不用了 谢谢我…
No, thanks. I…
看到了什么
What do you see?
噢 没看到什么
Oh, not much.
这是你要的钱 15000美元
Here’s your money.. $ 15.000 cash, as you asked.
这些是给我们的录音带
These are our tapes?
我和董事长有约定
I had an arrangement with the director.
我要把录音带亲自交给他
I was to give those to him personally.
我明白 可他下午不在这里
I understand. He’s not here this afternoon.
他出国了
He’s out of the country.
他叫我拿录音带 并把钱给你
He asked me to get the tapes and give you the money.
我可以不用急着拿钱
I guess I can just wait on this.
听我说 科尔先生 不要插手这件事
Now, look, don’t get involved in this, Mr Caul.
这些录音带很危险
These tapes are dangerous.
你已听过内容了你知道我的意思
You heard them. You know what I mean.
有人会受伤害
Someone may get hurt.
科尔先生 小心点
Mr Caul, be careful.
呃 那我的呢
Well, what about me?
你会知道的
You’ll see.
喔 你真是很有趣啊
Whoo! A lot of fun you are.
当红色的 红色的知更鸟
When the red, red robin
一直振动着 振动着
Goes bob, bob, bobbin’ along
振动着
Along
到底是谁先开始这个对话的
Who started this conversation anyhow?
是你
You did.
不是我
I did not.
是你先开口的 只是你忘了
Yes, you did. You just don’t remember it.
你装作好像我刚才和你讲了个笑话
Pretend like I just told you a joke.
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha.
你觉得烦吗
Does it bother you?
什么
What?
走了一圈又一圈
Walking around in circles.
噢 瞧 真可怜
Oh, look. That’s terrible.
他并没有伤害任何人
He’s not hurting anyone.
我们也没有伤害任何人
Neither are we.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
每次我一见到这些老人
Every time I see one of those old guys…
就总会想起同一件事
I always think the same thing.
你想起了什么
What do you think?
嗯 你想起了什么
Yeah, what do you think?
我总在想 他曾经是某…
I always think that he was once some–
嘿 哈利 咱们休息一下如何啊
Hey, Harry, what do you say we take a break?
我们去阿尔的酒吧 我给你买♥♥瓶啤酒
We’ll go to AI’s Transbay. I’ll buy you a beer.
不去了 我想干完它
No. I want to finish this.
我还以为你已经交出了这些录音带呢
I thought you turned those tapes in.
斯坦 你可以安静点儿吗
Stan, be quiet, will you?
你认为我们可以这样做
Do you think we can do this?
我对喝酒已经厌倦了
I’m tired of drinking anyhow.
真是个令人乏味的对话
What a stupid conversation.
斯坦 求你啦 我只想工作
Stan, please. I’m trying to work.
我对大多数东西都厌倦了
I’m tired of mostly everything.
对我厌倦了
Tired of me?
对你厌倦了…不过不是今天
Tired of you… but not today.
他们到底在说什么呀
What the hell they talking about, for Christ’s sakes?
斯坦利 求你啦 我只想干完它
Stanley, please, I’m trying to get this done.
好吧 别太兴奋
All right. Don’t get excited.
呃 我已经厌烦了
Well, I’m getting fed up.
厌烦什么
About what?
厌烦你整天问我问题
About your asking me questions all day long.
天啊
Jesus.
不要说这个词
Don’t say that.
唔 上帝啊
Well, for Christ’s sakes!
斯坦 请不要再说这个词了
Stan, don’t say that again, please.
不要动不动就用这个词
Don’t use that word in vain.
它使我受到了困扰
It bothers me.
怎么啦 哈利
What’s the matter, Harry?
你的工作太没劲啦
Your work’s getting sloppy.
这个星期迟些时候吧 可能星期日吧
Later in the week, Sunday maybe.
就星期日吧
Sunday definitely.
假如你能更留心进行录音
We’d have a much better track…
少些注意他们说的话
if you’d paid more attention to the recording…
我们就会收集到更多材料
and less to what they were talking about.
为什么进展如何的问题会困扰你呢
Why do questions about what’s going on bother you?
我不能告诉你客户的私人问题
I can’t explain the personal problems of my clients.
水手酒店
Jack Tar Hotel.
3点钟
3:00.
773号♥房♥间
Room 773.
你可以偶尔给我透露些内♥幕♥
If you filled me in once in a while…
有没有想过啊
Ever think of that?
这和咱们都没有关系
It has nothing to do with either of us.
这只是好奇心而已 是人之常情
It’s curiosity, goddam human nature.
听着 我在这桩生意里
Listen, if there’s one sure-fire rule…
学会了一个真理
I’ve learned in this business is…
那就是我不知道什么人之常情或好奇心
I don’t know anything about human nature or curiosity.
那不属于我做的事
That’s not part of what I do.
这是我的生意 当我…
This is my business, and when I’m…
稍后见
I’ll see you later.
我觉得他一直在给我的电♥话♥录音
I think he’s been recording my telephone.
我爱你
I love you.
我们一起在这里呆了太长时间了
We’re spending too much time together here.
不怕 我们再呆长些时间吧
No. Let’s stay just a little longer.
我觉得他一直在给我的电♥话♥录音
I think he’s been recording my telephone.
他有机会就会杀了我们
He’d kill us if he got the chance.
他有机会就会杀了我们
He’d kill us if he got the chance.
祝福我吧 神父 因为我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我最后一次忏悔已是3个月前的事了
It’s been three months since my last confession.
我…
I…
这些是我的罪
These are my sins.
有好几次
I’ve taken the Lord’s name in vain…
我动不动就提起上帝的名字
on several occasions.
我…
I…
有很多次 我没付钱就
On a number of occasions, I’ve taken newspapers from the racks…
从架子上拿走报纸
without paying for them.
我…
I…
我故意以不纯的想法为乐
have deliberately taken pleasure in impure thoughts…
还有…
and…
我卷入了一些工作
I’ve been involved in some work…
我觉得这些工作
that I think will be used…
可能会伤害两个年轻人
to hurt these two young people.
以前发生过这样的事情
It’s happened to me before.
因为我一我的工作 有些人受到了伤害
People were hurt because of my… my work.
我…我很害怕这种情况会再次发生
I’m… I’m afraid it could happen again…
我…我从来没有负上什么责任
and I… I was in no way responsible.
我不付一点责任
I’m not responsible.
对我过去的所有这些罪
For these and all the sins of my past life…
我感到非常抱歉
I am heartily sorry.
嗨 能帮你什么忙吗
Hi. Can I help you?
你可以向我解释一下你的系统
You could explain your system to me.
科尔先生 我是吉姆·斯多利
Mr Caul, I’m Jim Storey.
你好吗
How do you do?
进来看看这个系统吧
Come in and take a look at the system.
这是电♥话♥信息
This is for the surveillance…
系统监听器
of telephone communication systems.
我知道
I see.
现在有货
Now available.
这是新式LT5OO系统
Here’s the new LT 500.
假如你想监听别人 就适台用LT500
If you’re in surveillance, you belong into the LT 500.
你可以听到
You can hear…
并准确知道哪个门被弄坏
and know exactly which door has been violated.
把局部警报器安在门上
And you got your local alarms on the doors…
我相信你也听到了
which I’m sure you’ve heard.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!