等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
好了 等等
Okay. Wait.
等等
Wait.
爸爸 难道还要找个一模一样的洞穴吗
So Dad, just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave?
要是我的话 我只是提个建议
Okay. If it was me… I was throwing this out there.
要是让我挑洞穴的话
If it was me choosing the cave,
我会挑个小一点的
I would go with a smaller cave.
等等
Wait!
-爸爸 -我来搞定
– Dad! – I’ll take care of this.
好的 爸爸 拿下它们
All right, Dad, go get them.
拿下它们 这一拳真够…准的
Now you get them right in the no… Oh man, there.
看着真欢乐
Hah! I’m loving this.
爸爸 我知道了
Dad, I got this.
只要别再拿脸撞拳头就好了
Just stop running to their fists!
阿瓜 玩够了就上路吧
Grug, when you’re done, we should get going.
怎么样 怕了吧
That’s right! You can’t get past this!
往上爬 往上爬
Climb! Climb! Climb!
快点
Move!
是洞穴 快跑
Cave! Go! Go!
来吧 快点 快点
Come on, hurry up! Let’s go! Come on!
这洞穴居然还长舌头 酷毙了
Hey, look! This cave has a tongue! Awesome!
好的 一个 两个 三个
Okay. That’s one, two, three,
四个 五个
four, five…
六个
Six.
七个
And seven,
如果算上那只死神之猫的话
if we’re counting Chunky the Death Cat.
他怕黑
He’s scared of the dark!
等一下 我们也怕黑
Wait, we’re scared of the dark!
作战队形
Kill circle!
小伊
Eep!
小伊
Eep!
-是原始人 -原始人
– Cavies! – Cavies?
原始人 退后 他们跟野兽无异
Cavemen! Stand back! They’re practically animals.
-看见他们后倾的额骨没 -是啊
– See their bony, sloping foreheads? – Yeah!
-他们原始的大板牙 -看见了
– The huge primitive teeth? – Yeah.
还有超浓密的体毛
The excessive body hair?
-这货还长着尾巴 -是啊
– That one’s even got a tail! – Yeah.
好的 闭上眼
All right. Close your eyes.
我来取他们性命
I’m going to have to take their lives.
不 没用的 他们是我的家人
No, it won’t help. They’re my family.
什么
What?
-太阳在他的手里 -不 这是火
– The sun is in his hands! – No, no, it’s fire.
-哪里来的 -他造出来的
– Where did it come from? – He made it.
-给我造点 -不是从他身上来的
– Make some for me! – It doesn’t come out of him.
造 给我造
Make! Make it!
还真是虎父无犬女
You know, you’re a lot like your daughter.
好极了 你把他弄坏了
Great, now he’s broken!
看这太阳宝宝
Oh, it’s a baby sun!
退后 不知道它是何方神圣
Hey! Stay back! We don’t know what it wants.
我们现在就坐在这儿等太阳出来
Now we’ll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back.
明天我们去找一个新的洞穴
And tomorrow we’ll find a new cave
假装今天的事没发生过
and pretend today never happened.
很有趣吧 小伊
Isn’t this fun, Eep?
小伊 别碰他
Eep, don’t touch him!
鬼知道他从哪冒出来的
Goodness knows where he’s been.
爸爸 仙蒂在伤害火
Dad, Sandy’s hurting fire!
仙蒂 别这样 火不是用来玩的
Sandy! No! Fire is not a plaything.
-多讨人喜欢啊 -后退
– What a cute little guy. – Hey, stay back!
不不不 等等
No, no, no, wait!
它喜欢我 它在咬我
It likes me! Hey! It’s biting me!
桑克 躲到高大的干草从里
Thunk! Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!
别 求你了 我才9岁 它在咬我
Stop, please! I’m only nine! It’s biting me!
火宝宝
Fire babies!
你♥爸♥想要杀了我
So, your dad, he’s trying to kill me.
没错 但我不会让他得逞的
Yeah. But I won’t let him.
等一下 儿子 回来
Hold on, son, come back!
它停不下来 别碰我
It won’t stop. Stop touching me!
滚开
Get out!
尽情吃吧 宝宝们
Eat up, babies!
去死
Die!
我赢了
I win!
熟了之后你就不觉得他们吓人了
They’re not so scary once you get to know them.
你们到底是什么人
Who are you people?
真抱歉 我们是克鲁德一家
Oh, I’m sorry. We’re the Croods!
你呢
And you are?
-我是盖伊 -你好 盖伊
– Guy. – Hi, Guy.
跟魔术一样
Looks like magic!
闻起来好美味
And smells like food.
别吃 这是新事物
Don’t eat it, it’s new.
我们还活着
Still alive!
来吧 继续吃
Come on, keep eating!
盖伊在哪
Hey, where’s Guy?
-要去哪 -山上
– Going somewhere? -The Mountain.
高地 世界末日 还记得吗
High ground. End of the world, remember?
已经发生了 它毁了我们的洞穴
That already happened. It destroyed our cave.
不 这只是末日的前兆
No. That was just the beginning of the end.
真正的末日还在后头
The end of the end is still coming.
小伊 把他放下
Eep. Drop it.
我们不能让他跑了
We can’t let him go!
要是日落前没找到洞穴怎么办
What if we don’t find a cave before sunset?
要是得找上好几天怎么办
What if it takes a few days?
要是那群鸟又来了怎么办
What if the birds come back?
我们需要他的火 笨蛋
We need his fire, dummy!
好吧 你就待到我们找到洞穴为止
Fine. You’re staying with us until we find a cave.
什么 我不要 我不要掺进来
What? No, I’m not! Don’t make me part of this.
你们想留下就留下 但是放我走
Stay here if you want, but let me go.
我还有梦想 有使命
I’ve got a dream, a mission,
有活下去的理由
a reason to live!
现在没了
Not anymore!
我有个主意 我们去那座山上吧
I’ve got an idea. Let’s go to that Mountain.
-太远了 -我爸一心只想要找洞穴
– It’s too far. – Dad really has his heart set on a cave.
山上也有洞穴
There are caves on that Mountain.
你去过了
Have you been there?
那是座山
It’s a mountain.
山上很安全 山上有洞穴
Mountains are safe. Mountains have caves.
有水 有树枝
Water. Sticks.
妈妈 你听见没
Mom, did you hear that?
我可以有自己的树枝了
I can get my own stick!
是的 树枝 还有洞穴
Yes. Sticks. And caves.
洞穴跟树枝 好多树枝呢 走吧
Caves and sticks. Crazy sticks. Let’s go.
别吵
Quiet!
那玩意真奇怪
That thing is weird.
不不不 没事 仙蒂
No. No. No. It’s okay, Sandy.
那是只皮带猴
That’s just a belt.
我决定了 我们要去那座山
I’ve made a decision. We’re going to that Mountain!
别问为什么 我只是有预感
Don’t ask me why. It’s just a hunch.
-跟着感觉走 -我不知道 阿瓜
– It just feels right. – I don’t know, Grug.
我们可从来没走过这么远
We’ve never really walked that far.
我的脚可受不了
I don’t think my feet can do that.
我可活不到走到的那一天
I’ll never live long enough to get there.
那我们走吧
Let’s do it.
来吧 你们想一想
Oh, come on, just think.
我们全家人一起
Our whole family, packed together
来一次周游各地的长途旅行
on a long, slow trip across the country?
从早到晚都待在一起
Days and nights with just each other?
一路讲故事 开怀大笑
We’ll tell stories. We’ll laugh.
一家人的感情会更好
We’ll become closer as a family.
弄走她 弄走她
Get her off! Get her off!
要是你没作好挑战她的准备
If you’re not ready to challenge her,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!