每每旭日东升
With every sun comes a new day.
都是崭新的开始
A new beginning.
总是期冀今日之美远胜昨日
A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday.
但不属于我 我叫小伊
But not for me. My name’s Eep.
这是我的家人 克鲁德一家
And this is my family. The Croods.
如果你看到我们的兽皮和倾斜的额头
If you weren’t clued already, by animal skin
还不明白 我们是原始人
and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.
我们整日在洞穴中度日
Most days we spend in our cave,
藏于黑暗
in the dark.
日复一日 年复一年
Night after night, day after day.
真是甜蜜的家啊
Yep. Home sweet home.
难得出洞 还得在残酷的大自然里
When we did go out, we struggled to find food
拼命找食物
in a harsh and hostile world.
我还得拼命保护家人
And I struggled to survive my family.
我们是仅存的一家了
We were the last ones around.
曾经有很多邻居
There used to be neighbors.
高茨一家 被猛犸象踩扁了
The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.
霍克一家 被沙蛇吞了
The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.
厄夫一家 被蚊子叮死了
The Erfs, mosquito bite.
斯洛格一家 感个冒就挂了
The Throgs, common cold.
还有克鲁德一家 就是我们
And the Croods… That’s us.
我们活下来了 全靠我老爸
The Croods made it, because of my dad.
他不但强壮 而且遵守规则
He was strong, and he followed the rules,
规矩都刻在洞穴的墙上了
the ones painted on our cave walls:
新鲜事物都很危险 好奇心也很危险
Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad.
夜晚出门更是危险
Going out at night is bad.
总而言之 有趣的事情都危险
Basically, anything fun is bad.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
这故事讲的是这一切如何瞬间改变
But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant.
因为我们还不知道
Because what we didn’t know was that our world
我们的世界面临末日
was about to come to an end.
我们洞穴的墙上
And there were no rules on our cave walls
可没有应对之法
to prepare us for that.
你应该等我信♥号♥♥的 小伊
You’re supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.
小伊
Eep.
我在洞里呆够了
We’ve been in that cave forever.
三天可不算长吧
Three days is not forever.
和你们一起度日如年
It is with this family.
小伊 拜托下来好吗
Eep, will you come down here?
你真是 太夸张了
You’re being so… so dramatic.
别别别 仙蒂 快回来
No, no, no, Sandy, come back here!
记住信♥号♥♥ 好女孩总是等信♥号♥♥
Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal.
-乌格 -一抓到仙蒂
– Ugga! – As soon as I get Sandy,
我就回洞里 你就可以发信♥号♥♥了
I’ll go back in, and you can give the signal.
可是 你已经出来了啊
No. But you’re already out now.
我在乖乖等信♥号♥♥呢 老爸
I am waiting for the signal, Dad!
没事了 桑克 出来吧
Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.
可如果你不发信♥号♥♥ 我怎么知道你是我老爸
But if you don’t give me the signal, how do I know you’re my dad?
信♥号♥♥不是为了验明我的正身
The signal isn’t so you know it’s me.
是为了证明我还没被野兽吃掉
It’s so you know I wasn’t eaten by an animal.
那为何信♥号♥♥是野兽叫啊
Then why is the signal an animal noise?
那样不会产生歧义吗
I mean, doesn’t that just confuse things?
我还在等信♥号♥♥
I’m still waiting for the signal.
妈妈 准备出发
Mom, we’re ready to leave!
妈妈
Mom?
我还没死呢
Still alive!
大限还没到
It’s still early.
你这个死肥仔
And you’re still fat.
组成早餐队形
Breakfast formation!
发挥出洞穴人应有的水平来
I want to see some real caveman action out there!
勇往直前 奋勇争先
We do this fast. We do this loud,
我们齐心协力
we do this as a family,
疯狂原始人
时刻保持警惕
and never not be afraid!
冲啊 克鲁德们
The croods
吃早餐啦
Yay breakfast.
好了 该谁了 猜字决定
Okay, who’s up? We’ll flip for it.
-快决定吧 -头朝上
– Call her in the air. – Heads!
屁♥股♥朝上 桑克赢了 各就位
Tails. Thunk’s in. Positions!
好了 桑克 出发
Okay. Thunk, go!
快点 桑克
Come on, Thunk.
干得好 带着蛋回洞穴
Way to go! Take it to the cave!
快放出宝宝
Release the baby!
干掉他们 仙蒂 加油
Get ’em, Sandy, go!
加油 妈妈
Get them, Mom!
老太婆倒啦
Old lady down!
小伊 替我报仇
Eep, avenge me!
谢谢啦
Thanks.
-小伊 -接好了
– Eep! – Heads up!
老爸 能开饭了吗
Hey, Dad, can we eat now?
等回到家再说吧
Just wait til we get home.
小伊 启动刹车
Eep, put on the brakes!
小伊
Eep!
谁想吃饭
Who’s hungry?
干得好 老爸
Good one, Dad.
给你 桑克 尽情喝吧
Here you go, Thunk. Drink up.
-对不住 老爸 -看来今天要吃快餐啦
– Sorry, dad. – Looks like fast food tonight!
没事 我上周吃过了
That’s all right. I ate last week.
夕阳警报
Two knuckle warning!
快走快走
Go, go, go.
赶紧 赶紧
Come on, come on.
黑暗意味着死亡 都明白吧
Darkness brings death! We know this.
满月之夜 该洗澡了
The moon is full. Bath night.
-快逃命啊 -你也得洗 妈妈
– Run for your life! – You too, Mom.
我可不想被洗掉保护皮
I don’t want to lose my protective layer.
妈妈 你身上都长蚂蚁了
Mom, you’ve got ants.
看看 仙蒂都不闹
See? Sandy doesn’t fuss.
-她还还外面吗 -你知道她讨厌洞穴
– Is she still out there? – You know she hates the cave, Grug.
请你明天一定要回来
Please come back tomorrow.
她怎么会不喜欢洞穴 多温馨啊
How can she not like the cave? It’s so cozy.
太黑了点 是吧
It is a little dark, right?
也没那么黑
It’s not that dark.
小伊
Eep!
快来 我要关门了
Come on, I gotta close the cave.
小伊
Eep!
来了 来了
Okay! Okay!
快回来
Come on.
小伊 快下来
Eep! Come down!
-刚才太危险了 -我只是看看 又没事
– That was too close! – I was watching. I was fine.
-你在干什么 小伊 -我也不知道
– What were you doing up there, Eep? – I don’t know.
-你在找什么 -没什么
– What were you looking for? – Nothing.
好吧 那你上去干吗
Well then, why did you go up there?
-说了不知道 -你为什么不知道
– I don’t know! – Why don’t you know?
别去找什么鬼东西了
Stop looking for things!
恐惧让我们生存 小伊
Fear keeps us alive, Eep.
时刻保持警惕
Never not be afraid.
这一切有何意义呢
What’s the point of all this?
-你说什么 -我说 我们在这里干吗
– What was that? – I mean, why are we here?
我们这么躲藏是为什么
What are we doing this for?
没人说生存是件趣事
No one said survival is fun.
一切都了无生趣
Nothing is fun.
-请你下来好吗 小伊 -阿瓜
– Would you come down here? Eep? – Grug?
-下来 下来 -好吧 我只是想
– Off! Off!- Yes. Okay. I am trying to
我就是不明白她为什么要自己在上面
I just don’t see why she needs her own ledge.
仅此而已 我就是想知道
That’s all. That’s what this is about.
她在思索罢了 她需要自己的空间
She’s working through some things and needs some space.
思索什么 要思索多久
What things? How long is this going to take?
她都不肯听我说话了
Really? She already doesn’t listen to me. Hey!
看吧 她听着呢
See? She’s listening.
要想生存 她就必须遵守规矩
If she wants to survive, she has to follow our rules.
-讲个故事吧 小伊爱听故事 -好主意