Oh,hi. I’m good,I’m good.
哦 我很好 我很好
I’m about to tell a couple hundred people
我将要对几百人宣告
the world is going to end.
世界的末日就要到了
Well…
好的…
I’ve had better days.
至少我有过好日子
You look good.
你看起来还不错
No,you don’t look good.
不 他看上去并不好
Why did he touch his tie like that?
他怎么把领带系成那样
Thomas,let me speak with you for a moment.
托马斯让我和你谈谈
Listen,wouldn’t you rather I did this?
听着 你真的不让我来做吗
I mean,given my reputation,I think that…
我是说把这份荣耀…
No. No,Keyes is in the lead here,Zimsky.
不 不凯斯是这里的领导人
Yes. Thomas,this is the most important
是的托马斯.但这是科学史上
scientific operation in history.
最重要的一次行动
And given my status,I feel that it’s my job to present…
以我的身份来说 我认为做这个演讲应该是我的工作
Project Destiny was your job,Zimsky.
"命运计划"才是你的工作 辛斯基
And you went way beyond authorized limits.
你已经越权了
And let me tell… And let me tell you
让我告诉你…. 还是让我告诉你吧
I still,I want to know if Destiny caused this problem.
我真想知道 是不是"命运"造成了这场灾难
It’s highly unlikely,but it may be the solution.
绝对不可能 但它也许是一种解决方法
Now,I have not finished checking…
现在 我还要完成检查
Excuse me.
对不起
Rebecca… I’m so glad I was wrong.
我很高兴我原来的说法是错的
Right over left…
向右越过左边那…
No,the other left,the other left.
不不 另外那个左边的 另外那个
Gentlemen.
先生们.
Gentlemen.
先生们
Commander lverson,Major Childs,
艾弗森指挥官 切尔斯少校
this is your crew
这些是你的全体成员
Dr. Brazzleton knows the ship
布雷兹博士 他了解这船
Dr. Zimsky knows the planet
辛斯基博士 精通行星学
Dr. Leveque knows the weapons system
莱维柯博士 精通武器系统
Excuse me,ladies first.
对不起 女士优先
And Dr. Keyes…
然后是 凯斯博士…
Dr. Keyes built the navigation system,so…
凯斯博士是导航系统的发明者 所以…
Hi. Rebecca Childs.
你好.我是蕾贝卡·切尔斯
Bob lverson.
鲍勃·艾弗森
These are your fellow… fellow… what?
他们就是你的伙伴…做什么的…
Terranauts?
地心旅行
Hello.
你好
All this brain power over here
所有人都到了
is starting to smell like burning batteries.
他们都在等着
Y’all better come and join in.
你们最好赶快来
Yeah.
好的
It’s the simplest things that are the hardest,huh?
这是件很简单的事请 对我来说是最难的
Yeah. It’s official.
对 这太正式了
I’m the least-qualified person on this base.
我是这次会议上资格最年轻的一个
Dr. Keyes,I’m sure the people in charge
凯斯博士 我确定人们都在指望着你
have every confidence in you.
他们都对你充满信心
Well,the problem is that I’m in charge.
问题就在于被指望着
Yeah,I know.
是的 我知道了
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
Yes,please.
是的 劳驾
You’re an astronaut,and you can tie a Windsor?
你是个宇航员并且你也会系领带
Is there anything you can’t do?
有没有你做不到的事情
Not that I’m aware of.
就我所知 没有
I find that incredibly intimidating.
这真是令人不敢相信
Yep. Most people do.
是的 大部分人都是这样
Here.
这里
Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re welcome.
不客气
Let me introduce our project leader,Dr. Joshua Keyes.
让我来介绍 我们项目的负责人约书亚.凯斯博士
Thank you,thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Good evening. Good evening.
晚上好
This looks like a meeting for Nobel Prize Winners Anonymous.
这看上去像一次匿名的诺贝尔颁奖会议
I know you are all the finest in your fields
我知道你们都是自己领域内的佼佼者
and have come a long way to be here.
并且是经过很长的旅途来到这里
So,I’ll outline our program over the next three months.
所以 我会给出我们未来3个月的大纲
Dr. Brazzleton will supervise the building of a ship
布雷兹博士会监督船的制♥造♥
which is capable of reaching the center of our planet.
用来探索我们这颗行星的核心的船
Once there,it will deliver an explosive charge
到达那里之后 它将引发一场
Iarge enough to restart its core.
足够巨大的爆♥炸♥ 来使地核重新运动
Dr. Zimsky will calculate
辛斯基博士会计算
the scale of the explosion needed.
需要的爆♥炸♥当量
This is a program I designed to simulate the effect
我的项目是模拟
of nuclear detonations on the core.
在地核进行核爆♥炸♥后的结果
If my calculations are correct,a tiny nudge in any direction
如果我的计算没有错的话 任何方向上的
will force the core back into its normal flow.
轻微推动都会使地核恢复正常运转
What’s a “tiny nudge” in planetary terms?
对行星来说”轻微推动”是什么意义
A thousand megatons,give or take?
一千兆吨♥当量是高还是低
T ops. Because any more than that
最多就是这么高了 因为更大的力量
would create a core instability.
都会使地核变得不稳定
We made a few monster warheads in the 200-megaton range.
我们已经制♥造♥了一些200兆吨♥的弹头
Braz,do you think the ship can handle five of these babies?
布雷兹 你认为 这艘船能成功输送这5个人吗
Yeah. I can enlarge the ejection pod…
是的 我可以加大输出的功率
Forgive me,but,you know,I know I’m not the expert here
请原谅 虽然我不是这方面的专家
but what if the core is thicker or thinner?
但如果地核过厚或者过薄又怎么样
I mean,what if it’s not what you think it is?
我的意思是 如果它不像你所认为的那样又该怎么办
Isn’t that going to affect the way the explosions are…?
这会影响我们爆♥炸♥的方式吗
Yes,yes,yes,yes.
是啊是啊
And what if the core is made of cheese?
如果地核是乳酪做的又该怎么办
This is all best guess,Commander.
这些全是猜想 指挥官
That’s all science is,is best guess.
所有的科学都是最好的猜想
So my best guess is you don’t know.
所以我的猜想就是 你不知道
With luck,irony will break for the good guys for once,
真是好运 这对那些爱好和平 的人来说是个讽刺
and the world’s biggest weapons of mass destruction
世界上最具毁灭性的武器
will help save the world.
会帮助我们拯救世界
The ship will be powered
这艘船会以一个小的
by a small experimental nuclear reactor.
试验用反应堆作动力
It will be divided into six compartments
它会被分散在6个车间里
Iike cars on a train
就好像汽车在装配线上
the locomotive unit,navigation department
机动部分在航行车间
Iiving quarters,engineering,bomb compartment
还有生活部分 工程部 爆破部
and finally the weapons-control module.
最后的是武器控制部分
Up to a 45 degree angle,every compartment will be held level
在斜45度角的情况下 各部分会以
by these gyro control gimbals.
螺栓型的平衡环连在一条直线上
But if we do breach a section
如果有一部分坏了
bulkhead doors engage automatically
隔离门会自动锁紧
seal off the section in red,and eject.
封锁红色的部分 并将之排除
Is ejection really the best option?
排除是最好的选择吗
Only option.
是唯一的选择
Each damaged compartment degrades the entire hull.
任何损坏的部分都会降低整体的性能
The objective is simple.
目标非常简单
The obstacles are gigantic.
阻碍也很大
We’re going to need all the help in the world,
我们需要来自世界各地得帮助
but if we are to avoid panic and chaos,
但为了避免惊慌和混乱
the world at large can never know what’s happening here.
我们不能让外界 知道这里发生了什么事情
Which is where our friend Mr. Rat comes in.
那也正是我们的"老鼠"先生的世界
It’s called Virus-bot.
这叫做病毒机器人
It’s a computer virus that will seek out files
这是一种能够查找文件的机器人
anywhere on the Web that contain keywords that we designate
可以查找任何网页上我们所指定的关键字
and wipes them out.
并把它们消去
This is my Kung-Fu,and it is strong.
这就是我的功夫 真的很强啊
Meanwhile,there are a million puzzles ahead of us
在我们面前有无数的难题
and we have three months to solve them.
我们只有3个月来解决他们
We have a committed and ingenious team.
我们有一支忠诚机智的队伍
We have every resource available to us
我们拥有充足的资源
and we have the best
我们有世界上最好的
of the world’s scientific and technical talents on our side.
科学与技术支持
With your help we can,we must… succeed.
在你们的帮助下 我们可以 我们必须 成功

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!