Idiots.
白♥痴♥
Take the captain beyond the reef till we get permission to bring him ashore.
把上尉带到暗礁上 直到我们可以靠岸为止
For a moment I thought you were abandoning me.
我认为你们应该暂时把我放下
Fernand Mondego does not
爱德蒙 唐太斯不会
abandon his friends in the face of stupid, suicidal danger.
让他的朋友面临自毁的危险
However, as Monsieur Morell’s official representative on this voyage, Edmond,
不管怎样 作为这次航行的 莫雷尔的正式代表 爱德蒙
I must officially tell you you have overstepped your bounds as second mate.
我必须正式地告诉你 你越过了二副的职责
Officially. There. I’ve covered myself.
我已超过了我自己
If we don’t get him to a doctor, he will die. Do you understand?
如果不让他看医生 他会死的 明白吗
Of course I understand. Just don’t expect me to do this sober. Right.
我当然明白 不要期望我保持冷静 好
English dragoons.
英国骑兵
Hello!
喂!
Dantes, don’t.
唐太斯 不要
A little careless, don’t you think? We have to talk to someone.
你不认为我们要小心一点 我们必须要跟人接触
Well, I know, but…
我知道 但…
We’re French sailors!
我们是法国水手
We seek medical attention! Come on. Come on.
我们需要医生! 过来 过来
We come in peace. Come on.
我们是友好的 过来
We mean no harm!
我们是说没有危险
Edmond!
埃德蒙!
Come on! Climb!
过来 爬上来!
Look out!
当心!
Fernand!
费尔南德!
Good. You finally hit something.
太好了 终于击中了
Lieutenant Graypool.
格瑞布尔上尉
If your thirst for gore demands the death of these poor fools,
如果你们渴望得到这些可怜家伙的血
then by all means shoot them.
那么用尽一切办法杀他们
But do so with the knowledge they are no agents of mine.
动动脑筋 他们不是我的代理商
Now explain yourselves or be shot.
现在为你们自己辩解或者被杀
Sir, I am Edmond Dantes,
先生 我叫埃德蒙 唐太斯
second mate of the merchant ship Pharaon,on our way home to Marseilles.
是法老号♥船上的二副 我们在回马塞的途中
This is the ship owner’s representative, Monsieur Fernand Mondego,
这是船主的代理人 费尔南德.蒙台哥先生
son of the Count Mondego.
蒙台哥伯爵之子
Our captain has contracted brain fever, so we put in here for help.
我们的船长得了脑膜炎 所以我们停在这里寻求帮助
If his coma is genuine,
如果他真的昏迷
he won’t feel my knife point, will he?
就对我的刀尖没有感觉 不是吗
Only a scratch.
就划一刀
Edmond!
埃德蒙
Lieutenant Graypool! We came to you in good faith!
格瑞布尔上尉! 我们是诚心诚意来的
That’s for my wounded men. And wounded pride, no doubt.
那是为病人好 无疑是病了
It has been an eventful evening.
一个多事的夜
If I hadn’t have shot those dragoons,
如果我不杀这些骑兵
you might by lying in pieces on the beach right now.
你们可能马上尸骨无存的躺在岸边了
I almost got us killed. Yes, you did.
我几乎让我们被杀 是的
Yet… we survive.
还好… 我们活下来了
King’s to you, Mondego.
保佑你 蒙台哥
Being your friend is always an adventure.
做你的朋友总是很危险
Yes, it is, isn’t it?
是 是这样的
It’s a pity adventurers can’t always be friends though, huh?
冒险家没有朋友是很可怜的
What?
什么
Well, it won’t always be like this, will it?
不会总像这样 不是吗
What are you talking about? Nothing. Drink up.
你在说什么 没什么 喝酒
We’re drinking Napoleon Bonaparte’s wine.
我们在喝拿破仑 波拿巴的酒
I think you’ll find the 1806 the finer vintage.
我想你们会发现 1806 的上好的葡萄酒
As long as you’re still awake, Monsieur Dantes, I wonder…
唐太斯先生 不知…
if I might have a word with you.
我是否可以跟你们说句话
I’m curious. What’s the significance of the chess piece?
我很惊奇 下象棋的意义是什么
It’s just something we’ve done since childhood.
它只是我自孩子以来一直做的事
Whenever one of us has had a victory, king of the moment.
不管什么时候我们胜利了 就是统治的时候
King of the moment? Yes.
统治的时候 对
In life, we’re all either kings or pawns.
生活中 我们 不是统治者就是被统治
I’m moved by your effort to save your captain’s life, Dantes.
我会努力挽救 你们船长的生命 唐太斯
He is my captain… and my friend, Your Majesty.
他是我的船长… 也是我的朋友 阁下
Loyal friends are rare indeed.
忠诚的朋友的确很可贵
In fact, it is upon such a matter I wish to speak.
事实上 我有件事想说
I have written a rather sentimental letter to an old comrade in Marseilles.
我给在马赛的朋友写了封伤感的信
It’s a side of me I prefer the British not see.
里面有我的情况 我不想让英军看到
Since they have a habit of opening my mail,
因为他们喜欢打开我的邮件
I wonder if you would deliver it for me.
不知你是否可以帮我送这封信
Oh, I-I don’t…
我 我不能…
It’s just a letter from one old soldier to another.
只是从一个老士兵手里 转到另一个的手里
It’s totally innocent, I assure you.
我保证 绝对安全
But more important, it is the price I demand for the use of my physician.
但更重要的是 医药费就不用付了
Then I agree. Good.
那好吧 很好
You are to deliver the letter to Monsieur Clarion.
你把这封信送到诺瓦蒂埃先生那里
Can you remember that name? Monsieur Clarion. How will I find him?
记住了那个名字吗 诺瓦蒂埃先生 我怎么找到他
Oh, he will find you.
他会找你
Now, I do not wish this letter’s existence to be known to anyone else.
我不希望这封信 被任何其他的人知道
Not even your boon companion back there. Do you understand?
甚至连你的好友 明白吗
I’m a man of my word, Your Majesty.
我是个守信的人 阁下
Yes, I, uh… I believe you are.
好 我相信你是个守信的人
What did he want?
他想干什么
Oh, um, news from France. That’s all.
从法国传来消息 就这些
Your captain has been dead for half an hour.
你们的船长已经死了半个小时了
Are you sure?
真的吗
When you have walked as many battlefields as I, young Dantes,
当你和我在田野里散步的时候 年轻的唐太斯
you can feel death.
你可以感觉 他已经死了
Kings and pawns, Marchand.
统治和被统治
Emperors… and fools.
帝王…和傻子
Come about!
改变方向
Drive faster.
开快点
Danglars, what’s happened?
腾格拉尔 发生了什么事
Captain Reynaud is dead, sir,
莱克勒船长死了 先生
and Edmond Dantes disobeyed my orders.
爱德蒙.唐太斯不听我的命令
Come to my office and report, Danglars.
到我的办公室来 腾格拉尔
And you, Edmond. Will you be needing me, Monsieur Morell?
还有你 爱德蒙 是我吗 莫雷尔先生
Go.
快
Mercedes.
美塞迪丝
Where is he? Where is Edmond? How lovely to see you too.
他在哪 爱德蒙在哪 见到你真高兴
You just missed him, I’m afraid.
恐怕你错过了
Could be a while. I think he’s in trouble.
可能要等一会儿 我想他现在有麻烦
He said he’d meet us by the rock. Come on.
他说他会到岩石边找我们 走吧
I told Dantes not to go ashore.
我告诉过唐太斯不要上岸
Is this true?
有这回事吗
I accept all responsibility.
我承担所有的责任
As well you should. It was all his idea, monsieur.
你应该承担 全是他的主意 先生
It should have been your idea.
应该是你的主意吧
Puttin’ into Elba didn’t save the captain’s life, monsieur.
停泊在厄尔巴岛 没有救活船长的生命
I was protectin’the merchandise. You were protecting yourself…
我要保护货物 你在保护自己…
by hiding behind your rank and staying aboard.
在船上躲起来
Edmond Dantes, I am making you the new captain of the Pharaon.
爱德蒙.唐太斯我命令你为 法老号♥的新船长
You presume to demote me?
你要降我的级吗
There is no demotion.
没有降级
You will remain first mate under Captain Dantes.
你还是唐太斯船长手下的大副
Unless, of course, you choose to seek another berth.
当然 除非你不想干了
Now I imagine there’s a certain young lady…
现在我想一定有位年輕女士…
who will want to hear this news.
很想听到这个消息
Thank you.
谢谢你
Monsieur Morell?
莫雷尔先生
I understand you had a ship just returned from Elba, monsieur.
我知道有一艘船 刚从厄儿巴岛回来先生
Yes.
是的
Did anyone aboard get ashore there by any chance?
船上有人碰巧下船吗
They did, but they’re not here at the moment.
他们都下船了 但他们现在不在这里
Thank you, monsieur.
谢谢你 先生
May I say who has called upon them? Clarion.
可以问谁叫他们吗 诺瓦蒂埃
The name is Clarion.
名叫诺瓦蒂埃
Make love to me. Will you ever give up?
跟我做♥爱♥ 你曾经放弃过吗
He doesn’t have to know. I’d know.
他不会知道 我知道
So would I?
那么可以吗
It’d be our little secret. I don’t believe in secrets.
它是我们的小秘密 我不相信秘密