哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
请在这里签名
Sign here, please.
但我感到安慰的是 我知道你会走自己的路
But I’m comforted by the fact that I know you’ll go your own way,
我对你和你的智慧有信心
I have faith in you, and your intelligence.
你只要吹口气都能打开它
All you’ve got to do is blow on it and it Springs open.
我都跟你说了多少次了
How many times I have got to tell you!
我星期一就换锁 都安排好了
I’ll change the lock on Monday. It’s all arranged.
亲爱的 我太了解你了
Darling, I know you too well to think
不会认为这次考试只是考得很好
that the exam didn’t go anything but brilliantly,
所以让我们认为这是理所当然的 恭喜
so let’s take that for granted. Congratulations.
你应得的礼物
You deserve a present
但你必须在4月9日去Borgoventoso才能拿到它
but you have to go to Borgoventoso to get it, on April the 9th
像往常那样
as usual.
在信封里你会找到无数把钥匙
In the envelope you’ll find the umpteenth set of keys.
以防万一
Just in case!
大大的吻
Big kiss.
再聊 你的艾德
Talk soon. Your ed.
早上好 小姐 – 早上好
Good morning, miss. – Good morning.
咱们走
Let you go.
教授呢?
And the professor?
总是迟到
Always late.
告诉我时间我好来接他
Let me know when I have to come for him.
好吧 奥塔维奥
Fine, Ottavio.
上次他不太高兴
Last time he wasn’t too happy.
太多人到他家
Too many people trooping to his door.
什么人?
What people?
以前从未见过他们
Never saw them before.
一个男人和一个女人
A man and a woman,
还有一个年轻人
then a younger man.
和一些设备
With bits of equipment.
我都没有离开码头
I was never away from the pier,
在等你 小姐 但是…
waiting for you, miss, but…
也许这就是为教授不开心的原因
Maybe that’s why the professor looked out of sorts.
有人在吗?
Anybody here?
欢迎回家 亲爱的
Welcome home my darling.
谢谢你像往常一样在我生日时候来
Thank you for coming today on my birthday, as always.
祝我生日快乐 祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me,
生日快乐亲爱的爱德华 祝我生日快乐
happy birthday dear Edward, happy birthday to me.
但今天的礼物是给你的
But today the present is for you
所以你终于可以停止折腾你的笔记本电脑了
so at last you can stop fighting with your laptop.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
很棒 不是吗?是吧 我很棒
Gorgeous, don’t I? Well, I’m gorgeous.
你知道 综合考虑
You know, all things considered,
在这里和在那里是一样的
it’s the same being here as being there.
只是我无法触摸你,我很怀念
Except that I don’t get to touch you and I miss that.
我同意 没有必要纠缠于此
No point dwelling on this, I agree.
但是 请记住我说的话
But remember what I said.
当你嫌我太烦时 你知道该怎么做
When I get too much for you to deal with, you know what to do.
你的名字 11次
Your name, eleven times.
爱米 我在等你 – 当然
Amy, I was expecting you. – Of course.
今天是4月9日
It’s April 9th.
我知道你会来的 进来 进来
I was sure you would come! Come in! Come in!
桌子留着呢
The table is ready.
教授非常固执
The professor was very insistent.
一切都和以前一样
Everything as before.
音乐 菜单 蛋糕
The music, the menu, the cake.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都很抱歉 但在某种程度上正是我们所期望的
We’re all sorry here in the village, but in a way we expected it.
我们好几个月没有见过他了
We hadn’t seen him for months and months
然后他突然对这儿待了整个春季
and then suddenly he staid for the whole season.
我们应在看作是他的缺席较长的一个
We shall look on it as one of his longer absences.
你知道那是什么?
Do you know what it was?
他最后一次呆了近两周
The last time he stayed nearly two weeks.
有个医生
There was a doctor
我听到了他们说话
and I heard them talking.
讨厌的字眼
Nasty word.
星形细胞瘤
Astrocytoma.
你知道 有一天艾德对我说:
You know, one day ed said to me:
“如果你生活在星星中间
“If you live with your head among the stars
迟早会有一颗星星留在你的大脑中”
sooner or later one will lodge in your brain.”
这段日子他是如何过的?- 写 一直写东西
How did he spend his days? – Writing, always writing.
书信 笔记 留言…
Letters, notes, messages…
在他的电脑 他的手♥机♥ 用他的摄像机
On his computer, on his mobile, with his camcorder.
他从未停止过
He never stopped
虽然他眼睛有麻烦 他抱怨了很久
though he had trouble with his eyes. He complained a lot.
吃吧 要凉了
Eat up, it’s getting cold!
就在最近,我在水边发现了一个地方
Just recently I discovered a place by the water
湖面上的山的倒影
where the reflection of the mountain on the lake
看起来像你的笑脸
looks like your face, when you smile.
奇怪怎么我才发现 吻你 爱你
Strange how I noticed only now. Kisses always. Love you.
早上好 爱米
Good morning, Amy.
你好 安吉拉
Hello, Angela.
村子比以前更加冷清 – 是的
The village is more deserted than before. – Yes, it is.
知道你来这里 他会很高兴
He’d be happy to know you’re here.
谈到你时 他就变了个人似的
He was a different man when he spoke about you.
眼睛都有神了
His eyes would light up.
唯一我看见他看起来很奇怪的是最后一天
The only time I saw him look strange was that last day.
那个早晨他坐在黑石上
In the morning he went to sit on the black rock.
他靠在上面
He leaned his back against it.
一整天朝着地平线望
He looked out at the horizon all day
直到夜幕降临
until nightfall.
谁知道?
Who knows?
真的 我在看你看到的倒影 但是…
It’s true, I’m looking at the reflection you saw, but…
艾德
Ed!
艾德 – 爱米 是我
Ed! – Amy, it’s me.
对不起 我吵醒你了
Sorry I woke you.
我没有睡着呢 – 你抓了我个现行
I wasn’t asleep anyway. – You’ve caught me in the act.
教授仔细交代了:
The professors was so specific:
“如果爱米停留两天以上
“If Amy stays more than two days,
把这个放在她的桌上 别让她看见你”
put this on her table, without letting yourself be seen.”
我没办好 对不起 – 没事
I didn’t manage too well. I’m sorry. – No problem.
你出去吃午饭时 我会来收拾一下
When you’re out at lunch, I’ll drop by to tidy up.
嗨 神风
Hi, kamikaze.
很高兴你在Borgoventoso留了下来
I’m glad you stayed on in Borgoventoso.
你知道这是我灵魂的归宿
You know my soul resides there.
除了你 我没带别人来过
I’ve never brought anyone else except you.
我想知道是不是有一天 水面上的光
I wonder if it’s one of those days when the light on the water
会让你感觉自己在另一个维度
makes you feel you’re in another dimension.
或者 如果它的每一个颜色变成灰色
Or if it’s one of every colour turns grey
你感觉置身于世界的阴影中
and you feel in the world’s shadow.
我不知道
I’ve no way of knowing.
我想我确实知道你对我隐瞒了什么
I think I do know what it is that you have been keeping secret from me.
当我谈起这事 你一定不要生气
You mustn’t get upset if I talk about it.
我迟早会这么做的
I would have done so, sooner or later anyway.
你现在的优势是
Your advantage now
如果你不喜欢听我家长式的胡言乱语
is that if you don’t like listening to my paternalistic ramblings
你可以随时关掉我
you can just switch me off, any time you want,
完全摆脱我
get rid of me all together.
我说的是你父母
I’m talking about your parents.
我一直觉得你很抗拒这个话题
I’ve always felt your discomfort with this subject,
所以我从不逼你 但我认为现在是时候了
so I’ve never forced you, but I think now is the time.
为你 为你自己好
For you and for your own good.
最近 你的母亲一直给你打电♥话♥
Lately, your mother has been phoning you
很多
a lot.
我想像往常一样你永远不会给她回电♥话♥
And I suspect as usual you never call her back.
好吧 有件事我要坦白
Well, I have a confession to make.
上次我们相聚后 我去见了她
After our last time together, I went to see her.
她很热情
She’s very welcoming.
别担心 我没有…我没有告诉她我们的事
Don’t worry, I didn’t… I didn’t tell her about us.
虽然 我不能排除她知道
Although, I can’t rule out that she did understand