What happened? e asked me…
發生甚麼事 他问我…
Did Napoleon tell you who was supposed to pick up this letter?
拿破仑有没有告诉过你 谁会取那封信
I told him… A Monsieur Clarion.
我告诉他… 一个叫诺瓦蒂斯的先生
And nothing more? Nothing. He burnt the letter and said I could go.
没别的吗 没有 他烧了信后说我可以走了
He burned… the letter.
他烧了…信
Yes.

Strange that a chief magistrate would burn evidence…
奇怪 那个官员怎么会烧毁…
of a treasonous conspiracy…
叛国阴谋的罪证…
and then imprison the only man…
并且监禁了唯一…
who was aware of Monsieur Clarion’s connection…to that conspiracy.
知道诺瓦蒂埃先生 与那个阴谋有关的人
He was protecting someone.
他是在保护什么人
A dear friend perhaps? No. No.
也许是个亲密的朋友 不 不
A politician like Villefort would have rid himself of such friends.
像维尔福这样的政♥治♥家 不会有这样的朋友
Clarion could be a relative.
诺瓦蒂斯是个亲戚
A close relative, possibly…
可能是个很亲的亲人…
No!

Villefort’s father was a colonel in Napoleon’s army.
维尔福父亲 曾是拿破仑军队的陆军上校
Villefort wasn’t protecting Clarion.
维尔福不是保护诺瓦蒂斯
He was protecting himself.
是在保护自己
Danglars, who falsely said he saw Napoleon give me that letter.
腾格拉尔假装说 他看见拿破仑给了我信
Mondego, who told Villefort I had it.
诺瓦蒂斯 告诉维尔福我有信
And Villefort himself, who sent me here.
维尔福把我送到这里
Bravo, Edmond, bravo.
好 爱德蒙 好
Oh, my God. Oh, oh.
哦 我的天
Edmond, light. Light. Quick. Light.
爱德蒙 灯 灯 快点 灯
Oh, please, God. What is that? Look.
哦 天啦 那是什么 看
Look. Look! Roots. Plant roots.
看 看 根 植物的根
If these are plant roots, then we are only months away.
如果这是植物的根 那么我们就只有几个月了
Yes. Well done, priest. I’ll get my chisel.
是 太好了 牧师 我去拿凿子
Good. Good.
好 好
Priest!
牧师
In God’s name, go on.
看在上帝的份上 继续下去
Go on. Go on!
继续 继续
Lungs… are punctured.
肺…被刺破了了
Don’t talk. Don’t talk. Listen.
别说话 别说话 听着
There’s not much time.
时间不多了
Under th-those books,
书底下
there’s loose rocks.
有块松石块
Quickly, quickly.
快点
Open it.
打开
When I told them I did not know…
我告诉他们我不知道…
where the treasure of Spada was, I lied.
斯帕达的财富在哪里 是我撒谎
You lied?
你撒谎
I’m a priest, not a saint.
我是牧师 不是圣人
There,
那里
on that island off the Italian coast.
在那个靠近意大利海滨的岛上
Monte Cristo? Yes, yes.
蒙特科瑞斯特 对 对
Use… Use your head.
动…动脑筋
Follow the clues. The tunnel’s blocked. I can’t escape.
沿着线索 地道堵住了 我逃不了
No, keep digging.
不 继续挖
When you escape, use it for good, only for good.
逃出去后 好好利用它 要做善事
No, I will surely use it for my revenge.
不 我要用它报仇
Here now is your final lesson.
这是你的最后一课
Do not commit…
不要犯……
Oh. Do not commit the crime…
不要犯罪
for which you now serve the sentence.
那样你会判刑的
God said, “Vengeance is mine.”
上帝说 仇恨是自己的
I don’t believe in God.
我不相信上帝
That doesn’t matter.
没关系
He believes in you.
相信你自己
Priest?
牧师
Plates out.
盘拿出来
Let’s have it.
吃饭了
Oh.
天哪
He’s always awake.
他总是醒的
First time in 12 years he hasn’t said “Thank you.”
十二年他从未说过 “谢谢”
Dead. How?
死了 怎么死的
Fell off his bed, didn’t he?
从床上摔下来的 不是吗
He’s a bit dirty, isn’t he? They all are.
他有点脏 他们都脏
Well, let’s sew him up…
把他装上…
and then see Dorleac.
然后去见朵里克
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Right, let’s get Dorleac.
好了 我们去找朵里克
Why’d you lock it? He’s not going anywhere.
为什么不绑好 他不会跑了
I don’t know. Habit, I suppose.
我不知道 習慣 我想
Good-bye, priest.
再见 牧师
You’re free now,
现在你自♥由♥了
as I will never be.
我永远无法自♥由♥
So the old pope has finally gone to St. Peter’s.
老牧师死了
Well, bring him along.
把他带走
Let’s bury him, then. You ready?
要不把他埋了 准备
One. That’s it.
一 真重
Keep going.
往前走
Come on, come on. I haven’t got all day.
快点 快点 我们不用花整天的时间
Actually, I do.
实际上 我做了
I’ve got…
我有…
I’ve got all the time in the world!
我有时间在这个世界上
Come on.
过来
Come on.
过来
Monsieur Dorleac!
朵里克先生
Heavenly Father, we bequeath to you…
神父 我们会把您的意旨…
these remains of your humble servant.
传给这些卑劣的仆人
Whatever his name was.
无论他叫什么
God, I’m so bored.
天 我是多么无聊
Monsieur Dorleac!
朵里克先生
Did he, in fact, have a map?
他有一张地图吗
No, gov.
没有
Where’s the, uh…
…在哪里
Stop!
停下来
Monsieur Dorleac!
朵里克先生
What do you mean, after three? We throw him at three or before three?
三声后 是什么意思 我们数三声或三前把他扔下去
After three. One two
三声后 一 二
Monsieur Dorleac! And th…
朵里克先生! 那…
Don’t, Mr. Dorleac! One…
不要 朵里克先生! 一…
two… Don’t throw the body over the cliff!
二… 不要把尸体扔下悬崖
Three!

We could have handled that a bit better.
我们本来可以处理的更好点
Thank you, priest.
谢谢你 牧师
Thank you.
谢谢你
I would ask who you are, but in view of your shredded clothes…
我问你是谁 但从你那破烂的衣服看…
and the fact that the Chateau d’lf is two miles away,
实际上伊夫堡已有两英里远了
what’s the point?
有疑问
As for me, I am Luigi Vampa, a smuggler and a thief.
至于我 我叫鲁伊盖.瓦帕 走私犯和盗贼
My men and I have come to this island to bury alive one of our number…
我的同伙和我来这个岛 活埋我们中的一个同伴…
who attempted to keep some stolen gold for himself…
他企图私藏盗来的金子…
instead of, uh, sharing it with his comrades.
而不是和他的同伙分享
Interestingly enough, there are some of his more loyal friends…
有趣地是 他有很多忠实的朋友…
who are insisting that I grant him mercy,
他们要让对他我仁慈一点
of course, I cannot do,
当然 我不会
for I would quickly lose control of the whole crew.
因为我会失去对全局的控制
That’s why you are such a fortunate find. Why is that?
那就是你被发现的原因 是什么
You provide me with a way to show a little mercy toJacopo,
你给我提供一个 对雅格布仁慈一点的方法
that maggot you see tied up over there,
就是绑在那边的家伙
while, at the same time, not appearing weak.
但 同时 要合情合理
And as a special treat, the lads will get to see a little sport as well.
特殊一点 伙计们也要 要看到一点武斗场面
How do I accomplish all this?
我要怎么做
We watch you and Jacopo fight to the death.
我们看你和雅格布搏斗直到死
If Jacopo wins, we welcome him back to the crew.
如果雅格布赢了 我们欢迎他回来
If you win, I have given Jacopo the chance to live,
如果你赢了我会给雅格布活的机会
even if he did not take advantage of it,
如果他没有占优势

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!