Yeah,that nitro we flushed out
没错 硝化甘油漏出去了
of the cooling system,it-it’s causing things
我们的制冷系统出了问题
just to heat up a little.
只是有点热而已
I’m going to go back
我要回去了
and just make some adjustments.
调整一下
I’ll lend you a hand.
让我来帮你一下
I’m going to check your heartbeat,okay?
我来检查一下你的心跳
Thanks,Braz. Appreciate it.
谢谢布雷兹
So,that’s the bad news?
恩 坏消息是什么
That’s not too bad.
也不是真的很坏
No. Commander lverson died.
不 艾弗森 指挥官死了
But…
但是
we’re living,and he would want to…
我们活下来
he’d want us to complete our mission
就是为了完成他的遗志
so I think that it’s important that we all…
所以我想我们都要
It’s all right.
明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m sorry.
我很难过
Let’s give him a second,okay?
我们为他默哀吧
He deserves that.
我们有这个义务
Oh,God,this all just seems too big,doesn’t it?
天哪 这些东西真大
I think you were attempting the impossible.
也许我们做得事情是不可实现的
You were trying to save the world,and…
试图拯救拯救这个世界 但是
it’s overwhelming.
我们已经没有退路了
I came here to save my wife and my two children
我来这里是为了救我的妻子和两个孩子
and… six billion lives it’s too much.
还有整整60亿人 太多了
I just hope I’m-I’m smart enough
我只希望 我能够
and brave enough to save three.
对她们三个尽到我的责任
You did a nice job,Joshua. Very nice. Great.
干得好 约书亚 非常好
You’d have done the same thing.
你也不错
Well,maybe,maybe.
呵呵 也许吧
Hey… who’s steering the ship?
嘿 谁在开船
Video screen autopilot.
现在是自动导航
I hope he knows the way.
我希望它能分清路
You and me both.
希望如此
So… you’re really a college professor?
你真的是个大学教授
You’re not from the ClA
你不是CIA
or the NSA or any of those three-letter places?
或者NSA或者随便其他什么组织的人
No. I am a boring college professor.
没错 我就是一个大学教授
Wrong place,wrong place.
真不是地方
That was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen.
这是我见过最勇敢的事情了
Well,I just,I just…
我只是
Listen,the lack of oxygen
你知道吗 刚才没有氧气的时候
kept me from weeping like a little girl
我简直像个小女孩一样软弱无力
as is my custom in dangerous situations.
在危险面前我总是很软弱
Hey,guys,we’re close to the mantle core interface.
伙计们 我们已经到了地核表面了
Where are you?
你在哪里
Key’s in,Dr. Brazzleton.
启动操作已经确认
Ready.
准备
We are in the…
我们在
Okay,the code… 0-1-3-1-9-9-5.
号♥码是 0—1—3-1-9-9-5
…Iuxurious,beautiful weapons control…
完美的武器控制
checking the controls on the nukes.
检查核能控制系统
This is the birthday of my daughter.
今天是我女儿的生日
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了u3000u3000u3000
Thank you.
谢谢
Green. All green.
一切正常
Great. So we have to synchronize
很好 让我们保持同步
the babies now.
现在是分支系统
Just a second.
马上
There.
很好
All right,now let’s put them to bed.
很好 把它们放好
Zimsky,could you please come up here for a second?
辛斯基 能来一下吗
Yes?
来了
We’re not supposed to go through anything black.
照理说我们是不能通过黑色♥区♥域的
Yes,so please don’t.
那么就不要在那里走好了
What is this?
这是什么?
They’re scattered everywhere.
到处都是
Oh,my God! They’re diamonds!
天哪 这是钻石
Great.
太棒了!
You might want to sit down and buckle up.
你最好坐好,系上安全带
We’re on a collision course here.
很可能会有碰撞发生
All rightie. Careful.
好的 小心点
Guys,we’re dodging diamonds the size of Cape Cod
伙计们 我们在躲避这些像暗礁一样的钻石
so bear with me.
小心点
Not exactly nimble here.
还是不够敏捷
Diamonds? I want some.
钻石 我也想要
Can I help?
我能帮什么忙吗
Ooh!

Ooh!

Okay. It’s okay.
没关系 没关系
Okay,it looks like we’re in the clear.
恩 看起来好像搞定了
Breach!
机舱受损
Guys! Weapons control,get out!
快从武器控制室出来!
Get out now!
快出来
Serge!
赛吉
Serge! What the hell are you doing?
赛吉 你在干什么
Come on!
快点
My notebook!
我的笔记本
Now!
快点
Serge!
赛吉
T ake the time reg,Joshua!
带上u3000u3000u3000约书亚
Come on Serge! Come on!
赛吉 快点
My notes! You’ll need them!
我的笔记本 不能丢掉
No!

God,no,Serge!
看在上帝的份上 快走
It’s okay.
没事的
Serge,come on! No!
赛吉 不 不要去
Serge!
赛吉
Come on,man!
快点
Leave the box! We need the box!
扔掉那破盒子 我们需要它u3000
We can get him! We can get him out!
我们能救他 我们能把他救出来
Hold on,Serge!
坚持住 赛吉
Beck! Beck!
小贝 小贝
Override the ejection system!
不要启动自动分离系统!
Beck,no! One damaged compartment
小贝 不! 如果有一段损坏
threatens the whole ship!
整艘船都会遭殃
Beck! Beck!
小贝 小贝
Override the ejection system!
不要启动自动分离系统!
Serge,we’re right here.
赛吉 我们都在这
We’re not going to forget about you,man.
我们会永远记着你
Josh,can you hear me? Serge! Serge…
约书亚能听到吗u3000u3000 赛吉 赛吉
Hey,buddy,look in your monitor right now.
伙计 仔细看着监视器
Serge,look in your monitor.
赛吉 好好看着你的监视器
I’m right here. Serge…
我在这 赛吉
Josh,I can’t see you.
约书亚 我看不到你
Braz is going to override the doors manually,okay?
布雷兹正在试图开门,坚持住
We’re working on it right now. Braz,how long?
我们正在努力 布雷兹 还要多长时间
Going as fast as I can,Fast as I can.
我尽快
Okay,I’m scared. We’re going right now.
刚才吓死我了u3000 我们现在都在这
Shouldn’t be two seconds,all right?
不应该是
Josh!
约书亚
Beck,override the ejection systems,okay?
小贝 中止自动分离系统!
Damn. I don’t think Beck can hear me.
真糟糕 她好像听不到我
Serge,look at me now. Serge!
赛吉 看着我 赛吉
Serge,we’re right here,okay?
我们安全了 赛吉
We’re not going to forget about you,man.
我们不会丢下你不管的 伙计
I’m going to get you out of here.
我会把你救出去的
We’re working on it,all right?
我正在努力
Stay with me here. Okay?
别丢下我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!