所有的真♥相♥。
All of the truth.
我告诉他们……
I told them…
我给你的照片…帮助美国人在古巴发现导弹。
I gave you pictures that… helped Americans find missiles in Cuba.
当然,我告诉他们……你不知道我给你的包裹里有什么。
And of course I told them… you didn’t know what was in the packages I gave you.
Greville……
Greville…
我以为我能让世界变得更安全……
I thought I could make the world a safer place…
但是我失败了。
but I failed.
这一切……
All this…
背叛我的国家,我的人♥民♥,毫无意义。
betraying my country, my people, all for nothing.
亚历克斯…
Alex…
我当然原谅你。
of course I forgive you.
我也得照顾我的家人。
I have to look after my family, too.
现在容易多了,我知道不会有核战争了…因为赫鲁晓夫撤回了导弹… …是因为你。
Easier now I know there’s not gonna be a nuclear war… because Khrushchev withdrew his missiles… …because of you.
是因为你。
Because of you.
你。
You.
你做到了,亚历克斯。你做到了。
You did it, Alex. You did it.
你。你做到了。
You. You did it.
因为你,亚历克斯。
Because of you, Alex.
你做到了。
You did it.
也许我们只是两个人……
Maybe we’re only two people…
但事情就是这样变化的。
but this is how things change.
爸爸,你在哪里?
Daddy, where are you?
韦恩先生,你刚和你妻子说过话,你对她说的第一句话她对你说的第一句话是什么?
Mr. Wynne, you’ve just spoken to your wife, what were your first words to her and what were her first words to you?
坦率地说,我们都无言以对。
Frankly, we’re both rather speechless.
有一会儿大家都说不出话来。
There were no words for a moment.
你想过你以后要做什么吗?
Do you have any idea of what you’re going to do in the future?
哦,我想尽快回到我正常的商务活动中去。
Oh, I want to get back to my normal business activities as soon as I possibly can.
是同一家公♥司♥吗?
Well, is that to the same company?
和我自己的公♥司♥。
With my own company.
你还会去东欧旅行吗?
Will you travel in East Europe again?
哦,这个问题我今天没法回答。
Oh, now, that is quite a question which I can’t answer today.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!