Okay,thank you.
好的 谢谢
Come on. Come on.
快呀 快呀
It’s rush hour,Commander,
现在是繁忙时间 指挥官
and it’s bumper-to-bumper.
路上的车一辆接一辆的
Sir,I have an alternate.
长官 我有个替代方案
If you turn to heading 1-7-5…
如果你朝向10705…
It’s Houston’s call. Houston?
呼叫休斯敦基地 休斯敦
Computers are still plotting.
计算机还在测绘
Come on.
快呀
Houston,we are running
休斯敦
out of time here.
我们没多少时间了
Sir,I have an alternate.
长官 我有个替代方案
All right,Beck,what do you got?
好吧 小贝 你想说什么
Houston,I have coordinates
休斯敦 我找到个
for an alternate landing site.
替代的降落地点
Can you confirm?
你能批准吗
Endeavour,give them to me.
艾德华号♥ 把资料给我
I show possible touchdown… at 33.55 north,118.10 west.
我找到的地点是北纬33.55 西经118.10
Bill?
比尔
It’s theoretically possible.
理论上是可以的
Endeavour,
艾德华号♥
that is confirmed.
提案批准
T urn right,heading 1-7-5.
右转 航向10705
Expect visual contact
5秒之内和洛杉矶河
with Los Angeles River in five seconds.
来一次亲密接触吧
No,that will not work,Houston.
不 休斯敦基地 这行不通
We got bridges every few hundred yards.
每隔几百米就有一座桥
Our wingspan alone is going to fold us up.
我们会死的
I’ve figured the “L” over “D” max.
我已经演算过了
We can make it if you can bring us straight in.
可以做得到 只要你带我们直直的飞过去
We’re coming in high and hot.
太疯狂了
290 feet,320.
290英尺 320节
270,305… Arm the gear.
放下轮子
You’re armed.
启动完成
Gear down. Now.
放下起落架
Gear in transition.
放下了
240 feet,290.
240英尺 290节
Hang on. This isn’t going to be subtle.
坚持住 现在需要精确的控制
210 feet,265.
210英尺 265节
Get out of the way! Move!
离开路面 快跑
Derotate.
反旋,
Inward.
向内
230…210…
230…210…
Speed brakes!
紧急刹车
100%.
100%启动
We’re way too fast.
我们太快了
Deploy the chute.
展开侧斜翼
No. We’d snag the bridge. We’ll tear the tail off.
不 会撞上桥的,我们从下面穿过去
Banking right.
向右转
Commander,that next bridge!
指挥官 下一座桥
Watch it!
注意
We’re way too high for that one!
我们太高了
Suck up the gear!
收起轮子
Not yet. We’ll lose all steering.
现在还不行 我们会失去控制的
We hit,it’s over!
如果撞上了 就都完了
And… gear up now!
现在…收起轮子
Lock your harnesses. This is out of my hands.
抓紧了 现在我没法控制它了
Let’s get out of here!
快离开这里
Run! Let’s get out!
跑啊 快跑
Dr. Zimsky?!
辛斯基博士
Will you make sure my assistant has your number,darling?
你能把电♥话♥号♥码留给我的助手吗 亲爱的
Sure.
好的
Dr. Zimsky!
辛斯基博士
No,it’s all right. It’s all right. Hello.
不 这很好 这很好.你好
Dr. Zimsky. Yes. What’s your name?
辛斯基博士 是的 你叫什么
Josh Keyes. Josh.
约书亚.凯斯 约书亚
No,sir,I don’t need you to sign it.
不先生 我不是来要你得签名的
I need you to read that.
我要你读一下这个
I’m sorry,I don’t have time.
对不起 我没有时间
I’m late for the White House.
白宫的会议我已经迟到了
I need you to confirm my results,sir.
我需要你来确定我的研究发现
Young man,do you have any idea who I am?
年轻人 你知道我是谁吗
Yes,I do,sir. Please read this.
是的先生 请你读一下这个
What’s it about?
这是什么
It’s the end of the world.
世界的末日
No,l… this is impossible. I’m sorry.
不 我想… 这不可能 对不起
I-l-I can’t have missed this.
我 我 我不会错过这些现象的
You-You have to be wrong.
你一定是错了
I mean,look,I’m sure
我是说 我很肯定
with careful comparison to my own work,
仔细地和我的研究结论对比一下
we’ll find that you are mistaken.
很明显你搞错了
No offense,but…
不需要争辨 但是…
Well,I mean,we’ll know soon enough.
我的意思是 我们很快就会了解的
The bigger effects will start up any day now.
现在 还有好多怪异的现象会发生
Rebecca?
蕾贝卡
Only you and Dad ever call me that.
只有你和父亲还在这么叫我
Well,Beck.
好吧 小贝
So,what brings you to sunny D.C.?
你怎么到华盛顿来了
The Board of Review is next week.
下周就是飞行评测了
Just trying to get a sense of the mood upstairs.
我想探听一下上面的意思
How bad is it?
有多糟糕
Your crew crashed the space shuttle.
你们撞毁了那架航♥天♥飞机
Now,how good do you think it could be?
他们的心情还能好到哪去
Sir,this is my life.
先生 这是我的生命
Well…
是吗…
I was studying for the academy when I was 1 3.
我13岁开始 就在专门的学校学习
It still is and has always been my life.
这就是我的生命啊
It’s over.
结束了
It’s over,Rebecca.
结束了 蕾贝卡
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
It’s right down here.
就发生在下面
Really?
真的
It’s like the 4th of July.
那就好像7月14的焰火
What the hell’s the hurry here?
这怎么这么繁忙啊
Rebecca,would you excuse me,please?
蕾贝卡 我能离开一下吗
Excuse me.
对不起
Purcell.
珀塞尔
Thomas,um,look…
托马斯
It seems that destiny may have caught up with us.
命运真是捉弄人
Did Zimsky really try to give you his autograph?
辛斯基真的要给你他的亲笔签名
Ah,Monsieur Zimsky.
啊 辛斯基先生
Conrad Zimsky.
康拉德·辛斯基
Herr Zimsky.
辛斯基先生
Superstar.
超级明星
I think I skipped drunk.
我以为我已经戒酒了
Went right to hangover.
喝醉的滋味可不好受
Weren’t you the one?
你不也是吗
I spoke with the kids.
我和孩子们聊过了
They don’t sleep at night.
他们现在晚上都不睡觉了
They look at the sky,and… and they think it’s pretty.
他们看着天空 并且…他们认为这样很美
Is there any chance you’re wrong?
不会是你弄错了吧
No. The sky,man.
不 天空 伙计
The sky– I mean,that’s just the beginning.
我是说 天空变成这样只是个开始
That’s high-altitude static discharge.
那是高层空间的静电放电效果
I know.
我知道
Dr. Keyes…
凯斯博士…
…your presence is required at the Pentagon.
…你必须出席在五角大楼召开的会议
It’s my best buddies.
原来是我军方的老朋友啊
Why don’t you join us for a drink?
为什么不来和我们一起喝一杯呢
We’d be grateful if you could join us for a ride,sir.
如果你随我们来的话我们将不胜感激 先生