You think Edmond doesn’t have secrets? He does. Ask him.
你以为爱德蒙没有秘密吗 他有 问他
I know what you want, Fernand. You do?
我知道你想什么 费尔南多 你知道
Remember when we were kids
记得我们还是孩子的时候
and Edmond got that whistle for his birthday, and you got a pony?
爱德蒙因为生日得了一个口哨 你得了一个小马
You were so mad Edmond was happier with his whistle than you were with your pony.
你们都疯了 爱德蒙比你有小马更高兴
I’m not going to be your next whistle.
我不想成为你的下一个口哨
How long do you think it’s going to be before he can afford a wife?
你认为爱德蒙多久能娶到妻子
Two years. Two years. That’s all.
两年 两年 就够了
Then he gets his captain’s papers, and we can marry.
那时他可以是船长 我们就可以结婚
Two years. I couldn’t wait two years for anything,
两年 我等不了两年
particularly a bride like you.
特别是像你这样的新娘
There he is. Hey!
他在那 嗨!
Mercedes!
美塞迪丝
I missed you so. The missing is over now.
我很想你 现在见到了
Are you in trouble? No. I’m captain. Come on.
有麻烦吗 不 我是船长了 过来
Monsieur Morell gave me the Pharaon.
莫雷尔先生给我那个头衔
Edmond!
爱德蒙!
King’s to me.
祝福我
Yours is a life truly blessed, Edmond.
你总是很幸运 爱德蒙
Come on.
过来
You’re still the best man. I know.
你仍然是个那么优秀 我知道
Come on!
走啊!
Stop that. You’ll go bald.
不要想了 你会变成秃子的
Do you keep secrets from me?
你对我有秘密吗
Secrets? No.
秘密 没有
Why?
为什么
Ask me anything and I’ll tell you.
问什么我都告诉你
We don’t have to wait two years anymore.
我们不用再等两年了
As soon as I can afford the ring, we’ll wed…
当我能买♥♥戒指时 我们就结婚…
I don’t need a ring. I don’t.
我不要戒指 不要
This will be my ring.
这就是我的戒指
And no matter what happens,
无论发生什么事
you will never see it off my finger.
你都会见它在我的手指上
Ever.
永远
Hello, my fine young gentleman.
嗨 我年轻的先生
Care to join me?
跟我喝酒吧
So tell me, Mondego,
告诉我 蒙台哥
how did you ever become friends…
你们是怎么成为朋友的…
with that righteous little ponce, Edmond Dantes?
和那个正直的家伙 爱德蒙 唐太斯
He claims to be my friend,
他声称是我的朋友
He has the audacity to keep secrets from me.
他竟敢对我保守秘密
What secrets?
什么秘密
To the new captain of the Pharaon.
为法老号♥的新船长干杯
All I am I owe to you, Father.
我所有的一切都是欠你的 爸爸
May this happy moment be but the dawn…
希望幸福的时刻不要结束…
of a long and wonderful life for you both.
愿你们有长久快乐的幸福生活
Which of you is Edmond Dantes? I am.
谁是爱德蒙 唐太斯 是我
Edmond Dantes, you are under arrest by order of the magistrate of Marseilles.
爱德蒙唐太斯 受地方官之命你被捕了
Arrest? On what charges?
被捕 有什么罪
That information is privileged. Take him.
罪名要保密 带走他
I demand an explanation. I demand an explanation!
我要求解释一下 我要求解释一下!
I’ll be back tonight. Don’t worry, Father. This is a mistake.
今晚我会回来的 不要担心 爸爸 这是误会
Mon Dieu.
天哪
Well, I must say, Dantes, you don’t have the look of a traitor.
我想说 唐太斯 你看起来不像叛国♥贼♥
Traitor?
叛国♥贼♥
Now, attend me well, Dantes, for your life may depend on it.
现在 听我说唐太斯 你的命运就决定于此
Did you have any personal contact with Napoleon when you were on Elba?
你在厄尔巴岛时 跟拿破仑有过私人的接触吗
Elba, yes, I did. Well, we did.
厄尔巴岛 是的 有过 我们有过
I was with the Count Mondego’s son, Fernand, almost the entire time.
我和蒙台哥伯爵之子 费尔南多 几乎都在一起
Do you know Fernand? He’s a recent acquaintance, yes.
你认识费尔南多 最近才认识
Oh, there you are. He’ll vouch for me.
你们去找他 他可以证明
No doubt, but you said, “Almost the entire time.”
不用怀疑 但你说 几乎都在一起
Except for when Napoleon asked me to deliver
除了拿破仑叫我给他
a personal letter to a friend in Marseilles.
在马赛的朋友送一封私人信件
Well, Dantes, it is for accepting that treasonous correspondence…
那么唐太斯 它就跟叛国有关…
that you have been denounced by your own first mate, a Monsieur Danglars.
你是被你自己的大副揭露的 一位叫腾格拉尔先生
What? Did you deliver the letter?
什么 信送了吗
No, sir, someone was supposed to find me.
没有 长官 有人会找我
It’s… It’s still in my jacket. Here.
它…它还在我的口袋里 这里
Have you read this? No, sir, I can’t read.
你看过吗 没有 长官
Well, Dantes, this is a letter to one of Napoleon’s agents.
唐太斯 这是 给拿破仑同伙的一封信
It gives the times and the locations of the British beach patrols on Elba.
它说了厄尔巴岛英国海军 出巡的时间和地点
Sir, I swear on my mother’s grave, I had no idea.
长官 我发誓 我不知道
He swore its contents were innocent.
他保证过内容没有危害
No, it’s you that’s innocent.
不 现在是你 你是无辜的
Foolish and innocent.
愚蠢无知
I believe these are the worst charges that could be leveled against you.
我相信这些对你很不利
Fortunately, as I’ve intercepted this document, there’s no harm done.
幸运的是 我中途截了这封信 没有危险了
God knows how you’re going to survive in this world, Edmond Dantes.
上帝知道你会幸存在世界上 爱德蒙 唐太斯
But you are no traitor.
但你不是叛国♥贼♥
You may go.
你可以走了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Wait, uh, did Napoleon tell you who’s supposed to pick up the letter?
等等 拿破仑有告诉过你 谁会来取那封信
Monsieur Clarion.
诺瓦蒂埃 先生
What name did you say?
什么名字
Monsieur Clarion.
诺瓦蒂埃 先生
Have you mentioned this name to anyone else?
你向其他人提过这个名字吗
Monsieur Mondego or anyone?
蒙台哥先生或其他人
No, sir, in fact, Monsieur Mondego knows nothing of this letter.
没有 长官 事实上 蒙台哥先生什么都不知道
This is very dangerous information.
这封信很危险
One can never be too careful in times like this.
一个人不能知道的太多
Don’t you think? Yes, sir.
你说是吗 是 长官
I’ve given you rather a stressful time.
我给了你压力
I wonder if, by way of an apology, I could offer you my carriage home.
我不知道道歉可不可以 我可以提供我的马车
It’s just through here.
就在这里
Thank you.
谢谢你
Monsieur Villefort? Monsieur Villefort?
维尔福先生 维尔福先生
Monsieur Villefort!
维尔福先生!
Where are you taking me?
你们把我带到哪里
This is a mistake.
这是个误会
I’m allowed to go home
我被允许回家了
From now on, your home is the prison Chateau d’lf.
从现在开始 你的家在伊夫堡监狱
No! No! No!
不不不
Shoot him now!
开枪
Mount up! Get after him!
追上去!抓住他
Fernand! Fernand!
费尔南多! 费尔南多!
Monsieur? It’s all right. He’s right here. Fernand!
先生 没事 他在这里 费尔南多!
I’ve been arrested for treason. I barely managed to escape.
我因叛国罪被拘捕 我差点逃不出来
When we were on Elba, Napoleon gave me a letter.
我在厄尔巴岛时 拿破仑给了我一封信
I didn’t tell you because he made me promise not to.
我没有告诉你 是因为他叫我发过誓
He said it was just some note to an old friend.
他说是给一个老朋友的
But the bastard lied to me! He lied.
但那个混♥蛋♥对我撒谎 他骗我
It was to one of his agents.
那是他的一个同伙
Somehow the authorities found out. I don’t know what to do.
被人发现 我不知道该怎么办
There’s gendarmes on horseback right behind me.
有宪兵在后面抓我
All right. We just have to think.
好 我们必须想一想
I hope I haven’t compromised you.
我希望不会给你带来危险
I was hoping your father could help me.
我希望你父亲能帮我
He’s in Paris. He’s very ill.
他在巴黎 病得很严重
How far back are the gendarmes? Minutes.
宪兵离这有多远 就几分钟
Do you need money? Yes, thank you.
需要钱吗 是的 谢谢
Do you have a pistol? Of course not.
你有手♥枪♥吗 当然沒有
Good.
好
Stop it, Fernand. I don’t have time for this.
放下 费尔南多 我没有时间玩这个
I saw Napoleon give you that letter.
我看见拿破仑给了你信
是你?
是你
Well, it wasn’t just me. It was Danglars’s idea.
不是我 是腾格拉尔的主意
Why didn’t you come to me first?
为什么你开始不说
Why did you keep it a secret from me? I thought you were my friend.
为什么你要对我保密呢 我以为你把我当作好朋友
I told you I gave Napoleon my word. He lied to me!
我告诉过你 我答应过他不食言 但他对我撒谎!