谁会那样做啊
Who does that?
还有你的女儿 显然她不是老鼠宝宝
And your daughter, obviously, is not a rat baby.
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful.
她是个漂亮的人类宝宝
She is a beautiful human baby.
-还有 -够了
– And… – Enough!
盖伊在哪
Where’s Guy?
我想我是他的新宠物了
I think I’m his new pet.
太糟了
Oh, that’s rough.
他说什么 盖伊
What’s he saying, Guy?
年老的智者下了命令
The aged wise one has decreed,
因为我们没有香蕉可以给怪物
because we have no bananas for the monster,
所以 你们 将要
you will be…
接下来我来翻译吧 盖伊
I think I can translate from here, Guy.
这个野蛮的原始人将为他们种植香蕉
They’re saying the oafish caveman will grow bananas for them,
用他痛苦悔过的泪水浇灌土地
watering the fields with his bitter tears.
自然 他们想让我来监督
Oh. And naturally, they want me to supervise.
他们不是那么说的
Not what they said.
你又不会说拳猴语
You can’t speak punch monkey.
我不会吗
Can I not?
猴子们 我已经掌握了你们
Monkeys, I have mastered your
(胡说中)
风趣而富有表现力的语言
zesty and expressive language.
不 你没有
No, you haven’t.
让我也讲点拳猴语吧
Let me talk a little punch monkey.
菲尔·贝特曼非常聪明 非常愚蠢
Phil Betterman is so smart, he’s stupid!
你要说什么
Oh, what do you have to say to this…
要不 这事让我来解决吧
You know what? Let me fix this.
你不介意吧 能把这个给我吗 谢谢
Do you mind? Can I take this? Thanks.
-不要妨碍我 -你不要妨碍我
– Do not interrupt me! – You stop interrupting me!
你们俩能停下吗
Will you two stop it?
我正在想办法帮我们离开这里
I’m trying to get us out of this!
我和这些猴子相处得很好
I’m in good with these monkeys.
我有了一份工作
I have a job!
你们俩 你们要搞砸了
And you two, you’re gonna mess it up!
就像你们搞砸一切
Like you mess up everything!
就像你搞砸了我美好的青少年恋情
Like you messed up my beautiful teenage romance.
盖伊 孩子 请你理解
Guy, son, please understand.
那是阿瓜的错
It’s Grug’s fault.
-抓住他 盖伊 -我不是你那边的
– Get him, Guy! – I am not on your side!
-对啊 他是我这边的 -我也不站你这边
Yeah, he’s with me! I’m not on yours either!
我认识那宽阔的肩膀
I recognize those broad shoulders.
小伊 你来找我了
Oh, Eep, you came for me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你要去哪 菲尔
Where you going, Phil?
这里没有男人洞穴
No man cave here.
你可以躲掉你的家人
You can hide from your family…
不过你躲不掉我
…but you can’t hide from me.
好吧 你珍视的家人们
Well, your precious pack…
很高兴你走了
is glad you’re gone…
因为你让他们窒息
because you smother them.
行 你造了一堵墙围住你的家人
Oh! Well, you built a wall around your family.
但你也在你心中造了一堵墙
But you also built a wall around your heart.
你知道你算什么吗
You know what you are?
我来告诉你你算什么
I’ll tell you what you are.
-你是个 -糟糕的
– You’re… – A bad…
父亲
Father!
话语也能当作武器吗
Words as weapons?
你只不过是个洞穴妹
You’re just a cave girl.
这个叫淋浴 试试看
It’s called a shower. Try it.
我告诉她要洗澡 谁会做那种事啊
I told her to take a shower. Who does that?
就是你
You did.
小伊
Oh, Eep.
祝贺 菲尔
Congratulations, Phil.
你正中我痛处
You hit me where it hurts.
我也一样
Likewise.
嘿 菲尔
Hey, Phil! Hey!
听得见吗 阿瓜
Hello, Grug!
阿瓜 我是产生幻觉了吗
Grug, am I hallucinating?
没 盖伊变成了巨型香蕉
No. Guy’s a giant banana.
猴子们刚刚要说的是
What the monkeys were trying to say
我们会在月圆之夜
was that we’re gonna be sacrificed
被献祭给怪物
to the monster at full moon tonight.
她还在外面等着
She’s still waiting out there.
我不确定她的头发会回来
I’m not sure her hair is coming back.
我睡了多久了
Ooh. How long was I out for?
你们都瞅啥呢
What are you guys all staring at?
妈妈
Mom!
你的头发 狂野凌乱 我爱它
Your hair! It’s massive and wild, and I love it.
谢谢
Thanks.
外婆 你的头发
Gran, your hair!
啥 这只是暂时的造型
What? It’s temporary.
不 它在朝我们飞过来
No! It’s flying this way!
维格塞斯回来了
Wigasus has returned!
滚开
Get off me.
说重点
Get to the point.
拳猴 我恨拳猴
Punch monkeys. I hate punch monkeys.
维格塞斯说男人们被带去那边了
Wigasus says the men have been taken over yonder.
很好 计划是什么
Great. What’s the plan?
雷霆姐妹会怎么做
What would the Thunder Sisters do?
没错 雷霆姐妹
Aw. All right, Thunder Sisters!
如果我们要去解救那些男人
If we’re gonna rescue these men,
我们就需要某些东西
there’s something we’re gonna need.
-窗户 -错
– A window? – No.
-朗朗上口的口号♥ -错
– A catchy chant? – No!
彼此
Each other.
“彼”什么 错
“Each” what? No!
新的部落名字
New tribe names.
仙蒂 你应该叫”搜寻者”
Sandy, you shall be called “Seeker.”
小伊 “火焰之心”
Eep, “Fire Heart.”
乌格 “血色号♥角”
Ugga, “Blood Horn.”
桑克 你是
Thunk, you’re…
就叫”桑克”吧
“Thunk.”
我不记得名字的聪明女孩
Smart girl whose name I don’t remember.
-我叫晓晓 -错
– I’m Dawn. – No!
你叫”日落姐妹”
You are “Sister Sunset.”
还有你是”沼泽之水”
And you are “Bog Water.”
我的名字是”沼泽之水”吗
My name’s “Bog Water”?
在你有炫酷头发前就想好了
I thought of it before you had cool hair.
我乃沼泽之水
I am Bog Water!
-嘿 日落姐妹 -怎么了 火焰之心
– Hey, Sister Sunset. – Yeah, Fire Heart?
-你看见那些狼蛛了吗 -看见了
– You see those wolf spiders? – Yeah.
-想要骑它们吗 -是的
– Wanna ride them? – Yeah!
-雷霆姐妹 -雷霆姐妹
– Thunder Sisters. – Thunder Sisters!
雷霆姐妹
Thunder Sister!
雷霆姐妹
Thunder Sisters!
进我嘴里了
Oh, it went in my mouth.
好吧
Well,
我猜这就是我们的结局了
I guess this is it.
菲尔 抱歉我吃了你的香蕉
Phil, I’m sorry I ate your bananas.
我想也许我也做了错事
I suppose perhaps I have made mistakes too.
-比如给猴子提供了武器吗 -是的
– Like weaponizing these monkeys? – Well, yeah.
或者偷了它们的水源
Or stealing their water?
还有教它们打这些结
And teaching them to tie these knots?
它们打的结烂透了
Well, their knots were atrocious!
我只希望我能再看小伊一眼
I just wish that I’d been able to see Eep one more time.
我耗尽我一生去寻找
I spent my whole life searching
一个我父母想要我找到的地方
for a place my parents wanted me to find,
然后我找到了
and I found it.
不过现在 我能想到的只有小伊
But now, all I can think about is Eep.
我最好的朋友
My best friend…
我的第一个 也是唯一一个爱人