Will you take my gloves off?
能帮我摘掉手套吗
Oh,my God.
我的天哪
Please.
帮帮忙
I had to build the blast.
我必须这么做
I’m sorry.
对不起
Hold on,let me get…
坚持住 我去拿点
No. Stay here for one second.
不 留在这
I was trying to call you.
我刚才想告诉你
I know the Coms were down.
我知道通讯器坏了
Right.
是的
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
We don’t have enough energy…
我们已经没有足够的能量
I know.
我知道
…to get back.
回去了
You did good.
你做得很好
I would’ve done the same thing.
如果是我 我也会这么做
Where’s Zimsky?
辛斯基呢
Come here.
过来
You did good.
你做得很好
You did good.
做的好
One minute to the first detonation.
一分钟后爆♥炸♥
And 12 until the blast hits us.
12分钟后冲击波将击中我们
I was hoping we’d suffocate to death first.
希望我们能窒息而死
Beck.
小贝
Beck,Beck.
小贝 小贝
What could you do
如果我能让
if I got you enough power to fire the impeller?
推进器转起来 你能把我们弄出去吗
Maybe not the laser but the impeller.
激光钻头可能不行 但是我可以启动推进器
What? From where?
什么 能量从哪来呢
The heat of the core.
地核的热量
It’s 9,000 degrees.
足足9000度的高温
Unobtainium converts heat to energy.
我们可以把热量转为我们需要的能源
So this whole damn ship is like a big,old solar panel.
这艘船就象是一块太阳能电池
Come on,I need your help.
来 我需要你的帮助
Number two’s going!
已经有两枚核弹爆♥炸♥了
For here in the great infinite unknowable…
只有在无限的未知中
man can come to know the most important thing of all
人们才能知道最重要的事情是什么
himself.
他自己
He can understand…
他能知道
What the fuck am I doing?
我他妈的到底在做什么
We’ve got full rotation!
起作用了
It’s turning!
正常运转了
All right!
太好了
Come on,Beck,where is it?
快点 小贝 在哪里
Come on. Come on,hurry up.
快点
Is that the last one?
这是最后一个吗
Yeah.
是的
Give it a couple seconds.
再等几秒钟
It worked!
启动了
Get ready to pull a few G’s.
准备感受力量吧
420 knots.
船速420节
Now,this is more like it.
这才像布雷兹的船
440.
440节
So,Rat,what’s the center of this quake?
怎么回事 这里也会有地震
It’s everywhere!
到处都是
It’s one giant shock wave!
这是巨大冲击波的结果
The planet’s healing itself.
这颗星球在给它自己加热
At this speed,we’re going to be home in a third of the time.
我们就要到家了第三次回家
As long as we can surf
只要我们能够冲过
these magma flows,we’ll be okay.
这些岩浆 我们就安全了
Let’s just pray we don’t run into any dead ends,
上帝保佑 千万不要冲进死路
or we’re going to miss those lasers.
或者丢失导航信♥号♥♥
Okay,navigator,which way?
走那边
We’ve got greater fluid density on the left.
我想左边是最好的
Go with the flow.
跟着岩浆的流向走好了
Bill,where are they headed?
比尔 他们在向哪里开
Looks like she found a space between
他们好像在夏威夷
some tectonic plates somewhere near Hawaii.
附近找到了一条出路
Josh…
约书亚
They’re closing in on us too fast.
我们已经接近地表了
I don’t know if I can…
我不知道我能不能
Hey,you got it.
别担心
Um… w-we lost them,Stick,and I…
找不到他们了 史迪克 我
Where’d our power go?
我们的能源呢
Well,we’re powered by the heat.
我们的能源来自地核的热量
It’s stone cold down here.
这里太冷了
Look on the bright side.
想想好的一面
At least we’re not going to boil to death.
起码我们不会活活被热死
You always look on the bright side?
你总是能看到积极的一面吗
Always.
没错
Okay,let’s assess
好吧 再想想
We’ve got no communications,
通讯装备已经不能用了
we’re probably 800 feet down,
现在我们应该在海面下800英尺
but we might as well be 800 miles.
但也可能是800英里
We’re in an Unobtainium
我们对外界的情况一无所知
cigar tube with the sonar signature of a rock.
声呐系统也不能直接找到我们
We’ve got just enough power to make the ultrasonics burp,
我们得想点办法让声纳能听到我们
but no one’s listening
但是好像已经
on those frequencies anyway,and…
没有人用这些频率了
nobody even knows we’re alive.
甚至没人知道我们还活着
Okay.
好吧
Give me a minute on this one.
给我一分钟
This is hopeless.
完全没希望
Come on,General,we’ve got to be getting close.
将军 我们已经离得这么近了
We can’t…
我们不能
Mr. Rat,even if they were still alive,
“老鼠”先生 就算他们还活着
there’s no way they could contact us.
他们也没办法和我们取得联♥系♥
Bridge.
这里是舰桥
Skipper,Combat relays that our sub has something on the sonar.
船长 我们的潜艇扫描到一些东西
Where do they think?
在哪里
Bill,put it up on the hydrophone.
比尔 再听一下
Whales,sir.
鲸鱼 先生
They’re a long way off their usual path,
这些鲸鱼本来不应该在这里出现
but that’s not uncommon since that,uh…
不过这也不是什么不可思议的事情
what are they calling it?
这应该怎么称呼
Orbital wobble?
轨道漂移
Yeah,that’s what they call it.
是的 他们就是这么称呼
Well,thank you very much,Captain,
那么 谢谢你 船长
but I think we’re done here.
我想我们的任务已经结束了
General.
将军
J.O.,this is the captain.
J.O. 我是船长
Stand down from SAR Operations.
行动中止
It’s whales! It’s whales!
是鲸 是鲸
Hey! General!
将军
Stick!
史迪克
It’s whales!
就是鲸
The ultrasonics!
鲸也能发出超声波
They’re singing to them!
它们正在为维吉尔号♥发信♥号♥♥
You gotta find the whales!
你要找到那些鲸鱼
Alpha X Ray,this is November Echo six one zero.
Alpha X 这是NE610
I’m changing…
我换一下位置
Hold on,I’m seeing those whales now.
等等 我已经看到那些鲸鱼了
Okay,ball’s in the water.
真是一场精彩的水戏
This is neat. Those whales are circling something.
这些鲸鱼在围着什么东西不停的旋转
Hold on,hold on.
稍等 听
We have a strong echo here.
有一组特别强烈的回声
Depth,800 feet.
深度800英尺
There-there’s something down there.
那里一定有东西
There’s definitely something down there.
一定有东西沉在那里了
I told you pulsing the ultrasonics would work.
我告诉过你 这些超声波一定有用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!