完全正确。一个与政♥府♥毫无关系的普通推销员。
Exactly. An ordinary salesman with no connection to the government.
看,这一切都很迷人。我是说,真不敢相信我真的和间谍们共进午餐了。
Look, this is all fascinating. I mean, I really can’t believe I’m actually having lunch with spies.
但是…………我不可能……
But… …I couldn’t possibly…
-你想让我怎么做?-没有欺诈,没有违法,只是你自然会做的事。
– What would you want me to do? – Nothing dodgy, nothing illegal, just what you would naturally do.
我很抱歉。我不懂。
I’m sorry. I don’t follow.
在你的领域想要在苏联做生意的人,你会怎么开始?
Someone in your field hoping to do business in the Soviet Union, how would you get started?
嗯,我想我会在莫斯科和国家科学研究委员会安排一次会议。
Well, I suppose I’d set up a meeting with the State Committee for Scientific Research in Moscow.
这听起来很好。
That sounds fine.
所以你想让我去莫斯科然后…做生意。
So you want me to go to Moscow and then… Do business.
所有这些秘密看起来很荒谬但我保证,这是为了帮助你。
All this secrecy must seem absurd but I promise, it’s to help you.
我们想让你像普通商人一样行事。
We want you to act exactly like the ordinary businessman you are.
如果你不知道任何细节,那就容易多了。
That’ll be much easier if you don’t know any details.
正确的。但我会把自己置于危险之中吗?
Right. But would I be putting myself in danger?
这些细节,我…我必须知道。
That detail, I… I have to know.
格雷维尔,我委婉地说,你是个中年商人喝得有点多身体状况不太好。
Greville, let me put this delicately, you’re a middle-aged businessman who drinks a bit too much and isn’t exactly in top shape.
战争期间,你是个列兵,从没参加过战斗。
During the war, you were a private, never even saw combat.
我的意思是,如果这次任务是最危险的,你是我们最不会派去的人。
My point is, if this mission was the least bit dangerous, you really are the last man we’d send.
谢谢你说得这么委婉。
Well, thank you for putting it so delicately.
在莫斯科的时候一定要戴着。
Make sure you wear it while you’re in Moscow.
这有什么用呢?拍摄箭毒吗?
What does this do? Shoot poison dart?
非常感谢你,格雷维尔。你是个好人。
Thank you so much, Greville. You’re a good man.
我知道我们可以指望你谨慎行事。
And I know we can count on you to be discreet.
你的一天怎么样?
How’s your day?
哦,还好。
Oh, it was fine.
我很棒。非常感谢你的关心。
Mine was wonderful. Thank you so much for asking.
抱歉,我脑袋里满是合同。
So sorry, I’ve got a head full of contracts.
呃。你和托马多出去了,是吗?
Uh. You out with, uh, Tomado, weren’t you?
是的,我们在俱乐部,准备慈善晚宴。
Yes, we were at the club, planning the charity dinner.
-真有趣。——哼!
– That was amusing. – Huh!
在你问是否要来之前,是的,你一定要来。
Before you ask if you have to come, yes, you have to come.
-我有个有趣的线索。——真的吗?
– I’ve had an interesting lead. – Really?
也许可以考虑在苏联做点工作。
Might look at doing a little bit of work in the Soviet Union.
嗯。别去古♥拉♥格♥了,亲爱的。
Hmm. Do stay out of The Gulag, darling.
我希望没必要有这样的时刻。
I wish moments like this were not necessary.
但似乎他们是。
But it seems they are.
大家都知道,波波夫少校在为美国人做间谍时被捕了。
As you all know, Major Popov was caught spying for the Americans.
我们都必须记住… …叛国的后果。
We must all remember… … the consequences of treason.
你好!Greville魏恩,快乐。
How do you do? Greville Wynne, pleasure.
你好!Greville魏恩,快乐。
How do you do? Greville Wynne, pleasure.
你好!你好!
How do you do? How do you do?
这是我们委员会的主席,奥列格·潘科夫斯基。
And this is the head of our committee, Oleg Penkovsky.
啊,很高兴认识你。
Ah, pleasure to meet you.
谢谢你的光临。
Thank you for coming.
我不是来告诉你什么对苏联工业最好的。
I’m not here to tell you what is best for Soviet industry.
你们比我更清楚这一点。
You gentlemen know that far better than I ever will.
我只是来这儿开一扇门…
I’m here simply to open a door…
…到西方的顶级制♥造♥商。
…to the top manufacturers in the West.
你的建议很有趣。
Your proposal is interesting.
你想一起吃午饭吗?-当然…在你之后。
– Would you like to have lunch? – Of course… after you.
还好你和其他共♥产♥主义政♥府♥打过交道,但离家乡太远了。
It is good you have dealt with other communist governments but so far from home.
你不愿意在英国工作吗?
Do you not prefer to work in England?
我尽我所能让事情变得有趣。
I do what I can to keep things interesting.
但是,还有政♥治♥局势。
But then, there’s the political situation.
这不是东方和西方的好时机。
This is not good time for East and West.
我想说的是,不管政客们在做什么,工厂仍然需要机器,机器仍然需要零件。
Well, what I like to say is no matter what the politicians are doing, factories still need machines, machines still need parts.
我是个商人,所以我只谈生意。
I’m a businessman, so I stick to business.
嗯!
Hmm!
-你有孩子吗?-是的,是个男孩,十岁。
– Do you have a family? – I do, a boy, he’s ten.
我非常想要一个男孩,然后我们有了一个女孩……现在她是我的世界。
I wanted a boy very much, then we had a girl… now she’s my world.
不会像我们儿子那样毁了你的家吧。
Mm. Likely not destroying your home like our son.
现在…最重要的问题。
Now… most important question.
如果你想在莫斯科做生意,我需要知道……是吗?
If you want to do business in Moscow, I need to know… Yes?
…你酒量大吗?
…can you hold your alcohol?
这是我唯一真正的天赋。
It’s my one true gift.
我想让你们看看俄♥罗♥斯♥的另一面。
I want to show you another side of Russia.
你今晚有空吗?——当然。
– Are you free this evening? – Certainly.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we off to?
你认识灰姑娘吗?
Do you know Cinderella?
不好意思,我从来没看过芭蕾舞。
Embarrassed to say, I’ve never been to the ballet.
那你的旅行就值了。
Then your trip is already worth it.
如果你愿意的话,先生。
If you will, mister.
嘘!
Shh!
你的领带夹,我喜欢。
Your tie clip, I like it.
你在哪儿买♥♥的?
Where did you get it?
是朋友送的礼物。
It was a gift from a friend.
你的朋友是美国人吗?——是的。
– Is your friend American? – Yes.
我们可以在这里谈。
We can talk here.
它是安全的。
It is safe.
我给你朋友捎了个信,你是…-我觉得应该是“业余”。——是的,没错。业余爱好者。
I sent word to your friend, you’re, um… – I think the word is “amateur”. – Yes, exactly. Amateur.
我梦想这一刻已经很久了。谢谢你!
I’ve dreamt of this moment for a very long time. Thank you.
我希望我能告诉你这对我有多重要。
I wish I could tell you how much this means.
我想我宁愿你不告诉我。
I think I’d rather that you didn’t tell me.
现在发生了什么?
What happens now?
我什么都不需要做,对吧?
I don’t need to do anything, do I?
不,你回家去。
No, you go home.
然后你邀请我带一个贸易代表团去伦敦见你的客户。
Then you invite me to visit London with a trade delegation to meet your clients.
你的政♥府♥会同意吗?
Your government would allow you?
他们会很兴奋的。
They would be thrilled.
我的部分工作是从西方窃取技术。你的朋友很聪明。
Part of my job is to steal technology from the West. Your friend is clever.
嗯,奥列格。我可以叫你奥列格吗?
Well, Oleg. May I call you Oleg?
在英语中,我的名字听起来不太好。
In English, my name doesn’t sound good.
叫我亚历克斯。
Call me Alex.
亚历克斯。
Alex.
你是个很好的业余爱好者。
You’re a good amateur.
既然你带我去了莫斯科大剧院,我想我应该带你们所有人去西区。
Since you took me to the Bolshoi, I suppose I should take all of you to the West End.
世界上最好的剧院之一。
Some of the finest theater in the world.
那太好了。
That would be good.
来吧,让我们像去年夏天那样再扭一次!♪
♪ Come on let’s twist again Like we did last summer! ♪
对,让我们像去年一样再扭一次!♪
♪ Yeah let’s twist again Like we did last year! ♪
——颓废的西方人。♬你还记得什么时候吗
– Decadent Westerners. – ♪ Do you remember when ♪
这就是为什么它们很弱。
– ♪ Things were really hummin’ ♪ – This is why they are weak.
-啊,潘科夫斯基同志?是啊,让我们再次扭转扭转的时间到了!♪
– Eh, comrade Penkovsky? – ♪ Yeah let’s twist again Twistin’ time is here! ♪
我们又来了一圈又一圈,上上下下!♪
♪ And round and round and up And down we go again! ♪
这是我妻子,希拉。
And this is my wife, Sheila.
-很高兴见到你。-很高兴见到你。
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
——Nostrovia !——Nostrovia !
– Nostrovia! – Nostrovia!
干杯!
Cheers!
你也去死吧。这是另一个。
Up yours, as well. That’s another one.
——去你的!——去你的!
– Up yours! – Up yours!
——去你的!——去你的!
– Up yours! – Up yours!
来吧,让我们像去年一样再扭一次!转折!♪
♪ Come on let’s twist again Like we did last year! Twist! ♪
来吧,让我们像去年一样再扭一次!♪
♪ Come on let’s twist again Like we did last year! ♪
-你走吧。- – – – – -你好。
– Off you go. – Hello.
你好,再见。
Hello, goodbye.
我们知道你是一个爱国者。
We know you’re a patriot.
我们知道这对你来说有多难。
We know how hard this must be for you.
上校,是什么让你来的…这一定比呆在这里的危险更让你害怕。
Colonel, whatever brought you here… it must frighten you more than the danger of being here.
赫鲁晓夫。
Khrushchev.
赫鲁晓夫害怕我。
Khrushchev frightens me.
他冲动,混乱,像他这样的人应该没有明确的命令。
He is impulsive, chaotic, a man like him should have no clear command.
西方已经为他的谎言所倾倒。
The West has fallen for his lie.
一个谎言,苏联政♥权♥正在变得软弱,但事实并非如此。
A lie that Soviet regime is growing soft, it is not.
赫鲁晓夫想要和美国对抗。
Khrushchev wants confrontation with America.
他正在找。
He’s looking for one.
你有什么可以跟我们分享的吗,文件什么的?
Do you have anything you could share with us, documents, perhaps?
你想读《军事思想》的新版本吗?
Would you like to read the new edition of Military Thought?
我需要你的保证。
I need assurances from you.
如果有必要的话……我必须和我的家人一起叛变。
If it becomes necessary… I must able to defect with my family.
绝对的。每当你想要的。
Absolutely. Whenever you want.
我会留在原地……让我们随时了解克里姆林宫的最新想法。
I will remain in place… and keep you updated on the Kremlin’s thinking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!