你在哪?
Where are you?
无聊的戏剧晚餐中 你呢?
Boring theatrical dinner, you?
我也是 在剧院 但没吃的
Me too, theatre. But no grub!
大笑
Laugh Out Loud
不喜欢这个节目?- 有吗?
Not like the show? – Do you?
你朋友很善于交际 – 才不是
Really sociable, your friend. – Not half!
前阵子你看起来很发愁 有什么事吗?
You looked worried the other day. Something up?
卡 移开
Cut! Move it!
没事吧?还好吗?- 是啊 很好
Are you OK? Everything ok? – Yeah, ok.
太完美了 爱米 你真了不起
Perfect Amy! You were great!
一个月后我们要拍个开膛破肚的场景 感兴趣吗?
We’re doing a disembowelling scene in about a month. Interested?
是啊 说定了 – 太好了
Yeah, sure thing! – Fantastic.
她喜欢冒险
When she’s risking her neck, she’s happy!
好吧 就说我喜欢在之后再次睁开眼睛
Well, let’s just say I like opening my eyes again, afterwards.
进步很快 今天可以了
You’ve improved enormously. That’s enough for today.
谢谢
Thank you.
下次再见
See you next time.
你带iPhone上♥床♥?- 为什么不呢?
You take your iPhone to bed with you? – Why not?
你不带东西睡觉
Anything not to have to sleep with you.
嘿 怎么了?- 别想来刺探我的私生活
Hey, what’s up with you? – Keep your nose out of my private life.
冷静点
Cool it, cool it.
嗨 神风 抱歉没打电♥话♥ 没信♥号♥♥ 再聊 亲你
Hi kamikaze, sorry not called but I’m out of range. Talk soon. A cosmos of kisses.
我现在无法接听 请留言
I’m unavailable right now, please leave a message.
你好
Hello.
还好吗?
How are you?
什么?怎么了?
What? What is it?
布奇 布奇
Butch! Butch!
我知道你对我很生气 因为我失踪了
I know you’re cross with me because I disappeared,
但这只是一次不成功的去物质化尝试
but it was just an unsuccessful attempt at dematerializing.
你也将不得不忍♥受我很长很长一段时间
You too are going to have to put up with me for a very, very long time.
再聊 狂吻你 我和其他十个艾德
Speak soon. Lots of kisses, from me and the other ten Eds.
亲爱的巫师 你开始失去理智了
My dear wizard you are beginning to lose your touch.
你好 爱米… – 嗨
Hello, Amy… – Hi!
给你的 – 哦 谢谢汤米
For you! – Oh, thanks Tommy.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. See you soon.
再见 – 再见
Bye. – Bye.
2009年1月18日 还记得吗?你的艾德
January 18th 2009, remember? Your Ed.
我的唯一
My only girl
今天是我们六周年
today is our sixth anniversary.
你怎么会觉得我忘了呢?
How could you think I’d forget?
嗯 好吧 我知道我似乎有点昏沉沉的
Yes, all right. I know I’ve seemed to have my head in the clouds
好长时间了
much of the time
但事实上 我越接近hyperuranium
but in fact as I get closer to hyperuranium
就感觉离你更近
I feel closer to you.
嗯 第一次见你时我在讲什么?
Well, what was I lecturing on when I first saw you?
天文学史上无限的概念
The concept of infinity in the history of astronomy.
我职业生涯中唯一真正有价值的研讨会
The only truly worthwhile symposium of my career.
我记得我第一次看见你的确切时刻
I remember the exact moment when I first caught sight
和你入神的表情
of your entranced expression.
那时我就知道 当一个迷失的灵魂
And I knew then, how a lost soul must feel
认出了希望转世的人时 会有什么感觉
when it recognizes the one into whose body it wishes to be reincarnated.
后来我们在一起
And then we were together
即使距离使我们分开
even when distance kept us far apart.
怎么总是会这样
And this is how it will always be,
这些岁月如此的美好
how it’s been all these wonderful years
我的生命里 这六个最美的年华
these six most beautiful years of my life.
我也是
For me, too.
所以 谢谢你 亲爱的
So thank you, my darling,
我亲爱的 我的灵魂
my love, my soul.
谢谢您给了我一切
Thank you for what you’ve given me.
保重 再见
Take care, see you soon!
再见
Bye!
我现在无法接听 请留言
I’m unavailable right now, please leave a message.
亲爱的费厄姆教授
Dear professor Phoerum,
我不知道你是否会记得我
I don’t know if you’ll remember me
我是爱米·瑞安 神风学生
but I’m Amy Ryan, the kamikaze student.
我想告诉你 我刚听了你出色的演讲
I wished to inform you that I’ve just received your excellent lecture.
我非常感激您给我的记忆
I’m most grateful to you for remembering.
我希望能尽快见到你 并能问您一些其他问题
I hope to see you soon in order to put to you some further questions
关于无限以及轮回的新领域
on infinity and the new frontiers of metempsychosis.
在此之前 接受我衷心祝愿您工作顺利
Until then, accept my good wishes for your work.
早上好 欢迎
Good morning. Welcome.
很高兴看到这么多的的…
Delighted to see such a lot of…
并感谢所有作出贡献的组织
And thank you to everyone who has contributed to the organization
希望你别去参加会议
Wish you wouldn’t go to the conference.
谁知道谁会代替我?我嫉妒
Who knows who’ll stand in for me? I’m jealous.
巫师你在开玩笑吧?会议已经开始了
Wizard your kidding right? Already here conference underway.
你真的嫉妒吗?想让我离开吗?
You really jealous? Want me to go away?
为我们的天体物理学和宇宙学年度会议
of our annual conference on astrophysics and cosmology
中心量子计算机技术…
centre for quantum computer technology…
希望你别去参加会议
Wish you wouldn’t go to the conference.
谁知道谁会代替我?
Who knows who’ll stand in for me?
希望你别去参加会议
Wish you wouldn’t go to the conference.
谁知道谁会代替我?我嫉妒
Who knows who’ll stand in for me? I’m jealous.
如果你们11个人都要问 我发誓我要离开这里
If all 11 of you are going to ask I swear I am out of here!
你的分身们也嫉妒吗?
Are your doubles jealous too?
…请允许我说几句关于艾德·费厄姆教授的事
…allow me to say a few words about professor ed Phoerum
多年来用他令人难忘的研讨会
who for many years enhanced the life of our university
丰富了我们的大学生活
with his unforgettable seminars
而就在前几天
and who just a few days ago
令人遗憾的是 他离开了人世
regrettably, passed away.
就在上周
It was only last week
他从爱丁堡打电♥话♥给我
that he called me from Edinburgh,
如果你需要 我会把讲座的文本发给你
If you like I’ll send you txt of lecture.
一个大大的吻 再见 埃德
A big kiss. See you soon, Ed.
告诉我 他将无法参加这个会议
to tell me that he wouldn’t be able to make this conference.
我希望全体起立
I wonder if you would all rise
并默哀一分钟
and observe a minute of silence
为我们的同事 一个了不起的人
for our colleague, for a wonderful man.
一位同事和一位亲爱的朋友
A colleague and a dear friend.
艾德·费厄姆 – 借过
Ed Phoerum. – Excuse me.
我现在无法接听 请留言
I’m unavailable right now, please leave a message.
对不起 教授
I’m sorry, professor,
还是爱米·瑞安
it’s Amy Ryan again.
急事找你 无论如何 稍后再打给你
I need to speak to you urgently. Anyway, I’ll try again later.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
我现在无法接听 请留言
I’m unavailable right now, please leave a message.
你好?- 爱米 你终于接电♥话♥了
Hello? – Amy, at long last!
这些天我一直在找你 昨晚我梦见你了
I’ve been trying to reach you for days. I dreamt about you last night.
是的 我会给你回电♥话♥ – 等一下 爱米 别挂
Yes, I’ll call you back. – Wait, Amy! Don’t hang up!
他作科普的非凡天赋…
His exceptional gifts as a popularizer…
据费厄姆等许多天体物理学家…
According to Phoerum and many other astrophysicists…
世界各地的讲座和研讨会 …
Lectures and seminars all over the world…
艾德·费厄姆教授 死于1月15日
Professor ed Phoerum died on 15th of January,
但只有今天 他的家人…
but only today did his family…
1月15号♥?
15th of January?
我的唯一 今天是我们六周年
My only girl, today is our sixth anniversary.
你怎么觉得我会忘呢?
How could you think I’d forget?
嗯 好 我知道似乎我的头昏沉沉…
Yes, all right. I know I’ve seemed to have my head in the clouds…
我亲爱的爱米 我忽然觉得有必要写信给你
My sweet Amy, suddenly I felt the need to write to you.
我们每天都在聊 但…
We chat everyday but…
想念曾经躺在你的怀里现在在我怀里的
I miss the excitement of holding in my arms the same piece of paper
同一张信纸的兴奋感觉
you’d lain yours on.
就知道你会抱着我的信
Of knowing you’ll hold my letter
停下你正在做的一切来读它
and stop whatever it was you were doing to read it.
你好 首架飞爱丁堡的 谢谢
Hello. The first flight to Edinburgh, please.
所以我想知道你现在在做什么
So here I am wondering what you’re doing right now…
你在哪?我该如何想象?
Where are you? How should I picture you?