It stopped.
我的表停了
What’s that,Dave?
怎么了 大卫
Nothing.
没什么
How we doing?
准备得怎么样
Oh,we’re ready.
哦 准备好了
You feeling the magic?
你有信心吗
Oh,I’m feeling the magic,all right.
有 我信心十足 很好
Let’s hit them.
我们去说服他们
Yeah.
好啊
Let’s do it.
走吧
Here we go.
走
Let’s hit them.
我们去说服他们
Let’s go make $30 million.
我们要拿到这3千万
Good morning.
大家好
Before I begin,let me…
开始之前 让我…
David?
大卫
I’ll go get help.
我去叫人来
Jesus. Jesus,David.
天呐 大卫
Phone 9-1-1. Phone 9-1-1!
快打911 快打911
David?
大卫
Nick?
尼克
Nicky?Nicky!
尼克 尼克
Okay,it’s okay.
好了 没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
Everybody else off the bus.
所有人都从车上下来
Sound waves.
声波
So,if we know that sound waves
我们知道当声波
gain wavelength and lose frequency
穿越越来越多的障碍物后
as they travel through more dense materials…
它的波长增加而频率减少
…then the anomalies in these waves
我们就可以据此确定声场中
are the means by which we can surmise
不规则物体的形状和位置
the fundamental architecture of our planet.
据此我们也可以分♥析♥地球的构造
How are the nails coming,Christine?
克丽丝汀 你的指甲怎么了
Good.
很好
All right,let’s have a demonstration.
下面 让我们来做个示范
Mr. Acker,Veronica.
艾克先生,维罗妮卡 麻烦你们
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
All right.
好的
Mrs. Limestone,being a big softie,you know,
你们知道 莱仕东夫人很大但也很柔软
Ioves walks in the park,bedtime stories,
喜欢在公园散步 听枕边故事
big romantic.
很浪漫的那种
Loves Chet.
喜欢甜言蜜语
I can’t play Chet,but I’ll see what I can do.
我不懂甜言蜜语,但我来看看能做些什么
Watch the oscilloscope,all right?
盯着示波器 好了吗
Here we go.
仔细看着
Dr. Joshua Keyes?
约书亚·凯斯博士
Maybe.
也许
Yes or no,sir?
是还是不是
The first one.
是
Please come with us,sir.
先生 请跟我们来
Guys,wh-what’s going on?
伙计们出了什么事
We don’t know,sir.
我们也不知道 先生
What do you mean,you don’t know?
你说什么 你们也不知道
Your security clearance is higher than ours.
您的忠诚调查评价比我们要高
I have security clearance?
我做过忠诚调查
We’re just here to bring you to your jet.
我们一到您的飞机那儿去
I have a jet?
我有飞机
Hey,Serge.
你好 赛吉
Serge Serge Damn!
赛吉 赛吉 妈的
It’s about time. You’re always late.
到时间了.你总是迟到
Let’s keep moving,gentlemen.
走吧 先生们
What am I doing here?
要我来这里干什么啊
They wouldn’t brief me until you got here.
在你来到之前 他们都不给我说
You know,there are biochemists everywhere,military.
这里到处都是军方的生物化学工作者
I hate them.
我讨厌他们
When are you going to meet a nice girl
你什么时候能找到个好女孩
and bring her for dinner?
和她一起共进晚餐呢
I’m married to my work.
我几经和我的工作结婚了
So am l.
我也是
Which makes my wife my mistress…
她既是妻子又是情人
that’s why I’m still in love with her.
所以我深爱着她
You were always a romantic.
你总是这么浪漫啊
I love my wife.
我爱我的妻子
Yeah,I know. I love your wife,too.
是的.我也很爱你的妻子
I know.
我明白
But I don’t love your wife. You know what I mean.
但我并不爱你的那个妻子,你知道我在说什么
You don’t love her the same way,you know.
你爱她的方式和我不一样 你知道的
It’s the French. I think it’s the cheese.
这是个法国式的笑话
The cheese.
法式的
You’re… you’re teasing me,right?
你在…你在考我吗
Oh,my…!
噢 天
Wait,these are bodies.
这些是尸体
I think we’re in the wrong place here.
我们是不是来错地方了
Yeah,we’re in the wrong place.
我们应该是走错地方了
No. If you were in the wrong place,
不 如果你们真的走错了地方
you would’ve already been shot.
早就打死了
That’s a hell of a greeting.
真是个疯狂的问候啊
Serge.
赛吉
Serge.
赛吉
Serge. Yes. Always a pleasure.
是的 赛吉 很荣幸见到你
Same here,Thomas.
很荣幸 托马斯
Dr. Keyes.
凯斯 博士
I know. Tom Purcell.
我知道 汤姆·珀塞尔
Gentlemen,you do realize that everything here
先生们 我想你们已经知道
is totally classified,okay?
这里的一切都是顶极机密的
At 10:30 a.m. Iocal time,
在当地时间早上10点30分
32 civilians,all within a 10-block radius…
在10个街区的范围内 32个市民
died.
都死了
They didn’t get sick first.
他们在之前并没有生病
They simply hit the ground dead.
他们很简单得倒在地上死了
Nerve agent?
没有别的原因
Our first guess. No.
我们的初步猜测是… 没有
They all died at the same time?
他们是在同一时间死掉的
As far as we can tell,to the second.
据我们的调查结果 就是在同一时间
This hits CNN in one hour.
这件事一小时之内就震动了美国有线新闻网络
I need a reason.
我需要答案
Is there a variation in sex,age,body type?
在性别 年龄或者身体特征方面产生了什么变异吗
They all had pacemakers.
他们都安装了内置的心脏起搏器
Under a minute.
一分钟之内就反应过来
Your reputation is well deserved.
真是名不虚传
How did you guess?
在没有检查过受害者之前
Without any clues from the victims?
你是怎么猜到的
No,that’s…
不…
Serge and I are the clues.
赛吉和我就是线索吧
I mean,he specializes in high energy weapons.
我是说 他精通的是高能量武器
I do geomagnetics.
而我是地磁方面的专家
So calling us means you suspect
叫我们来 就是说你们怀疑
an electromagnetic pulse weapon.
这是一种电磁脉冲武器
If these are the only fatalities,
如果这只是天灾
they must be people susceptible to…
他们一定是很容易
electronic interference.
受电磁波影响的人
QED pacemakers.
QED型心脏起搏器
You’re spooky sometimes,eh?
有时候你真像鬼一样精明
Now I need to know,
我想知道的是
did some sort of weapon kill these people?
这些人被一种武器所杀的可能性有多大
The power that you would need
要造成足够强度的EM脉冲
to create an EM pulse strong enough…
所需要的能量…
I mean,that’s… that’s not a weapon thatI’ve ever heard of.
我是说 我从没听说过这样一种武器
No.
没有
Okay,we’re done.
好的 我们的工作完成了