我试图隐瞒的事
more than I was trying to keep back.
也许因此她给我说了很多关于你
Perhaps that’s why she confided in me so much about you
关于那个意外
about the accident,
你的罪恶感
your feelings of guilt.
别说了
Stop it!
你认为她恨你
You think she hates you
认为她宁愿死的是你而不是你父亲
because she’d rather you had died instead of your father.
是不是这样?
Is that it?
别说了
Stop it!
爱米
Amy.
她痛苦的是你的指责 她惦记着你
She’s suffering because of your accusation. She misses you.
我知道现在你很讨厌我 但我不得不这么说
I know you detest me at this moment, but I have to say this.
现在我明白你为什么要让自己
Now I understand why you like to submit yourself
置身于电影里的危险场景了
to that atrocity on films.
别说了 – 你想自己消失
Stop it! – You’d like to disappear yourself,
反而是那些你周围的人消失了
but instead it’s those around you who vanish.
我承认 在这方面我不是太传统
I admit, I’m not too original in this.
但我保证我不会再这样做
But I promise I won’t do it again.
所以 听我说 我亲爱的… – 别说了
So listen to me, my darling.. – Stop it!
别说 别说了
Stop it! Stop it!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六
five, six,
七 八
seven, eight,
九 十 十一…
nine, ten, eleven…
这怎么回事?卡
What the hell’s going on?! Cut!
嘿 松开
Hey, release it.
她得保持更长的时间
She’s got to stay there for longer.
要我说多少次?- 很好 爱米
How many times do I have to say this? – It was perfect, Amy.
但是 你得吊着不动再久一点
But you need to hang there without moving for a bit longer.
钩子断了 我真的开始窒息了
The clasp broke. I was actually beginning to suffocate.
来吧 爱米 这很容易 我们他妈的
Come on, Amy, that is easy. We’re behind schedule,
进度落后了 – 哦 你真的要我死吗?
for fuck’s sake! – Oh, you really want me to die?
哎 请别这么说 我们必须再来一遍 好吗?
Hey, no argument, please. We have got to do it again, all right?
请做好准备 – 放松 爱米 别紧张…
Please get ready! – Easy, Amy, take it easy…
是啊 好啊 “放松” 我受够了
Yeah, OK, “easy!” I’m through with this!
你搞得我火大
You’ve pissed me off!
你自己去吊个试试
You go hang yourselves!
滚开 你们这帮杂种
Fuck off, you bunch of shits!
一 二 三
One, two, three,
四 五 六
four, five, six,
七 八 九 十 十一
seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.
我亲爱的巫师
My darling wizard,
当你在写信和录制视频时
when you were writing your letters and recording your videos,
你知道 不管怎样
you knew that, one way or another,
我会得到并看到他们
I’d get them and see them.
现在我知道你再也不会接收我的回复
Right now I know you’ll never receive my replies
可不管怎样我要去试试
but I’m going to try anyhow.
对我来说
For my own sake.
只要你在这里
As long as you were here,
我生命中的星系就在某种程度上维系在一起
a galaxy of my life held together to some extent,
但现在它正在坍塌成虚无 无法阻止
but now it’s crumbling into nothingness and there’s no stopping it.
我中断和你的联♥系♥
If I have cut off your correspondence,
并不是因为我不需要你了
it wasn’t because I didn’t need you any more.
恰恰相反
Quite the reverse,
其实我是自食其果
in fact I am devoured with remorse.
虽然我把光盘弄平整了
Even though I flattened out the disc,
但支持系统太老化
the support system is too degenerated.
我尝试了非常特殊的办法 设法转录了数据
I tried with a very special method. I managed to transcribe the data,
可内容已损坏无法修复
but the content is damaged beyond repair.
整个事情就是这样 包括声音
The whole thing is like that, including the sound.
有没有其他办法?- 恐怕不行 抱歉
And there’s no other way? – Afraid not. Sorry.
好 谢谢
OK, thanks.
把摄像机找来 所有录像都会在里面
Bring in the camcorder. The whole recording will be there.
嘿 我能为你做什么?- 嗨
Hey, what can I do for you? – Hi.
就是你在过去几个月
It’s about the deliveries you’ve been making to my place
你一直送到我家的快递
for the last few months.
能告诉我你啥时拿到的包裹吗
Could you tell me when you got the packages
当然 瑞安 是吧?- 是的 是的
sure. Ryan, right? – Yes, yes.
瑞安 找到了
Ryan. Here we are.
对 全都是1月10日送来的
OK, everything was brought in on the 10th of January.
你怎么知道啥时交付哪件包裹的?
How did you know when to deliver the individual items?
发件人叫艾德·费厄姆
The sender, one ed Phoerum,
他留了一组交付日期
left a set of delivery dates
我们只是按他的时间表 怎么?有什么问题吗?
and we just went along with his schedule. Why? Ls something wrong?
不 不 没问题
No, no. Everything’s fine.
哦 等一下 这还有三个包裹和六封信
Oh, hang on. We had three other parcels and six envelopes
可上周我们收到了一个退回给发件人的指令
but last week we got an order to return the lot to sender.
什么指令?谁发的?- 是艾德·费厄姆
What order? From whom? – From ed Phoerum.
你好
Hi.
布奇 走了
Butch! Come on!
你好 妈妈… – 爱米 你总不回电♥话♥
Hello, mum… – Amy, you never answer!
你又做梦了?- 是的 但我不是和你说那个
Have you had any more dreams? – Yes, but I won’t tell you about them
因为你老躲着我
because you’re avoiding me.
所以 我们换位思考 行吗?
So we’re switching roles now, is that it’?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我想念你的存在
I miss your presence,
想念你不知道我的事情
I miss wanting to keep back things you don’t know about me,
因为这样我就可以把它们强加给你
because then I can just spring them on you,
无论何时我这样做
whenever I choose
都知道你会倾听
knowing that you’d have listened,
理解并帮助我的
understood and helped me
因为你一贯如此
as you always did.
我知道这很荒谬
I know how absurd it is,
当你不再听我诉说时
but just because you can’t hear me
我却想努力告诉你一些
today I want to make the effort
我从没告诉过别人的事
to tell you things that I’ve never told anyone.
老实说 你的问题对我来说不意外
To be honest, your questions don’t surprise me unduly.
那你有什么为难的呢?
So what is it that embarrasses you?
好吧 还在学校时我就认识艾德了
Well, I’ve known ed since he was at school.
当他给我所有这些东西
When he gave me all that stuff
并指定了发送日期 我没被要求…
to forward on specific days chosen by him, I didn’t ask to…
你只给过我一个包裹
You only gave me one package.
你为什么说“所有的那东西”?
Why do you talk about “all that stuff”?
我想你最近收到不少来自艾德的东西
I suppose you’ve recently received quite a number of things from ed.
包括电子邮件和其他我甚至想象不到的信息
Apart from emails and other messages that I can’t even begin to imagine.
你知道 全都是从这里发出去的
You should know everything was dispatched from here.
但我要重申 我并不知道这些信的内容
But I repeat, I didn’t ask to know the content of those envelopes.
艾德就是艾德
Ed was ed.
我从不会让他失望 但是
I would never let him down but,
拜托 我不能多说
please, I can’t say any more.
甚至不能告诉我 你是否已经发出所有东西吗?
Can’t even tell me if you’ve posted everything?
我已经接到停止处理邮件的通知
I’ve received notice to stop dealing with the mail.
谁的指令?- 艾德
From whom? – From ed.
或者说 来自他建立的
Or at least, from the system he set up
执行他本人意愿的系统
to keep his will alive
但显然这一切进行得并不都如人所愿
but evidently not everything went as it should.
所以你手头还有要给我东西
So you still have material destined for me.
是的 但我不能把它交给你
Yes, but I can’t hand it over to you,
除非艾德·费厄姆要我这样做
unless ed Phoerum asks me to.
你认为他会吗?- 请相信我
Do you think he’ll ask? – Please believe me.
我知道的都告诉你了
If I knew I’d tell you.
有件事我可以向你保证
I can assure you of one thing.
我这辈子还没见过爱得像他那样深的人
In all my life I’ve never seen a man as deeply in love as him.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven,
八 九 十 十一…
eight, nine, ten, eleven…
你好?
Hello?
我只是想知道你怎么样了
I was just wondering what’d happened to you.
我当时还不到二十岁
I wasn’t even twenty years old.
爸爸和我开车去看望爷爷奶奶
Dad and I took the car to go and see my grandparents.