Feedback in the resonance tube.
共鸣管的回馈.
T alk to me,gentlemen.
向我汇报 先生们
We are losing
我们迷路了
structural integrity.
整体上来说
No,it’s not feedback.
不行 没有回馈
It’s an impeller malfunction,I believe.
我相信 这是推进器的故障
No,it’s not,no. If it were an impeller malfunction…
不 绝对不会是推进器 如果真是这样….
For God’s sakes,Braz,make the call!
看在上帝的份上 布雷兹zleton 快打电♥话♥
No,I’ll make the call. I should make the call.
不 我来打 应该是我
65 knots.
速度65节
Depth,8-5 thousand feet.
深度 805,000英尺
Look,guys…
伙计们…
It’s a disaster!
这真是场灾难
What part of “talk to me” don’t you guys understand?
你们不懂"向我汇报"是什么意思吗 伙计们
For the 22nd time in a row,
第22次小组模拟
everyone on Earth is dead.
地球上所有人都死了
Let’s take a little quiet time
安静的休息一会
and you all are going to try this again.
然后你们要再试一次
What is this?
这是什么
It’s… I invented it.
这个…这是我发明的
It’s how you’re going to… going to steer underground.
你就靠这个在地下驾驶
It’s,um…
这个…
not very good reception.
接收不太好
Well,you’re looking
是的 你看见了
through three feet of lead at 50 yards away,so…
穿过50码外3英尺厚的障碍
it ain’t bad.
算不错的了
It’s like a CAT scan at a hospital
看起来像医院的X线扫描系统
but it’s-it’s souped-up.
但是这个是不一样的
I invented it
我是为了做地底
for Deep Earth surveying.
测量才发明它的
And then the government came in,bought my research
政♥府♥参与进来买♥♥下了我的研究
paid off my student loan guys and made me a consultant.
付清了我的 助学贷款 并且聘请我做顾问
I’m sorry,this is really delicate.
对不起 这仪器非常精密
and I have it just the way I want it.
它只按我的意愿来工作
So… excuse me.
让我来做
yeah.
好的
Then they brought me in when the pacemakers quit
在他们的负责人辞职之后 他们就把我拉进来了
and… boom you know,I’m Apocalypse Boy.
看起来我就好像个”超级男孩”
Apocalypse Boy?
“超级男孩”
Yeah. I’m having T -shirts made up.
是的 我有这个主题系列的T恤衫
Well,hats sell better.
那种帽子应该卖♥♥得更好吧
You know,it’s funny,because that is…
你看 这真的很有意思 因为…
right where it should be.
那个是不能移♥动♥的
Well…
好的
I’m sorry. I’m a little ragged around the edges.
真是令人惭愧 影像的边缘还很粗糙
I’m just trying to get this thing to focus correctly.
我正在试图令它的对焦更精确
This is really cool,but can I just…?
这真是个很酷的想法 我想我可以…
It’s better. It’s better.
看上去好多了. 确实好多了
God,I hate this sky.
天啊 我讨厌这样的天空
Crashing one ship isn’t enough for you?
一次撞毁还不能阻止你吗
Practice makes perfect.
好的练习会令事情事半功倍
You can practice all you like.
你可以练习所有的项目
It doesn’t mean you’re ready to sit in that seat.
但这并不表示你可以担负起指挥官的责任
So you keep reminding me,sir.
您是在提醒我吗 长官
You know,I doubt you’re even going to listen to this
我知道 也许你听不进去这些话
but I’m going to give it a shot.
但我仍然要说
Being a leader isn’t about ability.
做一个领导并不是看你有多高的技术
It’s about responsibility.
它所要求的是责任感
Got it,sir.
我知道了 长官
No,you don’t,Beck.
不 你没有明白
I mean,you’re not just responsible
我是说 你还并不具备令人信赖的
for making good decisions.
做出决定的能力
You have to be responsible for the bad ones.
你必须对一切不利的情况负起责任
You got to be ready to make the shitty call.
你必须时刻准备好面对最坏的情况
What makes you think I’m not?
你为什么认为我不行
Because you’re so good.
因为你太优秀了
You haven’t hit anything you couldn’t beat.
你从来没被你所不能做到的事打败过
I mean,hell,
我是说
you were the one who figured out how to save the shuttle.
你确是一个人演算 出了拯救航♥天♥飞机的轨道
You made me,you made the rest of NASA just look like an ass.
这使得我和 航♥空♥航♥天♥局的人看起来像是废物
It’s just that you’re used to winning…
你是天生的赢家
…and you’re not really a leader until you’ve lost.
但没有经历过失败的人是当不了领导的
$20 billion has been spent developing this system…
这项计划已经花费了200亿美元
Oh,come on,guys,the chefs at NASA…
伙计们 航♥空♥航♥天♥局里的厨子都…
I want wine! I need wine!
我想喝酒 我需要酒
It’s about nutrition. In five days,I think…
那不符合营养学 在五天里…
That’s high-level static discharge.
那是高空的静电释放
I think we should check this out.
我想我们应该检查一下
This doesn’t look so good.
看上去情况不妙了
It’s a lightning superstorm.
这种巨大的闪电风暴
Popping up all over the world.
将在世界各地爆发
Got them. Tracking.
继续跟踪它的动向
Rome does not look good.
罗马要遭殃了
This planet is decaying faster than we thought.
地球崩溃的速度比我们预料得更快
It’s just the start.
这还只是个开始
Soon they’ll be EM spikes
不久之后电磁场就会裂开
and microwaves will break through the weak spots and…
致命的微波会从缝隙间辐射进来…
All right. Get this ship in the ground. Now.
好吧 该让这艘船出发了
Summer in the Pacific.
真是个平静的夏日啊
Yeah,the world is inside out.
对啊 世界已经天翻地覆了
I was saving this for later,but…
过一会我会挽救这一切的…
this is the time for…
现在要先…
Josh,do you mind?
约书亚 你不会介意吧
No,not at all.
不 绝对不会
We should have a name for this baby.
我们应该给我们这个孩子取个名字
she’s called Virgil,actually.
它其实叫做维吉尔
Virgil– the poet that led our man into the depths of hell?
维吉尔就是带着我们走入地域的诗人的名字
That’s it. That’s appropriate,I guess.
很好 我认为这个名字很合适
Well,here’s to Virgil.
好吧 敬我们的维吉尔
To the planet.
敬我们的地球
To Virgil. To Virgil.
干杯 干杯
No flashbulbs,no press,nobody cheering.
没有闪光灯 没有记者 没有人来欢送
It’s…. weird.
真是奇怪啊
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Cabin pressure,TSl,3.5.
船舱电压 TS1,3.5
Check.
完毕
ECS cabin repress open.
发动机控制系统开启
And repress VLV closed.
VLV封闭
Check.
完毕
Fluid dump valve.
固定安全阀
We are about to begin our journey
我们就要开始我们的旅程了
into the heart of the cosmos
让我们进入宇宙的中心
into the very core of our own planet.
到达地球的核心
Where we find therein… Check.
在那里我们会找到… 完毕
the secrets of the universe…
宇宙万物的奥秘
…the mysteries of time…
…时间的秘密…
LM circuit lockup.
无线电频率锁定
Check. …hope for the future.
完毕 …还有…未来的希望
And signal.
发出信♥号♥♥
Deep Earth Control,this is Virgil.
控制中心 这是维吉尔
Signal check.
信♥号♥♥检测完毕
This is Deep Earth Control.
这里是控制中心
I have thumbs-up across the board.
我已经准备好这次的赌博了
You are clear to initiate power-up.
你可以启动了
Reactor power confirmed.
反应堆输出正常
At 1,000 rpm,we will countdown to launch. On your mark.
每分钟1,000转 我们可以倒数计时了 各就各位
Pad leader,stand by for launch.
指挥塔准备开始倒数计时
All right,Virgil.
好的 维吉尔
Mark.
就位
Gantry count. Ten,nine,
开始倒数 10,9