我要晕过去了
I’m gonna pass out.
仙蒂 仙蒂
Sandy! Sandy!
再给我一朵
Give me another one.
你掉东西了
You dropped these.
跟我走
Come with me.
狗狗 抓住它
Here, boy, catch!
外婆
Gran?

Mom?
阿瓜
Grug?
我去接他
I’ll go get him.
好狗狗 谁是我的好狗狗
Good boy. Who’s my good boy?
是你 就是你 看看你
You are. Yes, you are. Look at you.
想要个名字吗 给你取个名字吧
You need a name? You want a name?
就叫你道格拉斯吧
I’m going to call you Douglas.
你能做动作吗
Can you do tricks?
翻身
Roll over.
来 道格拉斯 翻身
Come on, Douglas. Roll over.
好狗狗 道格拉斯
Good boy, Douglas!
我曾经爱上过一个猎人
I was in love once. He was a hunter.
而我是食物收集者
I was a gatherer.
在当时算是件丑闻
It was quite a scandal.
我们喂对方吃浆果 一起跳舞
We fed each other berries. We danced.
然后我爸用石头把他捶成肉泥
Then my father smashed him with a rock,
又把我卖♥♥给了你外公
and traded me to your grandfather.
大伙 都下来
Croods, get down here!
阿瓜 他们没事
Grug, they’re okay.
有盖伊在呢
Guy’s with them.
有盖伊在 好吧
Oh, Guy’s with them. Oh, Okay.
那还真是感谢
Well, thank you,
谢谢你告诉我关于盖伊的有趣近况
thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update.
好了 我要上去了
Okay. I’m gonna go up.
一起上去吧
Why don’t you join us
你就别再拖累大家了
when you stop being a big drag.
来抱团睡觉吧
Sleep pile?
有人听故事吗
How about a story, huh?
有人吗
Anyone?
索科说 “知道 是我画的”
Then Thork said: “Know it, I drew it.”
我知道你带着我们走挺麻烦的 但是
I know it was hard for you to bring us along, but…
这些天是他们生命中最多彩的日子
they had the best day in their lives.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
我带你们看样东西
I wanna show you something.
数都数不清的太阳
More suns in the sky than you can count.
每一颗横跨天空的星星都会在那里休息
Every sun that crosses our sky comes to rest up there.
-明天 -就是可以安身的地方
– Tomorrow. – That’s where we’ll be safe.
我要跟盖伊一起走
I’m going with Guy.
不 不要带走我的女儿
No, not my little girl.
跟我们一起走吧
Come with us.
我不能扔下阿瓜
I can’t go without Grug.
那你就自己留下吧 我要去
Well, that makes one of us. Count me in.
你说真的 妈妈
Really? Mom?
阿瓜根本不知道怎么保护我们
Grug has no idea how to protect us.
他压根就没主意
In fact, he has no ideas at all.
不会吧 那次他不就…
No. That’s not true. What about that one time he…
-他… -面对现实吧
– He… – Oh, face it.
他要能想出个原创的主意
If he actually had an idea of his own,
我就算心肌梗死也值了
I’d have a heart attack and die!
-阿瓜 -老爸 老爸
– Grug? – Dad? Dad?
他那么大块头 怎么就人间蒸发了呢
He’s a big guy. How can he just disappear like that.
问问这个丑娘们儿看没看见老爸
Hey, wait. Let’s ask that ugly lady if she’s seen Dad.
没看见哟
I haven’t seen him.
-你在干吗 -我一宿没合眼
– What are you doing? – Yeah. I was up all night.
因为我才思泉涌
All these ideas kept coming to me.
-那是蛇吗 -皮带蛇 升级加强版
– Is that a snake? – Belt! New and improved!
还有自动束腰功能
It’s even self-tightening.
你头上那是什么
What’s that on your head?
我看叫孤注一掷
It’s called desperation.
这叫假发 跟阿瓜谐音
I call it a ‘rug’. Rhymes with Grug.
这个叫作坐骑 也跟阿瓜谐音
And this one. I call it a ‘ride’. Rhymes with Grug.
并不谐音啊
That doesn’t rhyme.
坐这个可比鞋快多了
It’s gonna get us places faster than shoes.
来吧 别掉队哦
Yeah! Try to keep up!
我也想有个坐骑
I wish I had a ‘ride’.
绘画已经过时了
Painting is a thing of the past.
我给这个起名叫快照
I call this a ‘snapshot’.
再来一次 我好像眨眼了
Let’s do it again. I think I blinked.
这叫墨镜
I call them ‘shades’.
阳光不再刺眼啦
The sun doesn’t hurt my eyes anymore.
你哪来的这些好主意
Where do you get these great ideas?
我没有大脑
Since I don’t have a brain,
这都是从我胃里出来的
they’re coming from my stomach,
在深处发酵 再反刍到我的思想里
down deep below, and then up again into my mind.
阿瓜 该出发了
Grug, we have to keep moving.
我有点子哦 也有思想
See, I got ideas. I got thoughts.
像这个 我叫它活动房♥屋
Like this. I call it a ‘mobile home’.
棒吧
Isn’t that something?
-这个叫升降梯 -老妈
– I’m calling this one a ‘lifterator’. – Mom?
我懂的 太烂了
I know. It’s bad.
我差点儿就要心疼他了
I almost feel sorry for him.
一点也不心疼
No, I don’t.
阿瓜 你想干吗
What are you trying to do, Grug?
我以为我要是能像盖伊那样有主意
I thought if I could have ideas like Guy,
没准小伊就会听我的话了
maybe Eep would listen to me.
也许她就不会想跟盖伊走了
Maybe she wouldn’t want to go with Guy.
阿瓜 你就是为了这个吗
Oh, Grug. Is that what this is all about?
我还以为这样能干掉你老妈 所以
And I also thought it would kill your mother, so…
你懂的 双赢
you know, win-win.
我们到了
We’re here!
那有个洞 大家快进去
Cave! Everyone inside! Come on!
快点儿 快走快走
Hurry up! Let’s go! Let’s go! Go! Go!

No!
-阿瓜 别再往洞里躲了 -你说啥
– No more caves, Grug. – What?
我们要乘着太阳和盖伊一起去明天
We’re gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy.
等等 你们都要去吗
Wait, wait, so you’re all going to do this?
-桑克? -对不起 老爸
– Thunk? – Sorry, Dad.
别再为我们操心了
You have to stop worrying for all of us.
这是我的职责 操心费力 循规蹈矩
It’s my job to worry. It’s my job to follow the rules.
规矩在这儿不好使了
The rules don’t work out here!
是规矩让我们活了下来
They kept us alive!
那不是活着 那只是
That wasn’t living, that was just…
苟且偷生 不一样的
Not dying. There’s a difference.
乌格 大家听着 你们得听我讲
Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me!
要是听了你的 我们早就死了
We’d be dead now if we’d listened to you!
我们必须跟着盖伊走
We have to follow Guy now.
-盖伊 -盖伊 快跑
– Guy? – Guy, run!
这样毫无意义 我们时间不多了
This is pointless! We’ve running out of time!
世界就要崩塌了
Everything is collapsing.
你失去理智的话会适得其反的
You are being irrational and counterproductive.
别跟我拽词儿
Big words anger me!
-接着说啊 -反击
– Keep talking! – Countermeasures!
还记得今早你什么样吗
Remember how you were this morning?
你变了 记得吗
You changed, remember?
你是智者 是现代人了
Idea man? Modern man?
-我是原始人 -别过来 等等
– I am a caveman! – No, no, no, wait!
这是什么 害得我打不到你
No! What is this stuff that’s saving you from my punches?
-是焦油 -不
– Tar. – No!
-求求你 -不 我得回到她们身边
– Please. – No! I have to get back to them!
别动了
You have to stop.
-别挣扎 -不
– Stop struggling! – No!
阿瓜 别动
Grug, stop!
没人能挣脱焦油 相信我
No one gets out of this. Believe me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!