我开的车
I was driving.
爸爸说我车开得挺好
Dad said I was managing fine at the wheel.
他喜欢开快车
He liked speed.
我也是
So did I.
很意外地
Out of nowhere,
在一条我们走过无数次的直路上
on a straight road we’d driven on thousands of times before,
车子失控了
I lost control of the car.
也许是因为路滑
Maybe because the road was wet,
也许是因为我加速过快
or maybe because I was overdoing it with the accelerator.
车冲出了道路
I went off the road.
滚下陡峭的河堤
The car rolled over down a steep embankment.
我不知道是怎么做到的 我设法打开了车门
I don’t know how, but I managed to get my door open
把自己抛出去了
and throw myself out.
灌木丛缓冲撞击 我没有受伤
A clump of bushes softened the blow and I was unhurt.
但我爸
But my dad
我爸
my dad
爸爸
my dad
他被困在了里面
he was trapped inside.
我啥也做不了
I couldn’t do anything.
无能为力
Anything-
什么也做不了
I couldn’t do anything.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你好 – 我知道你是谁
Yes. – I know exactly who you are
你也知道我是谁
and you know exactly who I am.
那你想玩什么?- 对不起
So what do you think you’re playing at? – I’m sorry.
只是… – 是什么?
It’s just that… – Is what?
费厄姆小姐?- 是的
Miss Phoerum? – Yes.
是我 我是爱米·瑞安
It’s me. I’m Amy Ryan.
是的 我知道
Yes, of course.
我见过你的照片
I’ve seen photos of you.
一月份时 在我家外面就认出你了
And I recognised you outside my house in January.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
是的 一月
Yes, January.
我感到很困惑
I was very confused.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在那等
I was waiting there.
我也希望这一切都不是真的
I was hoping to find out it was all untrue.
我不想打扰你 – 那么 你 现在在找什么?
But I didn’t want to bother you. – So, what are you looking for now?
理解?
Understanding?
不 不… – 安慰 然后呢?
No, no… – Consolation, then?
你想来点什么?
What would you like?
绿茶 谢谢 – 我不用
Green tea, please. – Nothing for me.
我认为我们不该见面
I don’t think it was a good idea for us to meet.
我从没想过有一天会见到你
I’ve never thought the day would come when I could meet you.
因为我恨死你了
Because I’ve hated you from a distance.
你完全有权这样 费厄姆小姐
You’re fully entitled to, miss Phoerum.
拜托 不必客套 我们是同龄人
Please, no need for formality, we are the same age.
相差三个月
Three months difference.
你大一点
You’re a bit older.
只是因为有了我弟弟
It was only the existence of my brother
艾德才没有弃我们而去
which prevented ed from abandoning us.
如果我是你 我就不会这么肯定
If I were you I wouldn’t be so sure.
我妈和我 是的 他爱我们
My mother and me, yes, he loved us
但很显然 我们还不够分量
but evidently it wasn’t us who kept him balanced.
你无话可说?
You’ve nothing to say?
我现在说什么都没意义了
Anything I say now would be completely useless.
我只能发誓 我一直尊重埃德的想法
I can only swear that I’ve always respected what ed wanted.
我从来没有强迫他撕裂他的生活
I never forced him to tear his life apart.
和他在一起我很开心
I was happy with fragments of his time.
这并不容易
It wasn’t easy,
但我从没恨过你们任何人
but I’ve never hated anyone of you.
那就好
Good.
现在你可以消失了 以给我们安宁
Now you can just vanish and leave us in peace.
我父亲不在了
My father is no more.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
别再找他了
Stop searching for him
也别再发这些荒唐的消息
and stop sending these absurd messages.
艾德已经死了
Ed is dead.
这是一个超新星1987A的爆♥炸♥
This is the explosion of a supernova 1987a,
它急剧的膨胀
the expansion of its mass and
最后 解体化为虚无
finally, its dissolution into nothingness.
费厄姆教授每发现一个都很高兴
Professor Phoerum was thrilled whenever he discovered one.
能告诉我他最后研究的领域是什么吗?
Could you tell me what his last field of study was?
不再需要望远镜了
There’s no need for a telescope anymore,
尽管有时教授喜欢
but sometimes the professor enjoyed it.
看仔细了
Look carefully.
蟹状星云 – 没错
The crab nebula! – Exactly.
自1054年以来 它至今仍然可见
It’s still visible today since 1054.
最近 教授花了很多时间观察蟹状星云
Latterly the professor spent a lot of time observing the crab nebula.
它有什么特别的吗?
Why that one in particular?
因为他认为这和他的星形细胞瘤形状一样
Because he thought it had the same shape as his astrocytoma.
艾德在最后的日子里 跟我讲很多关于你的事
Ed talked to me a lot about you, in those final days.
我可以想象这让你多么痛恨
I can imagine how much that fed your hate with.
一点点
A bit.
但我要你感到惊讶
But I’m gonna surprise you.
当他继续讲述这些故事时
As he went on with these stories,
这些故事被疾病弄得支离破碎
fragmented and mangled by the illness,
我对你的敌意变成了嫉妒
my hostility towards you changed into envy.
嫉妒?- 是的
Envy? – Yes.
当我听到他谈论你越多
The more I heard him talk about you,
就越意识到没有男人会像那样地爱我
the more I realised that no man would ever love me in the same way.
是的 事实是我很嫉妒你
Yes, the truth is I do envy you
我想帮助你
and I’d like to help you,
但我不知道该怎么做
but I don’t know how.
为什么艾德不想告诉我会发生什么?
Why didn’t ed want to tell me anything about what was going to happen?
他也想瞒着我们
He tried to conceal it from us too,
可他瞒不了多久
but he couldn’t keep it up for long.
我们很快就发现了
We found out quite quickly.
对于你 是距离帮了他
With you, distance helped him.
我不知道 我觉得他是想保护你
I don’t know, I think he wanted to protect you.
三个月来 他试图预测你生活中的一举一动
He tried to predict every move in your life for three months,
这样才能在你身边 在那里等着你
so as to be at your side, to be there for you.
他从各个角度看着
He looked at it from every angle.
他想向你展示自己的不朽
He wanted to show himself immortal for you.
他几乎成功了
He almost succeeded.
然后我毁了这一切 – 我知道
Then I just ruined everything. – I know.
我想知道他是否设计了一种方法
I wonder if he also devised a way to,
来重启他的通信网络 – 我不知道
to revive his communication network. – I don’t know.
这一切都是他自己做的
He did it all by himself.
但我可以给你这个
But I can give you this.
哦 这是他的摄像机
Oh, it’s his camcorder.
索比斯基医生 照顾我的父亲直到离世
Doctor Sobieski, who took care of my father until the end,
是他给我的
he gave it to me.
我还没有打开过
I haven’t even switched it on.
我不能接受你不再给我一次机会 为…
I can’t accept the idea that you won’t give me another chance to…
为了享受听到你对我说的所有的话
To enjoy hearing all the words you addressed to me,
而我愚蠢到删除了这些话
and that I was stupid enough to delete.
对不起 你是索比斯基医生?- 是的 但我在赶时间
Excuse me, are you doctor Sobieski? – Yes but I’m in a hurry.
您可以去接待处预约
You can make an appointment at the reception desk.
我叫爱米·瑞安
My name is Amy Ryan.
我以前每天都在这里见他
Here I used to see him every day,
但我只在周末去Borgoventoso给他治疗
but I only went to Borgoventoso at weekends, for his therapy.
为什么他呆在那里 远离能照顾他的人?
Why did he stay there, so far from anyone who could look after him?
我想尽办法劝阻他 但没有用
I did all I could to discourage him but it was no good.
他说过“我必须安排好我未来的生活”
“I have to organize my future life” he’d say,
他还笑称“我不想让任何人挡我的路”
“I don’t want anyone in my way” and he’d laugh.
他有没有跟你说起过我?
Did he ever talk to you about me?