你觉得
Do you think
我们之间还有什么彼此不知道的吗?
there’s anything that we don’t know about each other?
一大早的问这个干嘛
What a question at six o’clock in the morning.
秘密
Secrets
我们之间还有秘密吗?
mysteries we still hold for each other?
我们就是个大秘密
We are one big mystery.
那就是我们在一起的原因
That is the only reason we are together.
别这样 来吧 回答我
No, come on. Answer me.
你已经很久没有给我你的背心了
It’s been ages since you gave me one of your vests.
你就不能认真点?
Will you be serious?
有关于你的事我该知道却不知道的吗?
Is there something I don’t know about you that I should do?
那一件已经没有你味道了
The other ones have lost your scent.
那我下次穿一件来
Then I’ll wear one the next time.
在研讨会吗?- 不 神风
At the conference? – No, kamikaze.
比那个早
Sooner than that.
等你吹哨
Just whistle for me.
只要你想 我就来找你
I’ll join you wherever you want.
抱歉 我们不可能随心所欲的在一起
I’m sorry we can’t be together as much as we’d like.
我们不是都说过了
We’ve talked about this.
你来了就行了 别的都无所谓
It’s enough that you’re there. Nothing else matters.
我会等你的
I’ll wait for you.
一直等你
Always.
你要错过航♥班♥了
You are going to miss your flight.
你老不回答我的问题
You never answered my question.
你可以说 你是一个充满未知恒星的星系
You can talk, you’re a galaxy full of unknown stars.
这就是为什么我会看不够你
That’s why I’ll never tire of observing you,
要去发现它们中的每一颗
to discover every last one of them.
好吧 祝你好运
Well, good luck!
谢谢
Thanks.
再见我亲爱的 – 去吧
See you soon my love. – Yes please.
再见 亲爱…
Soon, baby…
爱情天文学
The correspondence
早上好 教授 – 早上好
Good morning. – Good morning.
你至少得找到一颗?
One less for you to have to discover?
太神了 你怎么知道我们会谈论星星?
Amazing! How on earth did you know we’d talk about stars?
灵巧 我亲爱的神风 一个灵巧老人
Dexterity, my dear kamikaze, an old man’s dexterity!

Cut!
没事吧 爱米?- 没事 就一点小伤
Everything OK, Amy? – Yeah, it just hurts a little bit.
下落时太紧张了 身体太早开始右斜
You tensed up as you fell. You were leaning too far to the right.
你落地时 要更加灵活 平衡 像这样 是吧?
When you land, be more flexible, balanced, like this, yeah?
你们好了?- 是啊
You guys OK? – Yeah!
你好?我在说话的是这个世界 还是下一个?
Hello? Am I speaking to this world or the next?
这个很难说
It’s hard to say.
我希望是前一个假设 – 那它是怎么样?
I hope the first hypothesis. – So how did it go?
还是完整的?- 你可能会失望
Still in one piece? – You might be disappointed
但看起来确实如此 是的
but it would indeed appear so, yeah.
好了 我们从落地到爆♥炸♥开始
OK everybody. Let’s take it from the fall to the explosion!
哦 看起来你说得太早了
Oh, looks like you spoke too soon.
你又要被炸碎了
You’re gonna be blown apart all over again.
你今天不是很在状态
You’re not being very nice today.
不管多少个碎片挤进你的脑袋
Get it into your head that in one or many pieces,
你将不得不忍♥受我很长很长一段时间
you’re going to have to put up with me for a long, long time to come.
那就永远够不够?- 嗯 这还不好说
Will eternity suffice? – Umm, I’m not sure about that.
但是 这一点我们可以再谈
But we can negotiate that point.
准备开始 – 你去吧 我亲爱的
Ready to roll! – Off you go, my love!
但不要死太多次 – 是啊 我尽量 亲一个
But don’t die too much. – Yeah, I’ll do my best. Big kiss.
他们问你什么?- 有关于星系的形成
What did they ask you? – About the formation of the galaxies.
你是怎么说的?- 好吧 他是个好人 真的
How did you go? – OK. He’s a nice guy, yeah.
星系形成问了别人 操 那可是我强项
Formation galaxies put to somebody else, fucked up! Was my strong pt!
别担心 你行的
No panic. You are on top of it all
头大 断电 你会问什么问题?
Memory blank! Black out! What did you ask me?
希格斯玻色子 或数值轨道积分
The Higgs Boson, or numerical orbit integration!
但愿
If only!
爱米·瑞安 请…
Amy Ryan! Please…
早上好
Good morning.
你完成了用缩写术语
Have you finished polluting the heavenly vaults
污染天穹了吗?
with syncopated chopped up words?
抱歉 教授 很惭愧 – 好吧 行了
I’m sorry professor. I’m mortified. – All right. That’s enough.
请揭示上帝粒子的性质
Reveal to us the nature of the god particle.
上帝粒子无非是希格斯在196♥4♥年的
The god particle is none other than the Higgs boson,
玻色子理论
theorized in 196♥4♥.
但我不相信这一次是运气使然
But I refuse to believe that was a lucky strike, this time.
我想是一个联合集体同步的案例
A case of joint collective synchronicity, I guess.
你的脸怎么了?- 什么?
What’s up on your face? – What?
你在翻拍”勇敢的心”吗?
Have you been making a remake of “braveheart”?
不是 我刚开始刷房♥间 – 嗯…
No, I’ve just started painting the room. – Well…
不管是否同步 真的很高兴你顺利过关
Synchronicity or not, I’m really glad it went so well for you.
喂?- 下一次考试什么时候?
Hello? – When’s the next exam?
什么?- 我说 下一次考试什么时候?
What? – I said when’s your next exam?
3月27日 星系光谱的演变
March 27th, spectral evolution of galaxies.
哇 很难的喔
Wow, what a tough one!
你得少做侧手翻 多学习 姑娘
You’re gonna have to do less cartwheels and more study, my girl.
太说教了 – 好了 我应该原谅你
Too paternalistic. – OK, I might forgive you.
你要告诉我 发布会上你演讲的题目
If you tell me the title of your talk in the conference.
弦理论:
String theory:
文学幻想还是万物理论?
Literary illusion or the theory of everything?
宇宙和谐 平行宇宙
Cosmic Harmony, parallel universes.
没错
Exactly.
在时空维度上
And the space-time dimensions on the basis of which
我们都应该有十个分身分散在多元宇宙的无限之中
we should all have ten doubles dispersed in the infinity of multiverses.
所以说有十一个我们?- 十一个艾德和十一个爱米
So there are eleven of us? – Eleven eds and eleven Amys.
那么就算所有你的分身都结婚了 把他们的空闲时间加起来
So even if all your clones were married, adding up all their free time,
我们就能永远在一起 – 是的 没错
we could be together forever. – Yes we could.
可是 亲爱的 恐怕我没法去那里了
But, darling, I’m afraid I am not going to be able to be there.
我必须去加利福尼亚做讲座 – 哦 不
I have to do a lecture in California. – Oh, no!
什么时候能见到你?已经两个月了
When will I see you? It’s already been two months.
很快 很快 我保证
Soon. Soon, I promise.
很快 – 在Borgoventoso?
Soon. – At Borgoventoso?
是啊 我们很多年没去啦
Yeah. We haven’t been there for ages.
但我有一件非常糟糕的事要告诉你
But I’ve got something really awful to tell you.
等一下
Hold on.
喂?
Hallo?
我五分钟后到那
I’ll be done there in five minutes.
对不起 爸爸
Excuse me, daddy.
怎么了?- 我要去爱米莉家做功课
What’s the matter? – I’m going to do my homework at Emily’s.
回头见 – 好吧
See you later. – All right.
尼古拉斯 – 什么事 爸爸?
Nicholas! – Yes, daddy?
别太拘束
Take it easy on the nice boy act.
刚才你说有啥糟心事?
You were saying something awful?
对 我又丢了钥匙
Yes. I’ve lost the keys.
你的十个替身之一可能会为你找到
One of your ten doubles will probably find them for you.
等一下 – 你去吧 我等你
OK, one second. – You go, I’ll hold on.
嗨 – 瑞安?爱米·瑞安?
Hi. – Ryan? Amy Ryan?
对 是我
Yes, that’s me.
签字 – 谢谢
Sign. – Thanks.
一个匿名的包裹
An anonymous package.
谁寄的?- 当然不是我啦
Who could it be from? – Certainly not from me,
自从我认识你开始 我已经不时的使用
even though since I’ve known you I have used
那个华丽的身份
that magnificent identity from time to time.
你真的是巫师 怎么做到的?
You really are a wizard! How did you do that?
因为你告诉过我你丢了钥匙
Because you’ve already told me that you’d lost your keys.
恐怕这是一种潜隐记忆症
Afraid it’s a case of cryptomnesia,
在你这个年纪的人身上非常罕见
very rare in somebody your age.
我们一直在说话 你怎么叫他来的?
How did you get him to come here while we were speaking about it?
集体同步 引力
Collective synchronicity, gravitational pull
或者又撞大运了
or just a low fashion case of luck!
你得走了 – 是的 就呆一分钟
I think you have to go. – Yes, but stay there a minute.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你太美了
You’re so beautiful.
今天学习了吗?
Studied today?