We’re not done,sir.
还没有完啊 先生
There’s nothing on the other side of the equal sign.
等号♥的另一边还是空的
I agree with Joshua…
我同意约书亚说的
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Our greatest concern was this may have been an act of war,
我们最关心的是这次事件是不是一场军事袭击
but since it’s not,
现在确认它不是
I think we can all breathe a little easier,can’t we?
我想我们可以放轻松一些了 不是吗
Look at my hat.
看我的帽子
What is it,sweetheart?
怎么了 亲爱的
It’s okay,son.
这没什么 儿子
These things happen all the time and…
这种事情每时每刻都在发生,并且…
Let’s,go,let’s go! Come on!
快走
Justin!
贾斯廷
Watch out,you bloody idiot!
看着点 你这白♥痴♥
Hurry! Run!
快啊 快跑
Daddy!
爸爸
The skies are empty over Nelson’s Column now,
现在 纳尔逊广场的上空一无所有
but a few hours ago,it was a different story.
但就在几个小时之前 又是不同的情景
Eyewitnesses claimed that the frenzied swarms of birds
目击者声称狂乱的鸟群
were not in fact attacking people deliberately.
并不是在有意攻击人类
And it’s not just this time. No,no,no,no,no,no.
并不是只有这一次 不不不不不
but seemed to be confused and flying blind.
而是看上去毫无目的盲目的乱飞
The Fortean Times reported violent bird swarms
这本杂♥志♥上报道过类似的事件
twice last month in Australia and Japan.
上个月在澳大利亚和日本出现过2次狂乱的鸟群
(Five people are confirmed dead and dozens injured)
(据证实已有5人死亡上百人受伤)
(in the panic that followed the bizarre and terrifying incident)
(在惊恐之后是巨大的疑问 不久之后同样的事件发生在)
(in London’s historic T rafalgar Square.)
(伦敦著名的特拉法尔加广场)
Weird.
真是怪异
Quite strange,also.
这也太奇怪了
Strange,indeed.
确实很奇怪
How do birds navigate?
鸟类是怎样辨认方向的
By sight?
靠视力
No,no,no,the long range stuff.
不不不 我是说在长距离迁徙时
Magnetic fields.
地磁力场
Little ions in their brains
他们的脑子里有一种
align with the magnetic field of the Earth.
与地磁力场相关的微小粒子
Yeah,what she said. Right?
对 就是她说的 对吗
Acker.
涡流
Hit the ‘Net,do a search for…
我们到网上 找找…
oh,two years ought to do it.
噢 2年内的
Any and all,like,”weird news”,you know…
所有的超自然事件的新闻 主要是关于
bizarre animal migrations,
奇异的动物迁徙
specifically birds.
尤其是鸟类
Whale and dolphin beachings.
鲸鱼和海豚的海滩搁浅
Unusual atmospheric phenomenon,unexplained plane crashes,
不正常的大气现象 原因不明的飞机坠毁
you know,just use your imagination.
发挥你的想象力
That is a huge search.
这个查找可是工作量巨大啊
You can use our T-1 line to look up Sailor Moon crap.
你能用我们的T1专线来看《水手月》 废物
You’re up to this.
你也只能干这个了
Danni,Danni
唐丹妮,唐丹妮
get me the brightest kids
帮我在”场论”专业的班级里
from the Field Theory Class,
找几个最聪明小子来
and design a computer model of an electromagnetic field.
帮我设计个电磁场的模型
What are we doing?
我们该干些什么
I need a 3-D computer model of the Earth
我需要一个地球的立体模型
to lay the field over.
来放置这个磁场模型
the planet Earth?
地球的
Yeah,the planet Earth. You know,the pretty blue one.
是的 地球的 就是那个漂亮的蓝色星球
Map out the anomalies that Acker finds
在地图上标出找到的不规则的涡流
and grunt out the equations.
并构造出方程式
And
并且
grab those smelly kids
去找一些研究非线性理论的
from the Non-Linear Diff class,too.
班级里那些臭烘烘小子来
Listen,Josh,do we even have time for this?
听我说约书亚 我们还有时间干这些吗
Do this and I’ll sign your doctorates blindfolded.
老老实实给我♥干♥活 你的博士学位就没问题了
Blindfolded? Blindfolded.
快到手了 是的
Do not pass Go. Go directly to PhD.
不用考试 直接拿到博士学位
Be wrong. Be wrong.
但愿是我错了 但愿是我错了
Tim,I’m coming in a little hot.
蒂姆 我有些紧张
Give me some drag,will you?
能帮我一下吗
Roger that.
行啊
We are in attitude and ready for an entry interface.
我们已经调整好进入入射界面角度
Nice work,Major.
做的好 少校
I have the controls now for E.I.
我接手控制了
I could take us in.
交给我好了
You could…
你能够…
but you won’t.
但你不可以
I’m ready for this,Bob.
我已经做好准备了
No,you’re not,Beck.
不 小贝你没有
You’re trained,and you’re certified
虽然你受过这方面的训练而且也是合格的
doesn’t make you the commander.
但别把自己当作指挥官
And the commander lands the bird.
你现在还没有资格指挥着陆行动
You got to be the youngest person ever in space.
你应该是进入太空的人当中最年轻的了
You should say,thank you,be happy.
你应该说”谢谢” 开心点吧
Now.
现在
Endeavour,Houston,at this time
艾德华号♥ 这里是休斯敦基地
We show you go for reentry.
现在给你们导航
Houston,Endeavour descending through 400,000 feet
休斯敦基地 艾德华号♥的距离缩短到400,000英尺
coming upon entry interface.
就要到达进入面
Endeavour,this is Flight.
艾德华号♥ 这是弗莱特
Weren’t able to annoy the commander
这次又没有说服指挥官
into letting you bring her in this time?
让你驾驶着陆吧
That’s a negative,Stick.
确实是没有 史迪克
I’ll have to be more annoying next time.
下次我一定要多给他找点麻烦
Is that even possible?
你认为这有用吗
Endeavour,
艾德华号♥
we see you in good entry config.
我们看见你进来了 调整得很好
Roger,Houston.
收到 休斯敦
Advise.
警告
I’m seeing those plasma trails now.
我看见一片等离子区域
All right,mark 24 1/2.
好的 标记为24 1/2
So,a minute to air.
还有一分钟接触大气层
I don’t believe in belts.
我不相信安全带
Just get me through the Earth’s atmosphere in this spaceship.
只要这艘船能带我穿越大气层
Com dropout.
信♥号♥♥丢失
Start the I Com.
开始接收
Let’s wait till the…
我们等到….
Com restored.
信♥号♥♥恢复
Quiet!
安静
We are out of position here.
我们偏离航向了
Guidance shows us on energy and on course.
领航系统显示我们在正确的位置上
Well,I’ve made this approach 213 times in the simulator.
我在模拟训练中走过213次这条路线
We’re not where we should be.
我们不应该在这
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪里
Endeavour,guidance is bad.
艾德华号♥ 领航系统故障了
You are now 1-2-niner miles off course.
你们偏离航道102英里
Roger,Houston. We sort of noticed.
收到 休斯敦基地,我们多少也注意到了
Is that…?
那里是…
Los Angeles. That is confirmed.
洛杉矶 这点可以确定
We are 1-5 thousand feet.
我们的高度只有105,000英尺了
We got maybe two minutes of glide time left.
我们只剩下2分钟
Doesn’t make sense.
说这些都是无意义的
The guidance,the beacons are all wrong?
领航和灯塔系统都坏了吗
We’re heading straight for downtown.
我们正笔直地飞向市区
We’re not going to crash into Los Angeles.
我们不能撞击洛杉矶啊
They’re going to hit downtown L.A.
他们会以300节的速度
at 300 knots.
撞击洛杉矶
Bob,you know L.A.? Because I have an idea.
鲍勃 你知道洛杉矶吗 我有个主意
Houston,those buildings are getting mighty big.
休斯敦基地 那些建筑物越来越大了
Can you clear a freeway?
你们能清理出一条高速公路吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!