You can… put your helmets on now.
请把头盔戴上
Firing.
点火
Okay,I’m officially impressed.
很好 令人印象深刻
So,all right.
好
So you’ve made some progress
看来你对引擎做了不少的改进啊
with the engine,we’ll grant you.
我们承认你的贡献
Have you begun to think about a shell?
你有没有考虑过它的外壳
Okay,this is Alex.
好的 这个是亚历克斯.
Okay,Alex. Good.
好的 亚历克斯 很好
Okay,here we have a concrete block,
下面是混凝土块
and in back of that,we have a two-inch steel plate.
后边是2英寸厚的钢板
Okay. We’re ready.
我们准备好了
And we are… firing.
然后…点火
Voila!
瞧
That’s…
这真是…
That’s impossible.
真是不可思议.
I combined the crystals
我在超低温下
in a tungsten-titanium matrix at supercool temperatures,
在结晶中混合了钨的结构
and that’s what did the trick.
产生了这种效果
The applications for this are just…
关于具体的制♥造♥工艺还是…
What do you call this material?
你怎么称呼这种材料
Well,its real name has 37 syllables.
哦 他的学名由37个音节构成
I call it Unobtainium.
我叫它Unobtainium
Mm-hmm.
对
The Unobtainium will take the heat and the pressure
Unobtainium会吸收压力和热量
and transform it to energy,
并把它们转化为能量
which in turn,reinforces the shell of the ship,you see.
船的外壳就是由它构成的
So the hotter and the deeper she gets,
所以在理论上来说 她到达得越深 所处的地方越热
the stronger she gets… theoretically.
她就越强劲有力
Theoretically?
理论上来说
Theoretically,yes.
理论上 是的
This… is Johnson,don’t mind him.
这是约翰逊 别理他
This is the prototype for the cockpit here.
这是驾驶舱的原型
Excuse me,Dr. Brazzleton,
打断一下 布雷兹博士
when do you think the ship will be operational?
这艘船什么时候可以用
When I get my fabrication methods perfected…
如果找到了完美的装配方案…
12… 10 years,10 years.
12不…10年 10年就可以
What would it take to get it done in three months?
如果要让她在3个月内准备好要多少钱
$15 billion. I…
150亿…
Will you take a check?
你能再具体核对一下吗
Why don’t you use a credit card? You get miles.
你为什么不用信♥用♥卡♥付帐
Shit!
妈的
Mr. Finch,this is the FBl. We have a warrant.
芬奇先生 我们是联邦调查局的 我们被授权来
Purge!
删除
Come on,purge!
快 删除
FBl! Freeze!
FBI 不许动
Okay.
好的.
I know these look like computers.
我知道这些东西看上去像电脑
Totally not.
但完全不是那么回事
Theodore Donald Finch.
希欧多尔·唐纳德·芬奇
Carnegie-Mellon University. M.I.T.
卡内基梅隆大学 麻省理工学院
Worked at the Sun,Lucent,Rand Corp.
曾在SUN公♥司♥ 朗讯公♥司♥ 兰德公♥司♥工作过
My handle’s “Rat.” Call me Rat.
我的外号♥是”老鼠” 叫我老鼠
63 computer fraud indictments.
63项计算机欺诈指控
6♥4♥.
是6♥4♥项
Two convictions.
2项被定罪
This is strike three,Mr. Finch.
马上就会增加到3项了
Wait a second.
等等
You guys aren’t here to whack me,are you?
你们这些人来这里不是只为了要收拾我吧
Because I was really,really hoping to have sex
因为在那发生之前我真的想
before that happened.
有一次性经验
Yeah. I’ve been told by the FBl
是的 FBI已经告诉我 去年
whose database you crippled last year
你毁坏了他们的数据库.
that you are the best in the business.
在这一行中 你是最强的
So you’re about to be given a choice.
所以我要给你一个选择
What if I say no?
如果我说不呢
Excuse me,but is this really
对不起
the best we could do?
但这就是我们的最佳人选吗
I mean…
我是说…
How many languages do you speak?
你能说多少种语言
Five,actually.
5种
Well,I speak one.
是吗 我只会一种
One,zero,one,zero,zero.
一 零 一 零 零
With that,I could steal your money,your secrets
就靠这个 我可以窃取你的金钱 你的秘密
your sexual fantasies,your whole life
你的性取向 甚至你的一生
any country,any place,anytime I want.
只要我想 不论何时何地都能做到
We multitask like you breathe.
我们的力量是你所无法想象的
I couldn’t think as slow as you if I tried.
即使我努力 也无法做到象你那么迟钝的思考
Do you have any idea…?
你有什么值得…
Okay,hey. Hey!
好了 好了
Let’s just,let’s give the kid a break.
让他松口气
Okay,it’s a phone.
好的 这是电♥话♥
It’s just a phone.
只是个电♥话♥
Rat,we got a big problem.
老鼠 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
A lot of people are going to die.
很多人将会死去
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
What kind of help?
哪种帮助
Information control.
信息操控
We need you to control the flow of information on the lnternet.
我们需要你来控制因特网上的信息流动
You’re dreaming. Nobody controls the Net.
你在做梦吧 没有人能控制因特网
Could you… with unlimited resources?
你可以吗 在有无限制的资源供应的条件下
You want me to hack the planet?
你是要让我黑掉整个星球
He wants me to hack the planet.
他想让我黑掉整个星球
You’ve got free long distance
用这个电♥话♥ 你可以永远免费拨♥打♥
on that phone… forever.
长途电♥话♥了..
Okay.
好吧
If I decide to do this…
我决定了
I’m going to need an unlimited supply
我需要大量的
of Xena tapes and Hot Pockets.
Xena驱动器和热水袋
Hot Pockets?
热水袋
They help me concentrate.
是的 这可以帮我集中精神
Sounds fair.
听起来不错
Major Childs,they’re ready for you.
切尔斯少校 他们在等你
Major Childs
切尔斯少校
a clarification
据证实
You and you alone were responsible
你单独提出的
for proposing the descent vectors
航♥天♥飞机的降落路线
for the shuttle,correct?
都是可靠的 对吗
Yes,General.
是的 将军
We have determined that the Class “A” landing mishap
我们认定这次艾德华号♥
experienced by the Shuttle Endeavour
A级着陆事故的起因是缘自于
was caused by biased navigational data
受地磁场干扰而造成的
from the ground due to a brief geomagnetic disturbance.
错误的航线数据
Major Childs,the resourcefulness you showed
切尔斯少校 在决定降落路线
in determining the descent vectors proved
方面你显示了你的足智多谋
that you have exceptional navigation skills.
和异常高超的航♥空♥技巧
You’ve brought much credit upon yourself
你在太空计划和美国空军里
the space program and the United States Air Force.
为自己赢得了荣誉
Congratulations,Major.
恭喜你 少校
You are reassigned
你被重新指派给
with Commander lverson and Flight Director Stickley
艾弗森指挥官和飞行主管斯蒂克利
to a new mission effective immediately.
马上去进行一项新的任务
Transportation is waiting outside.
车正等在外面
Good luck and Godspeed,Major.
祝你好运 少校
Are you sure you want to wear this tie?
你确定要用这条领带
Why?
为什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
I mean,you look so nervous about it.
我是说你看上去好紧张
You look so…
你看上去真…
So,how are you holding up?
你怎么样啊