他们会相信我会那么做吗?
They’ll believe I would do that?
当然可以。
Of course.
你是个贪婪的资本家。
You are a greedy capitalist.
你想继续签合同。
You want to keep the contracts coming.
从现在起,你在莫斯科的每一刻,你都要推销一件东西。
And from now on, every moment you’re in Moscow, you will be selling one thing.
你是一个普通的商人,只是一个普通的商人。
The idea that you are an ordinary businessman and nothing more than an ordinary businessman.
先生们,我希望这是第一次。非常、非常感谢大家。
Well, gentlemen, I hope this is the first of many. Thank you all very, very much.
为了健康和生意
For good health and for business.
我该送你去机场。
I should get you to the airport.
是的,是的,请。
Yes, yes, please.
你有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
先生们,下次见。谢谢你!
Gentlemen, ’till next time. Thank you.
我想确定一件事。
I want to be certain of one thing.
我得知道如果我出了什么事,我的妻儿会有保障。
I need to know that if anything happens to me, my wife and son will be provided for.
我向你保证…我代表王室说话。
You have my word… and I speak for the crown.
韦恩先生是我们委员会的客人。
Mr. Wynne is a guest of my committee.
让他通过。
Let him through.
谢谢你,亚历克斯。再见。
Thank you, Alex. Bye.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-天哪,这是从哪儿来的?-我想你。
– My, where did that come from? – I missed you.
-就这一次。-亲爱的,每次都是。
– Well, just this one time. – Oh, every time, darling.
他们真的在为战争做准备。
They’re really gearing up for war.
这是非凡的。Ironbark是真的。
This is phenomenal. Ironbark’s the real thing.
这已经成为了整个苏联地区最重要的事件。
Well, this just became the biggest thing going in the whole Soviet Section.
现在,如果我让你继续…我会后悔吗?
Now, if I keep you on this… am I gonna regret it?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
地狱!
Hell!
这几乎值得你花那么多时间和英国人打交道。那些混♥蛋♥怎么样了?
This is almost worth all the bullshit of dealing with the Brits. How is it with those assholes?
他们是好人。我只需要让他们觉得他们是老大。
They’re good guys. I just have to make them think they’re in charge.
真是太荣幸了。我…我学到了很多。
Oh, this is such an honor. I’m… I’m learning so much.
尽管美苏关系日益紧张,但直到今天早上,东柏林和西柏林之间基本上还是自♥由♥通行的。
Despite growing tensions between America and the Soviet, until this morning, there was essentially free passage between East and West Berlin.
但是一夜之间,在没有任何警告的情况下,共♥产♥党当局封锁了这座城市。
But overnight, without warning, the communist authorities have barricaded off the city.
作为回应,肯尼迪总统发誓要增加美国的军事存在,并直接与驻扎在柏林的克莱将军通话。
In response, President Kennedy has vowed to increase America’s military presence, directly speaking with General Clay who is stationed in Berlin.
格雷夫,你觉得继续去莫斯科安全吗?
Grev, would you think it’s safe to keep going to Moscow?
是的,当然可以。它很好。
Yes, certainly. It’s fine.
即使有了这些?
Even with all this?
那是在柏林,亲爱的。莫斯科附近。
That’s in Berlin, darling. Nowhere near Moscow.
是的,我知道柏林在哪里,我也知道俄♥国♥人和美国人…-请让我…-…都在扼杀任何… …经营我的生意。
Yes, I know where Berlin is and I know the Russians and the Americans… – Please do let me… – …are killing any… …run my business.
今天,苏联在北极成功地进行了“炸♥弹♥沙皇”或“炸♥弹♥之王”的试验。
Today in the Arctic, the Soviet Union had a successful test of its Tsar Bomba or King of Bombs.
它的当量为五千万吨♥,是迄今为止引爆的最强大的核武器。
With a yield of 50 megatons, this is by far the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated.
我有你要的数字。
I have the figures you were asking.
非常感谢。很有帮助。
Thank you very much. Very helpful.
今天,这个星球上的每一个居民…-就在下面。
Today, every inhabitant – of this planet… – Just down there.
…每个男人、女人和孩子……在这里,女士?
…every man, woman and child… Right here, ma’am?
…生活在达摩克利斯的核之剑之下…悬在最细的线上……随时可能因意外、误判或疯狂而被砍断。
…lives under a nuclear sword of Damocles… hanging by the slenderest of thread… capable of being cut at any moment by accident or miscalculation or by madness.
在战争武器消灭我们之前,必须先消灭它们。
The weapons of war must be abolished before they abolish us.
你有东西要给我吗?
Do you have anything for me?
明天。
Tomorrow.
——安德鲁?——是吗?
– Andrew? – Yeah?
雨衣在哪儿?
Where are the raincoats?
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
对不起。
Sorry.
它很好。预报是太阳。
It’s fine. The forecast is a sun.
不,有问题。如果天气预报错了怎么办?
No, it’s not fine. What if the forecast is wrong?
如果下雨怎么办?
What if it rains?
好吧,反正我们还是想呆在帐篷里。
Well, we’ll want to stay in the tent anyway.
我们可以读书。这将是可爱的。
We can read books. It’ll be lovely.
这不是重点。重点是,我告诉过你收拾雨衣,我说得很清楚了。那你为什么不做呢?
It’s not the point. The point is, I told you to pack the raincoats, I made myself perfectly clear. So why didn’t you do it?
格雷维尔,你确定你想这样开始我们的假期吗?——回答我!
Greville, are you certain this is how you want – to start our holiday? – Answer me!
我…我…忘了。
I… I… forgot.
你忘记了吗?你知道,这太棒了。
You forgot? You know, that’s fantastic.
我有个笨到什么都不记得的儿子…- Greville Greville !Greville !-…就像包装…
I’ve got a son who’s too dumb to remember something… – Greville, Greville! Greville! – …as simple as packing the…
你父亲不是那个意思。
Your father didn’t mean that.
我们重新开始好吗?
Shall we start again, hmm?
他还好吗?
Is he all right?
他睡着了。这是个好兆头。
He’s asleep. It’s a good sign.
在这里。
Here.
-你没事吧?哦,很好。
– Will you be all right? – Oh, fine.
我真的很需要这个假期,这是个好主意。
I really needed this holiday and it’s a good idea.
很高兴我们来到这里。
Glad we came here.
不只是今晚。
It’s not just tonight.
你最近很不一样。
You’ve been so different lately.
格雷维尔,怎么了?
Greville, what’s going on?
我之前不想告诉你是因为我…我不想把你牵扯进来。
Look, I didn’t want to tell you before because I… I didn’t want you to be involved.
它的业务。是的,我们……遇到了点困难。
It’s the business. Yeah, we’ve… hit a bit of a rough patch.
这很有道理,不是吗?
That makes sense, doesn’t it?
男人和钱吗?
Men and money?
我的天,科林去年差点疯了因为他的工作看起来有一点点不稳定。
My God, Colin went almost mad last year when his job looked the tiniest bit shaky.
我希望这是有意义的,但不是这样的。
I wish it made sense but it’s not just that.
它的一切。
It’s everything.
他一直在锻炼,他变得很…-在床上精力充沛。-听起来太可怕了。
He’s exercising all the time and he’s become so… – energetic in bed. – That all sounds so awful.
我很抱歉。我不应该笑话。
I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t joke.
我知道格雷维尔以前有过不检点行为但这并不意味着他现在有外遇了。
I know Greville had an indiscretion once before but it doesn’t mean he’s having an affair now.
那他为什么对我这么神秘?
Then why is he so secretive with me?
和防守?
And defensive?
每当他从莫斯科回来,情况总是更糟。
And it’s always worse whenever he comes home from Moscow.
这就是一切开始的时候。莫斯科。
That’s when it all started. Moscow.
哦。
Oh.
如果你不用那么频繁地旅行,也许会更好……对我们的家庭更好。
Might be better if you didn’t have to travel so much… better for our family.
亲爱的,我告诉过你,这很重要。
Darling, I told you, it’s very important.
-我们需要钱。——钱吗?
– We need the money. – The money?
——钱,是的。-我以为你需要俱乐部?
– Money, yes. – I thought you needed the club?
你还没拿到任何费用现在我们要去一家高档餐厅。
And you haven’t caught any expenses and now we’re going to a smart restaurant.
真的,不太确定,我该怎么回应。
Really, not quite certain, how I’m supposed to respond to that.
我是说,为什么我们不能过好生活呢?这就是我工作的原因。
I mean, why can’t we live the good life? It’s why I work.
格雷维尔,我请求你不要再去莫斯科了。
Greville, I’m asking you to stop going to Moscow.
我是以你妻子的身份问你的。
I’m asking you as your wife.
我知道你在想什么。
Oh, I know what you’re thinking.
-没有别人了,我发誓。-我原谅过你一次,我再也不会说原谅你了。
– There is no one else, I swear. – I forgave you once, I never said I would again.
你好,尼娜。
Hello, Nina.
很高兴认识你。
Very nice to meet you.
她以前从未见过外国人。
She’s never seen a foreigner before.
我的妻子道歉。
My wife apologizes.
我们不能请你吃饭。
We cannot invite you for dinner.
把外国人带到自己家里来,这是不应该的。
To bring a foreigner into one’s home, it is not done.
没关系。我明白了。
It’s all right. I’d understand.
你有一个可爱的家庭。
You have a lovely family.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
亚历克斯…你觉得你什么时候能准备好叛变?
Alex… when do you think you’ll be ready to defect?
我们最好别谈那件事。
It is best if we do not talk about that.
出什么事了吗?
Is something the matter?
家里有点小麻烦。
Just a bit of trouble at home.
总有一天,你会告诉希拉你做了什么她会为你感到骄傲的。
One day, you will be able to tell Sheila what you have done and she’ll be very proud of you.
那可能有点太晚了。
That might be a bit too late.
有时候维拉也会为我的工作而烦恼。
Sometimes Vera, she also struggles with my work.
是的,但你妻子嫁给了一个士兵,我妻子嫁给了一个推销员。
Yes, but your wife married a soldier, mine married a salesman.
你知道为什么我的政♥府♥不让你离开莫斯科吗?他们想要隐藏痛苦。
You know why my government will not let you travel outside Moscow? They want to hide the suffering.
在城市生活还不错,但是在我来自的乡下……我不想让妮娜过这种生活。
In the city life is all right, but in the country where I’m from… I do not want this life for Nina.
我想让她脱离这个国家。
I want her to be free from the State.
有一天,如果我们的工作成功了,当我觉得危险过去了,我就会叛变。
Someday, if our work succeeds, when I feel the danger is over, then I will defect.
我会带我的家人来蒙大拿。
I will bring my family to Montana.
-蒙大拿?-是的。我看过一些照片,那里很美,就像我长大的地方一样。
– Montana? – Yeah. I’ve seen some pictures, it is beautiful like where I grew up.
也许,我会成为一个牛仔。
Perhaps, I will become a cowboy.
你一个牛仔吗?
You a cowboy?
-我倒想看看。——是的。
– Oh, that I would like to see. – Yes.
你一定要来看看,和你的家人一起。
You must come and visit, with your family, please.
我非常乐意。
I would like that very much.
我也想要。
I would like that too.
好吧。我会的。
All right. I will.
先生?
Sir?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!