盖伊
Guy?
盖伊 你必须得走了
Guy. You’ve got to go!
-盖伊 没关系的 -不
– Guy, it’s okay. – No!
儿子 焦油越来越高了 你必须得走了
Son, the tar is rising. You’ve got to go.
不 我不要丢下你们
No, not without you!
不要看我们 看你的身后
Don’t look at us. Look behind you.
看到光明了吗 你得沿着光明前行 好吗
Do you see the light? You need to follow that light, okay?
不要停下 不要躲藏
Don’t stop. Don’t hide.
沿着光明前行
Follow the light,
你会找到明天
and you’ll find Tomorrow.
“沿着光明前行”
“Follow the light.”
旅行日志 我是盖伊
Travel log. Guy here.
自出发那天起已经看到了14次月亮
It’s been 14 moons since the mission began.
我沿着光明前行 但还没找到明天
Following the light, but no sign of Tomorrow yet.
旅行日志 已经29个月亮了
Travel log. It’s been 29 moons.
还是没有明天的迹象
Still no sign of Tomorrow.
我倒是找到了这个小家伙
I did find this little fellow.
他跟我一样 孤身一人
He’s all alone, just like me.
他很擅长瞭望
He’s a good lookout.
我在考虑叫他”望望”
I’m thinking of calling him “Watch.”
旅行日志 已经54个月亮了
Travel log. It’s been 54 moons.
73个月亮
Seventy-three moons.
110个月亮
A hundred and ten moons.
200个月亮
Two hundred moons.
旅行日志 已经
Travel log. It’s been…
很多月亮了
a lot of moons.
那么多月亮
All the moons.
还是没有明天的迹象
Still no sign of Tomorrow.
有东西接近 皮带猴 伪装模式
Something’s coming. Belt, disguise mode.
那是个人
It’s a person!
哎呀 没错 那就是我
Oops. Yeah, that was me.
嗨 我是小伊
Hi. I’m Eep.
为我自己说句话 我这辈子都住在洞穴里
In my defense, I had been living in a cave my whole life,
真的很少跟别人接触
and I didn’t really come across other people very often,
更别说 男孩了
let alone… a boy!
好好想想 我们是世界上仅有的
And to think, the only two teenagers
两个青少年 我们还找到了彼此
in the world, and we found each other.
就好像是命运把我们聚在一起
It’s like fate brought us together.
我全家都爱死他了
My whole family loved him…
除了爸爸
…except for Dad.
不过最后 盖伊还是把他拿下了
But eventually, Guy won him over.
-这是火 -是火啊
– Fire. – Fire.
现在我们在环游世界
And now we’re traveling the world,
寻找一个完美的家园
searching for a perfect place to call home,
一个盖伊称之为明天的地方
a place Guy calls Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
盖伊是不是很棒
Isn’t Guy amazing?
他带给我一种有趣的感受
He gives me a funny feeling,
感觉像胃里有蝴蝶
like I have butterflies in my stomach.
不只是中午吃的那些蝴蝶 还有别的
Not just the ones I had for lunch, but other butterflies.
我不知道这种感觉是什么 但它像这个
I don’t know what this feeling’s called, but it looks like this.
这个 这个 还有这个
And this, and this, and this!
我太爱画这个形状了 我不知道为什么
I love drawing this shape! I don’t know why.
但感觉就该这样
It just feels right.
小伊喜欢盖伊 小伊喜欢盖伊
Eep likes Guy. Eep likes Guy.
真恶心 是不是 道格拉斯
Gross. Right, Douglas?
妈妈 桑克又看我日记
Mom! Thunk is looking at my diary again!
桑克 别惹你姐
Thunk, leave your sister alone!
别这样 小伊 分享一下
Come on, Eep. Share the tablet.
-我还没完成呢 还给我 -我不
– I’m not done yet! Give it back! – No!
孩子们 别打了
Kids, stop fighting.
打他 小伊 打他的大腿根
Get him, Eep! Go for the groin.
你们再这样我就让大猫掉头了
I will turn this death cat around!
一路上有很多阻碍
There have been plenty of obstacles along the way,
但没有什么是克鲁德一家解决不了的
but it’s nothing us Croods can’t handle.
后面有几个发怒的袋犰在追我们
We’ve got some angry kangadillos on our tail.
皮带猴 安全带模式
Belt, seat belt mode.
我告诉过你 别走峡谷
I told you, don’t take the canyon!
-知道了 -你从来没走过峡谷
– Okay! – You never take the canyon!
疯狂原始人2:新纪♥元♥
放开她
Drop her!
仙蒂
Sandy!
都给我集中点注意力
Hey! Get your head in the game!
不愧是我女儿
That’s my girl.
击掌
Boom!
-击掌 -击掌
– Boomsies? – Boomsies.
爸爸总说 “一家人要在一起”
Dad always says, “The pack stays together.”
一家人要在一起
The pack stays together!
但和盖伊在一起
But with Guy,
有时让我感觉世界上只有我们两个人
sometimes it feels like it’s just the two of us.
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪
别这样
Come on!
♪ 我想我爱你 那我到底在害怕什么 ♪
♪ I think I love you so what am I so afraid of? ♪
♪ 我怕我不能确定 可爱情没有解药 ♪
♪ I’m afraid that I’m not sure of A love there is no cure for ♪
我接住你了
I gotcha.
♪ 我想我爱你 生活不就是由此构成吗 ♪
♪ I think I love you Isn’t that what life is made of? ♪
-坚持住 我来了 -我来吧
– Hang on! I’m coming! – I gotcha.
♪ 尽管我不想说 我从未有过这种感觉 ♪
♪ Though it worries me to say that I never felt this way ♪
小伊
Eep!
♪ 我想我爱你 ♪
♪ Hey, I think I love you ♪
♪ 那我到底在害怕什么 ♪
♪ So what am I so afraid of? ♪
♪ 我怕我不能确定 ♪
♪ I’m afraid that I’m not sure of ♪
♪ 可爱情没有解药 ♪
♪ A love there is no cure for ♪
好 饿啊
So… hungry.
再来一次我也还是会吃的
I still would’ve eaten that.
好了 大家
All right, pack.
在过去的十分钟里没有东西想要我们的命
Nothing has tried to kill us in the last ten minutes,
所以我们在这宿营吧
so let’s camp here.
外婆和桑克 你们给大家找个睡觉的地方
Gran and Thunk, you find us a place to sleep.
-就这吧 -这里不错
– Here. – Here’s good.
仙蒂和大猫 你们站岗
Sandy and Chunky, you stand watch.
我和乌格去觅食
Ugga and I will forage.
盖伊和小伊呢 盖伊和小伊在哪
Guy and Eep? Guy and Eep?
盖伊和小伊
Guy and Eep!
听我说
Hello! Hey!
你们负责生火
You’re in charge of the fire.
-没问题 爸爸 -交给我们吧 爸爸
– No problem, Dad. – You can count on us, Dad.
不准叫我爸爸
Don’t call me that!

Hey.
“嘿”什么
“Hey” what?
嘿 美女
Hey, you.
嘿 帅哥
“Hey, you” back.
我先说的
Uh-uh. I “Hey, you’d” first.
我也对你说了
And I’m “heyying” you right back.
瞧瞧他们
Look at them!
盖伊以前有那么多点子
Guy used to have so many ideas.
我是说 他还是当初那个给我们火的人吗
I mean, wasn’t he the one that gave us fire?
现在他一点用都没有
Now he’s useless!
他们俩这样永远没法生存下去
Th-They’d never survive on their own!
好饿啊
Hungry.
我知道 桑克
I know, Thunk,
我们一会就吃干树枝和苦树根
and we’ll eat our ration of dry twigs and bitter roots
只要某两位家人 我就不提名字了
just as soon as two pack members, who shall remain nameless,
赶紧干活把火生起来
do their jobs and start the fire!
别这样 哥们 放松点
Come on, man. Just chill.
你少说”别这样 哥们” 我放松你个
No, you “come on, man!” I’m gonna chill your a…
冷静 阿瓜
Hey, hey, hey, Grug.
别急 冷静点 大块头
Easy. Calm down, big guy.
你知道的 阿瓜 到最后
You know, Grug, eventually,
小伊和盖伊 他们会想
Eep and Guy, they’re gonna wanna
成立自己的家庭的 就像我们以前一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!