看到的越多
the more she could see,
感受到的也就越多
and the more she could feel.
最后她站在悬崖边
Finally she stood at the very edge,
看见了一道光
and she saw a light.
她探身去触碰
She leaned out to touch it,
但脚下一滑
and she slipped.
掉了下去
And she fell.
然后她飞了起来
And she flew.
她飞去了哪里
Where did she fly?
-明天 -明天?
– Tomorrow. – Tomorrow?
在那里 天空中的星星多得数不清
A place with more suns in the sky than you can count.
那会很明亮啊
It would be so bright.
那里不像今天亦或昨天
A place not like today, or yesterday.
那里的一切都更美好
A place where things are better.
明天又不是个地方
Tomorrow isn’t a place.
它是…是…是…
It’s… It’s… It’s…
是看不见的
You can’t see it!
能看到的 我看见过
Oh, yes, yes it is. I’ve seen it.
那就是我要去的地方
That’s where I’m going.
行了 该去睡觉了
Well, we are going to shut our eyes and sleep.
醒了以后 我们就去找
And when we wake up, we’re going to find
找那个什么都有的地方
the place that has everything we want.
-找”明天”吗 -找山洞
– Tomorrow? – A cave.
太险了 我们差点就死了
That was too close. It almost caught us.
有我看着呢 没事
I was watching. We were fine.
反正我们得快点走了
Well, we’re got to move faster.
你们能别一直用徘徊的速度吗
You people have any other speed aside from wander?
怎么着也得达到散步的速度吧
I’ll take a shamble, at this point.
你有时间吗
Hey, do you have a minute?
那只老虎是怎么飞的
How did the tiger fly?
把我放出来我才会说
I only share when I’m outside the log.
那样我才有激♥情♥
I’m funny that way.
看我的吧
Leave this to me.
桑克 你脸上有只蜘蛛
Hey, Thunk, you have a spider on your face.
他跑掉了
He’s loose!
别去踩那些奇怪的尖石头
Do not step on those weird, pointy rocks!
你是说这些石头吗
You mean these rocks?
千万不要踩
Do not step on these rocks!
走开 娘炮
Step aside, girl.
喂 为什么没人肯听我的
Hello? Is that… nobody’s listening!
都没长耳朵吗 根本没法在上面走路
No one is listening! You cannot walk on those!
回来 马上给我回来
Get back here, get back here now!
我们的救星跑掉了
Well, there goes our chance for survival.
木头也没了
And our log!
好吧
Okay!
跳着走也不行 能好一点
Jumping doesn’t help. I mean, just briefly,
但还是很疼的
but it doesn’t get any better!
行了 不要用爬的
Okay. Do not walk on your hands.
爬着走也不行
The hands do not help at all!
我可以帮忙
I can help you,
但我们的规矩
but we’re going to have to make
得改改了
a few changes around here.
不准把我装在木头里了 把它扔掉
The log ride is over. Drop the log.
现在把它踢走
Now kick it away.
踢远点儿
Farther.
玩真的
Really?
行了 聪明的…盖伊
Okay, smart… Guy.
现在要怎样
Now what?
乖乖鱼 乖乖鱼
Good fish, good fish.
好了 现在可以看了
Okay, now you can look.
爱死了
I love them!
-我的脚呢 -还在呢
– But where are my feet? – They’re still there.
那好
Okay.
-你好重啊 -真的吗
– You’re really heavy. – Really?
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
等等
Hey, hey wait, wait!
行了 她起来了
Okay, she’s up.
我们都没事 没事了
We’re good. I’m good.
这些鞋子太棒了 你怎么想到的
Oh, these shoes are great! Where do you get these ideas?
这个叫做大脑
I’m calling it a brain.
想法都是从这里产生的
I’m pretty sure it’s where ideas come from.
爸 我没有大脑
Dad, I don’t have a brain.
就算没有大脑 我们也生活得很好
We’ve gotten along just fine without brains until now.
原始人不需要大脑
Cavemen don’t need brains.
有这些就够了
We have these.
就是这样 懦夫才会诡计多端
That’s I’m talking about! Ideas are for weaklings!
现在 让我们朝那座山迈进吧
Now let’s get to that Mountain.
这鞋子太棒了
Oh, wow, I love those.
乖乖鱼 别吃我的脚脚
Good fish, don’t eat my feet.
老虎到底是怎么飞的
So, how did the tiger fly?
她跳上了太阳
She jumped on the sun,
骑着它到了明天
and rode it to Tomorrow.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
老爸你好
Hi, Dad!
老爸再见
Bye, Dad.
你们之前见过雨吧
You’ve seen rain before, right?
我们很少出门的
We don’t get out much.
小伊 这个看着不安全
Eep, looks dangerous.
老爸 你看什么都危险
Dad, you say that about everything.
-当心 -是吗 那好吧
– Careful. – Oh, really? Okay.
不不不 不可以 不可以
No, no, no! Not cool! Not cool!
不可以
Not cool!
那只熊说 你的洞吗
The bear says: “Your cave?
我从上周开始就把自己的骨头扔在这了
I’ve been dumping my bones here since last week.”
这故事很有趣
That’s a funny story!
这不是故事 是笑话
It’s not a story, it’s a joke.
笑话是什么
What’s a joke?
就是瞎编出来
You know, just making something up,
让人发笑的东西
to make you laugh.
-拿着 给你一个 -谢谢
– Here you go. One for you. – Thanks.
给你一个 还有一个给你
One for you, and this one’s for you…
行了行了 够了
Okay. Okay. That’s enough.
为什么孩子们也要每人拿一个海螺
I don’t see why the kids need their own shells.
如果有人出事了
So if anyone gets in trouble,
就用这个呼叫其他人
we can call the others.
等下 你是说我们要分头行动吗
Wait, you’re saying we should split up?
这样就能同时尝试多条路径了
We can try more paths at once.
这是最快捷有效的方式
It’s the fastest way through.
克鲁德一家永远不分离
The Croods stick together.
你的方法不安全
Your way isn’t safe.
-他们可以 -我们可以 老爸
– They can handle it. -We can do it, Dad.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
保护你们的安全是我的责任
It’s my job to keep you safe.
这里还是我说了算
I’m still in charge,
我们不能分开
and we are not splitting up.
不过你俩可以
Except for you two.
就这么决定了
And that’s final.
人呢 人呢 你们都还好吧
Hello? Hello? Is everyone all right?
我们没事 阿瓜
We’re okay, Grug!
老爸 我有点害怕
Dad, I’m freaking out a little bit.
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
我现在要怎么办 怎么办
Just what do I do? What do I do right now?
原地不动 我会找到你的
Stay where you are! I’ll find you.
不 太慢了
No! Too slow.
所有人都往前走 我们会走出去的
Everybody, keep moving forward and we’ll get out.
老爸
Dad?
是的 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
记住 千万不要害怕
Remember, never not be afraid.
你可以的
You can do this!
没事的 没事的
It’s gonna be okay, it’s gonna be okay.