你还好吗?
How are you?
今天这里天气不太好
Not such a good day here, today.
希望你那里有好天气
I hope the weather’s better where you are.
我相信 就是说 你在很好的地方听我说话
I trust, let’s say, you are in a good place to listen to me.
我知道 突然造访可能是灾难性的
Surprise visits can be disastrous, I know,
但客人总是希望受到欢迎
but the guest always hopes for a welcome.
是的…
Yes…
不知道你现在在做什么
Who knows what you’re doing right now.
不…
Who…
不知道…
Who knows…
不知道我能不能让你快乐
Who knows if I’ve managed to make you happy.
我不能对她说这些话 不 我不能 我不能 我不能
I can’t say these things to her. No I can’t, I can’t, I can’t.
总归你是对的
As usual, you’re right.
如果不是为了你
If it wasn’t for you
我可能永远也不会去看她
I might never have gone to see her.
她很高兴 我也是
She was happy. So was I.
我住了三天
I stayed three days.
我们有很多事做
We had a lot of catching up to do.
这感觉很好
It all felt right.
谢谢你的坚持
Thank you for insisting.
我们能够谈论你我
We’ve been able to talk about you and me,
没有任何限制 这对我很有好处
with nothing off limits, did me a lot of good.
我离开时觉得一身轻松
I felt lighter when I left.
晚安 我亲爱的
Good night, my love.
再聊
Talk soon.
现在
Now!
卡 给我一个回放
Cut! Give me a playback!
里克 里克
Rick! Rick!
里克 别这样 醒醒 – 放松
Rick! Come on! Wake up! – Relax!
我还活着
I’m alive!
太棒了 – 你俩都很棒
Excellent! – Both of you!
你太棒了 – 谢谢
You were great. – Thanks.
他们至少闯入八家 – 我们得报♥警♥
There were at least break into eight of them. – We are going to call the police.
他们也闯入你家了?
Did they break into yours as well?
只有一家 三楼的女士说的
There was only one, the lady on the third floor says.
不可能 他们很专业 他们分组工作
Impossible. It was a professional job. They work in packs.
怎么了… – 我不知道出啥事了
What happens… – I don’t know what’s happening.
快报♥警♥ – 报♥警♥去
Call the police! – Someone call the police!
我的公♥寓♥也一样
My apartment as well.
清理了六间公♥寓♥ 但没人看见他们离开
Cleaned out six apartments but nobody saw them leave.
在时空维度上
At the space-time dimensions
我们都应该有十个分身
on the basis of which we should all have ten doubles
分散在多元宇宙的无限之中
dispersed in the infinity of multiverses.
所以说有十一个我们?- 十一个艾德和十一个爱米
So there are eleven of us? – Eleven eds and eleven Amys.
为什么我之前没有想到?
Why didn’t I cross with that right away?
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven,
八 九 十
eight, nine, and ten.
这是一个糟糕的时刻吗?
Is this a bad moment?
嗨 神风
Hi, kamikaze.
我们已经很久没有说话了
It’s been too long since we spoke
但我很高兴我们又和好了
but I’m glad we decided to make it up.
我发誓 再也不会做你厌烦的布道了
I hereby swear never to bore you with my sermons ever again,
尽管我希望之前那次能对你有所帮助
although I hope the last one was some help.
如果不行 也没关系
If not, no matter.
你最了解 我不会轻易放弃我的工作
But you’d better know that I’m not gonna give up my job without a fight
作为你的导师
as your tutor,
因为我很在行
because I’m pretty good at that
我怀疑你可能已经落后
and I suspect that you might have fallen behind in that department.
有吗?
Have you?
好吧 你说得对
OK, you’re right.
现在不行 我们找个时间再谈
Not now. We’ll talk about it another time.
只要告诉我时间
You just tell me when.
我又没聋 你知道的
I’m not completely deaf, you know.
我仍然能清楚地听你说话
I can still hear you clear as a bell.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
但至少现在
But a bit less now,
部分原因是因为我决定要回复你所有留言
partly because I’ve decided to answer all your messages.
别紧张 我尽量不说太多
Take it easy, I’ll try not to go on too much.
再说了 你知道吗
Besides, you know,
我相信你总会有办法收到我的回信
I’m confident that one way or another, you’ll receive my correspondence.
爱米 吃饭了
Amy! It’s ready!
来啦
Coming!
那你也听到了 午餐好了 我得走了 我要告诉你
Well, as you heard, lunch is ready. I have to go. But let me tell you
我已经放弃当神风了 开心了?
I’ve given up being a kamikaze. Happy?
回头见
See you later.
我做过承诺:在你回家吃第三顿午餐时
I made a promise: That at the beginning of your third lunch here
我会给你这个
I’d give you this.
我有没有和你说起过圣茹斯特图书馆?
Did I ever talk to you about the St. just library?
我要是你 我会去那看看
I’d check it out, if I were you.
我为你预约了五月的最后一个星期一
I made an appointment for you for the last Monday in may.
尽你所能 我的至爱 你的艾德
Try to make it if you can. All my love. Your ed.
这些都是费厄姆教授选定的书
These are the volumes requested by professor Phoerum.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
你会找到教授标记建议读的章节
You’ll find the chapters suggested by the professor marked.
千万要小心 这都是珍本书 非常脆弱
Do be careful, these are rare texts and very delicate.
我会小心的
I’ll do my best.
你好 爱米
Hello Amy.
我知道 我从不在晚餐时给漂亮女孩打电♥话♥
I know, I never call a pretty girl at dinner,
你永远不知道会冒什么样的风险
you never know what risk you are running
但我昨晚做了一个可怕的梦
but I had a terrible dream last night.
你被一些年轻人追求
You were being courted by some young men.
起初 你回绝了他们 然后逐渐地
At first you shut them off and then little by little
你对其中一个和我几乎没有相似之处的人产生了好感
you warmed to one of them who bore little resemblance to me
我意识到
and I realised that,
事情的结局不可避免地会是这样
this is inevitably how things will end up,
当我不在了 这是很自然的
it’s only natural if I wasn’t there.
所以 这就是我打电♥话♥给你的原因:
So, this is why I’m ringing you:
要破坏你晚餐 不管你和谁在调情
To spoil the dinner you’re having with whoever you are flirting with.
你嫉妒的小心思真让我心烦
Your jealous little scene really upset me.
我对你时机不对感到失望
I’m disappointed at your bad timing.
我发现你第一次搞错了时机
For the first time you seemed to me out of order.
我觉得这样和你说话像个白♥痴♥
I feel like such an idiot talking to you
知道你听不见我说话
knowing that you can’t hear me.
简直难以置信
You’re incredible.
我不知道我是否真的值得拥有这一切
I wonder if I really deserve all this.
更好的选择是
It’d have been better that
在那三个月你应该更专注于自己
during those three months you’d focused more on yourself
和你的家人
and your family.
哦 忘了告诉你 我还在写我的论文
Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I’m getting on with my thesis,
但我怀疑我到底能不能完成它
but I doubt if I’ll ever finish it.
我将是一个永恒的失败的学生
I’m going to be an eternal failing student.
除了学习 你在忙什么?- 享受美好时光
Apart from studying, what are you up to? – Having a great time.
如果不开心 不如来和我们狂欢
If that’s the effect it’s having, you’d be better getting blown up with us.
至少你有笑
At least you’ll have a laugh.
我笑不笑有那么重要吗?
Is it so important if I laugh or not?
嗯 是的 如果你笑了 说明你很开心
Well, yeah! If you laugh, it means you’re happy.
早上好 神风
Good morning, kamikaze.
你会发现堆积如山的重要书籍
You’re going to find a mountain of important books.
尽情做你想做的研究
Have fun doing whatever research you want.
现在 我估计你应该在圣茹斯特了
Now, by my calculations you should already be at Saint just.
僧侣们应该都准备好了
The monks should have everything ready,
并在相关章节上放了书签
with bookmarks at the relevant chapters.
这些被认为是…
These are the accounts…
是谁让她这么开心 幸运的家伙
There’s somebody who makes her happy. Lucky guy.
换句话说 在不担心被证明是错误的情况下
In other words, and without any fear of being proved wrong,
我们可以从天体物理学史上得出结论
we could conclude that in the history of astrophysics
关于宇宙的知识来源于对死亡恒星的研究
knowledge about the universe derives from the study of dead stars.
标志着恒星终结的灾难性事件
The catastrophic event that marks the end of a star,