– How about a story? Eep loves those. – That’s a good idea.
-谁想听故事 -快讲一个
– How about a story, huh? – Yeah, tell us a story.
好的 能借用一下吗 多谢
Okay. Can I borrow that? Thank you.
小伊 你儿时的最爱
Eep! Your old favourite!
我都多少年没玩过那玩具了
I haven’t played with that thing in years.
今晚我们来讲熊熊的故事
Tonight we’ll hear the story of Krispy Bear.
很久以前 熊熊还活着
A long time ago, this little bear was alive.
她能活着 因为她听从老爸的话
She was alive because she listened to her father
整日在黑暗与恐惧中谨慎地生活
and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror.
所以她很快乐
So she was happy.
但是熊熊有个致命弱点
But Krispy had one terrible problem.
她充满了
She was filled with…
好奇心
curiosity.
-阿瓜 -好吧 好吧
– Grug! – Yes, yes.
有一天 好奇熊熊站在树上
And one day, while she was in a tree,
她想爬上树顶
the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.
-什么 -当她爬到树顶的时候
– What? – And no sooner had she climbed to the top
她看到了新鲜事物 然后 死了
she saw something new and died.
就这样完了
Just like that?
没错 她最后惊恐的表情
Yes! Her last moments of terror
还留在脸上
still frozen on her face.
每次都是这个结局
Same ending as every day.
我明白 老爸 我永远不会去尝鲜
I get it, Dad. I will never do anything new or different.
-桑克真是好孩子 -大家磨磨牙齿
– Good man, Thunk. – All right, everyone sharpen your teeth
抱团睡吧
and let’s pile up.
-空气 -你会说话
– Air – You talk.
我和你一样 是个人
I’m person, like you.
差不多 一样
Sort of… like you.
好吧 好吧 喂喂喂
Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey,
喂 拜托你 拜托你不要
Hey. Could you… Could you mind not…
好痒 喂喂喂
That tickles. Hey, hey, hey. Hey!
安静 我不应该出门的
Quiet! I am not supposed to be out here.
-小伊不见了 -你说什么 阿瓜
– Eep’s gone. – What? Grug!
呆在洞里
Stay in the cave!
哇 你可真是强壮
Wow, you’re really strong.
-别 那是我的 别 -请不要
– No! It’s mine! No! No! – Please
-它快灭了 -是我抓住的
– But it is dying! – I caught it.
我能让它复燃 拜托 我讨厌黑暗
I can fix it. Please. Please. I hate the dark.
加油 加油
Come on, come on
它听你的命令吗
It does what you tell it?
那个 算是吧
Well, yeah, sort of.
-太阳吗 -不是 是火
-Sun? – No, no. Fire.
你好啊 火儿
Hi, Fire.
它没有生命
It’s not alive.
你不是说它快”死”了吗
But you said it was dying.
英文”死亡”兼有”熄灭”之意
-抱歉 -它来自你的故乡吗
– Sorry. – It comes from where you came from?
-不 我创造了它 -帮我造一点
– No, I make it. – Make some for me.
-那个 它不是从我身上出来的 -快造
– Okay! It doesn’t come out of me. – Make.
造 快造
Make. Make it!
你真是杀人不眨眼
You do this a lot.
你死了吗 你死了我可以继承你的火吗
Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you’re dead?
那玩意很凉 是吗 顺风耳贝 启动
Hey, those are cold! You think? Listening shells, activate.
我同意 虎妞 我们必须马上离开
I concur. Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.
我都不认识你
I don’t even know you.
– 我叫盖伊 – 盖伊
– I’m Guy. – Guy?
这是皮带猴 是我的厨子聊伴兼导游
And this is Belt. Cook, conversationalist, navigator,
也帮我拎裤子
also keeps my pants up.
-什么是”拎裤子” -你叫什么
– What are ‘pants up’? – Who are you?
-小伊 -我来解释一下 世界要毁灭
– Eep. – Let me clarify, Eep. The world is ending.
-什么 -我把它叫做 末日
– What? – I’m calling it…”The End.”
-你怎么知道 -我看到了 就要来了
– How do you know? – I’ve seen it. It’s coming this way.
首先 大地会颤抖 然后裂开
First, the ground is gonna shake. Then it breaks open.
万物跌入其中
Everything falls in.
烈火 熔岩 我不想太夸张 但是
Fire. Lava. I don’t mean to sound too dramatic, but…
相信我 我们脚下的一切
Believe me, everything we’re standing on,
所有的一切 都会毁灭
all this right here, will be gone.
我们必须去高地 我知道有座山
We’ve got to get to high ground. I know a mountain,
在那边 那是我们唯一的机会
that way. It’s our only chance.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
-我不能 -好吧
– I can’t. – Okay.
这个
Here.
如果你能活下来 呼叫我
If you survive, call me.
谢谢
Thank you.
人呢
Hello?
-老爸 -你受伤了吗 谁抓了你
– Dad! – Are you hurt? What took you?
没有 我自己出来的
Nothing. I left on my own.
-你说什么 -老爸 听我解释
– You… what? – Dad, let me explain.
你从不让我解释
You never let me talk.
你被关禁闭了
You’re grounded.
-小伊 -妈妈
– Eep! – Mom!
阿瓜 怎么回事
Grug! What happened?
我现在很生气 不想和她说话
You know what, I am so mad right now that I can’t talk to her.
-小伊 -说了你也不信
– Eep? – You’ll never believe it.
我找到了一样新东西
I found something new.
-新东西 -新东西可是大♥麻♥烦
– New? – New is a big problem.
等等
Wait. Wait.
小伊 待在家庭作战队形里
Eep, stay inside the family kill circle.
-但它并不坏 -新即是坏
– But it wasn’t bad. – New is always bad.
-不 他人很好 -什么 他
– No. He was nice. – What? Excuse me? He?
刚开始我还以为他是只野猪
Well, I thought he was a warthog,
后来才发现是个男孩
but then he turned into a boy.
奇怪 一般都反过来才对
Strange. Usually it’s the reverse.
小伊找了个雄猪猪
Eep’s got a boy hog!
小伊找了个雄…
Eep’s got a boy…
他是个男孩 好吗 我现在就叫他来
There was a boy. Watch, okay? I’m gonna call him.
你们有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
-它很危险 -它很漂亮
– It was dangerous. – It was beautiful.
什么叫危险 这才是
You want to see dangerous? Here.
-我的嗅探鼻 -小伊 够了
– Ow! My sniffer! – Okay, Eep, that’s it.
我们现在就回洞穴
We’re going back to the cave
你就在里边一直待到比她还老吧
and you’re going to stay in there until you’re older than her!
什么
What?
你不能关我一辈子
You can’t keep me inside forever!
他说过会这样的
He said this would happen.
快回洞穴
Get to the cave.
快跑
Go!
小心
Look out!

Stop!
-都没事吧 -没事
– Is everyone okay? – Yes.
阿瓜 洞穴没了
Grug, the cave. It’s gone.

No.
你们真该来看看
You really need to see this.
-我们应该去那儿 -不行
– We should go there! – No. No.
哪儿都不许去
No one is going anywhere.
那男孩还说了什么
What else did that boy say?
-快点 阿瓜 -快跑 跳下去
– Come on, Grug! – Just go. Go! Go!
一个 两个 三个 四个 五个
One, two, three, four, five…
六个
Six.
-我们这是在哪 -我不知道
– Where are we? – I don’t know. I’m not sure.
在下面 低一点的地方
Down. In a lower place.
有一点可以确定 我们回不去了
One thing’s for sure, we can’t go back the way we came.
仙蒂 那是什么
Sandy? What is it?
别 等一下 回来 仙蒂
No, no. Wait. Come back, Sandy.
我们不能像这样暴露在外面
We can’t be out in the open like this.
我们要找个洞穴
We need a cave.
踩着我的脚印走
Now step where I step.
好的 保持安静
Okay. Stay quiet.
希望还没有大家伙注意到我们
Hopefully nothing big knows we’re here yet.
等等 好了
Wait! Okay.
等等 好了
Wait! Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!