorrow.
真的吗
Really?
看招
Take that!
我想我让它更生气了
I think I made him madder.

Run!
快 快到这下面来
Come on! Get under here!
我们得把这东西扔下去
We’ve gotta drop this thing.
怎么弄 这被太多藤缠住了
How? There’s too many vines!
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey! – Hey!
我真不敢相信这居然成功了
Wow. I can’t believe that actually work…
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪
♪ 我想我爱你 那我到底在害怕什么 ♪
♪ I think I love you so what am I so afraid of? ♪
♪ 我怕我不能确定 可爱情没有解药 ♪
♪ I’m afraid that I’m not sure of a love there is no cure for ♪
我们自♥由♥了 解放者万岁
岩石 岩石 岩石
♪ 我想我爱你 生活不就是由此构成吗 ♪
♪ I think I love you, Isn’t that what life is made of? ♪

No!
小伊 不
Eep! No!
我来了
I got you!
你知道吗 那可不是我真的脚趾
You know what? That’s not my real toe.
♪ 我想我爱你 生活不就是由此构成吗 ♪
♪ I think I love you, Isn’t that what life is made of? ♪
你从没跟我说过这件事
You never told me about that.
-你知道她有个花生脚趾吗 -不知道
– Did you know she had a peanut toe? – No.
旅行日志
Travel log…
最终篇
final entry.
经历了我一生中最长 最可怕的两个月夜
After two of the longest, most terrifying moons in my life,
克鲁德家族和贝特曼家族重新和好了
the Croods and the Bettermans made it back together.
道格拉斯
Douglas?
道格拉斯
Douglas!
道格拉斯
Douglas!
贝特曼一家
And the Bettermans
欢迎大家待在这 永远
welcomed everyone to stay… forever.
所以我们在农场周围做了一些改动
So we made a few changes around the farm.
-这样视野开阔可多了 -可不是嘛
– Yeah, it really opens up the place. – Right?
拳猴们也搬到了我们隔壁
Oh, and the punch monkeys moved in next door.
伙计 它们经常开派对
Man, do they party a lot!
整日 整夜
All day, all night.
菲尔真的学会了说拳猴语
Phil actually learned to speak punch monkey.
行 我会给你我的独家食谱 别担心
Okay. I’ll get you that recipe. Don’t you worry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!