那就别直视她的眼睛
then don’t look her in the eye.
你的大粗胳膊
Could you keep your big giant arms
能老实点吗
on your side of the trail?
是不是很有趣 我们第一次一起旅行
Isn’t this fun? We’re taking our first trip together.
别推我 不然我拔掉你舌头
Stop shoving, or I will pull out your tongue!
你们想尝尝我的拳头吗 想吗
Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you?
我已经准备好胖揍你们一顿了
Because I will turn this family around so fast!
-爸爸 我憋不住了 -你可以的
– Dad, I gotta go! – Come on, you can hold it.
仙蒂 快把那东西吐出来
Sandy, take that out of your mouth.
-我还是憋不住 -好吧
– I still gotta go! – Fine.
-别闹了 -快去快回
– Quit it! – Just make it fast.
-有东西咬我 -那是你活该
– Something bit me! – I don’t blame it!
-爸爸 能让我扛他吗 -不行
– Dad, can I take a turn carrying him? – No.
-现在呢 -不行
– What about now? – No!
-现在呢 -不行
– Now? – No!
-现在呢 -我能扛一整天
– Now? – I can do this all day long.
不行 不行 就是不行
No, no, no, and still no!
我不要做个饿死鬼
I’m not dying on an empty stomach.
阿瓜 我们都很累了
Grug, we’re all pretty tired.
-到了我们就吃东西 -老娘等不及了
– We’ll eat when we get there. – It’s taking too long!
我先吃点零食
I’m grabbing a snack.
别这样 他会砍你的 这不是食物
Don’t do that! He will cut you. That’s not food,
他是我的宠物
he’s a pet. My pet.
-宠物是什么 -就是不能吃的动物
– What’s a pet? – An animal you don’t eat.
我们管那种东西叫小孩
We call those children.
人不应该养宠物
No man should have a pet.
不仅奇怪 而且不对
It’s weird. And wrong.
-那是…食物 -不 求你了
– It’s… food! – No, no, please!
不是它 是它
Not that. That!
食物能解决任何问题
Food fixes everything.
好了 进入狩猎状态
All right, show me your hunting face.
不是你 你还在禁闭中
Not you! You’re still grounded.
来吧 桑克
Come on, Thunk.
我的脚好痛
My feet hurt.
-你看着很紧张 -我没有
– You look tense. – I’m not tense.
想要被”狩猎”的愤怒女孩
Angry girl who wants to be doing what they’re doing.
我还没准备好
I wasn’t ready.
坚持住 桑克 我来了
Hang on, Thunk. I’m coming.
你干吗追着我不放
Why are you doing this?
-他们在干嘛 -狩猎
– What are they doing? – Hunting.
离我远点
You stay away from me!
不 说真的 他们在干嘛
No, seriously, what are they doing?
你有那么多蛋 再生一个不行吗
You’re got a ton of eggs. Just make another egg!
你这是落井下石
Now you’re just rubbing it in.
来 谁想要吃蝎子
There. Who is hungry for scorpion?
那只鸟和那颗蛋怎么了
What happened to the egg and the bird?
没抓住 可是
You know, we lost ’em. But,
那只鸟踩在我身上
when the bird stepped on me
把我推到在地的时候
and pushed me into the ground,
这只蝎子给我垫背了
the scorpion grabbed a hold of me,
塞翁失马焉知非福
and you know, one thing led to another
所以他就成了我们的盘中餐
and here we are, eating him.
-一箭双雕 -不够吃
– So, win-win. – Not enough.
不够啊 我还要吃
Not enough. I need more.
我还要
I need more!
你们看她
Oh, look at that.
她不会真吃掉我吧
She’s not gonna eat me, right?
你身上没肉
You’re too skinny.
她要吃也是吃…
If she was going to eat anyone, it would be…
妈呀 她死活不松口
Mom! She locked her jaw!
走开 你个老不死的变♥态♥
Stay away! You sick old monster!
快点 把棍子塞进她嘴里
Hurry! Put the stick in her mouth!
稳住她 用石头
Hold her still. Use a rock.
你能直接敲她腿吗
Would you just hit her legs?
你怎么滚到这里来了
Why are you rolling away?
我只是想找吃的
I just want something to eat!
不是有虫子吃吗 那么多
You had bug for dinner. Plenty of bug!
拜托 我会让你帮我狩猎
Please! I’ll let you help me hunt.
真的吗
Really?
别管我了
Don’t wait on me!
记得宣传我生前事迹
Tell my story.
行了
Okay.
-这个叫什么 -陷阱
– What do you call this? – A trap.
-这干什么的 -看着
– What is the deal? – Well…
你一个人过多久了
How long have you been alone?
那我们要做什么
So what do we do?
你的演技如何
How’s your acting?
你很擅长这个啊
You’re good at this.
不对 抱歉 不是 就这样
No, Sorry. No. Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那是我的手臂 是…
That’s my arm! That’s…
好 我拿出来
Okay, I’m moving it…
它没踩到你设的陷阱
It didn’t step on your trap-y thing.
是 我发现了
Yeah, I noticed!
小伊去哪儿了
Where’s Eep?
她好厉害
She’s awesome.
小伊
Eep!
老爸 别
Dad, no!
真是一顿饕餮大餐
It’s an avalanche of flavor!
看样子是不会剩了
Looks like we won’t have any leftovers.
剩是什么意思
What are leftovers?
食物太多吃不完
You know, when you have so much food to eat,
就是剩了
you have some left over.
我们从来都没弄到过那么多食物
Well, we never have that much food.
阿瓜 来讲个故事吧
Grug, how about a story?
这主意不错 有人要听故事吗
That’s a good idea. How about a story, huh?
太好了 快给我们讲故事吧
Yeah, a story! Tell us a story!
很久以前 有只小老虎
Once upon a time, there was a little tiger
和家人住在山洞里
who lived in a cave with her family.
家里有很多规矩
There were a lot of rules,
但最重要最简单的一条就是
but the big, simple one was
晚上不准离开山洞
to never leave the cave at night.
她家的门十分沉重
And the door was so heavy,
还以为这样就能让她记住了
you think it would be easy to remember.
-确实很容易记住 -可不是
– So easy to remember. – I know.
但是当大家都睡着了以后
But while everyone was asleep,
她还是跑出去了
she went out anyway.
-不是吧 -还真是
– No! – Yes!
她前脚刚走 她家的山洞就被毁了
And no sooner than she did, her cave was destroyed
全家人只得走上这长长的恼人旅程
and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk,
路上还碰到了一个怪人
with some weirdo they met,
然后
and…
死了
died!
讲完了
The end.
我没想到会这样结束
I did not see that coming,
结局太反转了
twist ending.
我的故事是不会就这样潦草结束的
My stories never end like that.
太好了 一晚上俩故事
Yes! Two stories in one night!
好吧 但没有阿瓜的那么精彩
Okay, but it won’t be as good as Grug’s.
很久以前 有只美丽的老虎
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful tiger.
她和家人住在一个山洞里
She lived in a cave with the rest of her family.
她爸妈说
Her father and mother told her:
你想去哪儿就去哪儿
“You may go anywhere you want,
但千万不要靠近悬崖
but never go near the cliff,
不然会掉下去
for you could fall.”
摔死 这故事真好
And die. Good story.
但她趁没人注意的时候
But when no one was looking,
跑到了悬崖边
she go near the cliff,
越靠近悬崖
for the closer she came to the edge,
她听到的越多
the more she could hear,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!