这就是为什么苔莎去洛基的原因? 洛比尔在那里吗?
[Justin ] Is that why Tessa went to Lokichogio? Is that where Lorbeer is?
失踪了 – 被谋杀了?
Disappeared. Murdered?
失踪了 – 我们得走了,对不起
Disappeared. We’ve gotta go. l’m sorry.
在哪能找到他?
Where can l find him?
布里吉特?哪里?
Birgit? Where?
回非洲去吧,洛比尔还在那里
Go back to Africa. Lorbeer’s still there.
致贾斯汀 奎伊 乔装成迈克尔 亚当斯旅行
住手 否则为你妻子陪葬
最后警告!
苔莎,为什么你不告诉我?
[Justin ] Tessa, why didn’t you tell me?
我可以帮到你的
I could have helped you.
很遗憾通知大家 我们已经找到了布鲁医生
[ Sandy ] It is my sad duty to inform you that Dr. Bluhm has been found.
细节我就略过了
I’ll spare you the details.
确切地说,这可怜的人
Suffice to say, the poor fellow…
在苔莎遇害的同一天 被人折磨致死
seems to have been tortured to death on the same day Tessa was killed.
也证明他也许免于嫌疑
Which would seem to exonerate him.
也许?那新结论是什么?
[ Ghita ] Seem? So what’s the new theory?
他自己把自己折磨死了?
That he tortured himself to death?
那样你就不用费劲 去找凶手了,对吗?
That’d save you looking for anyone else, wouldn’t it?
下一个议题
Moving on.
您入境的目的是什么?
[ Man ] What is the purpose of your visit?
我来拜访一位朋友
l’m seeing a friend.
欢迎来到肯尼亚,布莱克先生 – 谢谢
Welcome to Kenya, Mr. Black. Thank you.
有人知道三蜜蜂 最近的股价是多少吗?
Has anyone seen ThreeBees’ share price lately?
那是不是意味着 用不着再买♥♥彩票了?
Does that mean he won’t be able to contribute to tombola?
要真有人这么说 那也不能算肯尼的错
Hardly Kenny’s fault if someone put the word out on him.
我要早知道就好了 我也可以早些出手了
Wish l’d know that’s all it took. l’d have done it sooner.
我觉得该让他单膝跪下 封他为贵族
[ All Laughing ] I expect he’ll land on his feet. Give him a life peerage.
从今日起,任命你为他妈的肯尼亚 狗♥娘♥养♥的科蒂斯总督
[ Imitating Queen Elizabeth ] Henceforth you shall be known as Lord fucking Curtiss of fucking Kenya.
不管你是谁,我不会任人勒索
Whoever you are, l don’t take kindly to being blackmailed.
老天,你是怎么来的?
Christ. How did you get here?
旅游团,通过巴黎转机
Safari tour. Via Paris.
在追查我了,贾斯汀?
Hunting me now,Justin?
是你在逃跑的
You’re the one on the run.
我爱过她 不以为耻
l loved her. l’m not ashamed of it.
你也不应该…… 如果那都是真的
Nor should you be… if it were true.
轮不着你来教我该怎样
lt’s not for you to tell me how l felt.
如果你看过了 你会知道我让她看了她不该看的东西
lf you’ve read that, you’ll see that l let her read something she shouldn’t.
是的,佩格林写来的一封信
Yeah. A letter from Pellegrin.
她那么信任你
She trusted you.
你想要什么?
What do you want for that?
我想要知道为什么佩格林 雪藏了苔莎的报告
l want to know why Pellegrin suppressed Tessa’s report.
是他干的,对吗? – 别装侦探了
lt was him, wasn’t it? Don’t try and play detective.
三蜜蜂,KDH,Dypraxa 这里面到底有什么肮脏交易?
ThreeBees, KDH, Dypraxa. What’s the story on that axis of evil?
KDH是瑞士-加拿大公♥司♥ 为什么我们会牵扯进去?
KDH is Swiss-Canadian. So why are we involved?
科蒂斯是我们的人 英国人
Curtiss is one of us. He’s British.
老天,贾斯汀,别再为该死的非洲流血了 拿出你的忠诚来
Christ,Justin, stop bleeding for bloody Africa and show some loyalty.
KDH在威尔士的工厂 原本要迁往法国
That plant KDH built in Wales could have gone to France.
可以为萧条的地域 提供1500个就业机会
Fifteen hundred jobs in a depressed region.
我们欠他们的
We owed them.
他们在Dypraxa的 临床试验上需要帮助
They needed help with the Dypraxa trials.
KDH需要一个投资伙伴
KDH needed an investment partner here.
科蒂斯和三蜜蜂 都为我们工作
Curtiss and ThreeBees served us both.
苔莎又需要什么了?
And Tessa wanted what?
给肯尼施压…
[ Sighs ] Pressure on Kenny…
停止试验 重新研制该死的药物
to stop the tests, redesign the bloody drug.
推迟三年的时间 多花数百万美元
Three years’ delay, millions of dollars.
或者?
Or?
我们的工作 不是当好人
We’re not paid to be bleeding hearts.
你知道的,贾斯汀
You know that,Justin.
那些人即使我们不去害 也照样会死
We’re not killing people who wouldn’t be dead otherwise.
看看这里的死亡率 没有人敢相信
Look at the death rate. Not that anybody’s counting.
可你是一个好人,桑迪
But you were a bleeding heart, Sandy.
苔莎便是你的救赎 不是吗?这一切?
Tessa was your salvation, wasn’t she, from all this?
你爱过她的,记得吗?
You loved her. Remember?
佩格林说那篇报告 破坏力太大
Pellegrin said the report was too damaging…
必须让她封口
and she had to be stopped.
喔,是啊,她被封口了
Oh, yes. She was stopped.
我背叛了她
l betrayed her.
我们都背叛了她
We all did.
你一门心思当园丁去了
You did it by… growing flowers.
你又是怎么背叛她的,桑迪?
How did you betray her, Sandy?
他们想知道 她在做什么
They wanted to know what she was up to.
我就是那个告诉他们 她要去洛基的人
l’m the one who told them she was going to Loki.
你告诉谁了? – 佩格林
Who did you tell? – Pellegrin.
天知道他又告诉谁了
But God knows who he told.
基塔,上车 上车!
Ghita, get in the car. Get in the car!
走!
Go! – [ Engine Starts, Revs ]
进来!
Get in.
听着,混♥蛋♥ 若我要你死
Listen, fuckhead, if l wanted you dead
我会带克里克一起
l would’ve brought Crick with me.
我想给你看点东西
l wanna show you something.
那就在这
Show me from there.
少来这套 我在帮你
Don’t mess me about. l’m doing you a favor.
你怎么知道我在哪?
[Justin ] How did you know where I’d be?
我还是有那么一两个朋友的
[ Kenneth ] I’ve still got a friend or two,you know?
我们都是被监视的人,奎伊 他们已经收回了我的银行贷款
We’re marked men, Quayle. They’ve called in my fucking bank loans.
我彻底玩完了 他们想让你闭嘴
I’m finished. They want you silenced.
而且他们想让其他国家公♥司♥ 接管我的制药分部
And they want another country’s flag flying over my pharma division.
那么,你一直在打听 旺查 科鲁鲁的消息
So, you’ve been asking about Wanza Kilulu.
她在那里 埋在生石灰底下
She’s under there, covered in quicklime.
和其他62个户籍上 不存在的人一起
Her and 62 others who never officially existed.
Dypraxa?
Dypraxa?
是的
Yeah.
我也要进去了? – 我不要你死
ls that where l’m going? Not on my agenda.
那为什么给我看这些?
Then why are you showing me this?
这么说吧,若我要砌面墙 需要点战利品装饰
Let’s just say if l’m going to the wall, l want a trophy.
都会这么做的,不是吗? 墙上挂个头(通常是鹿头)
That’s what you lot do, isn’t it? Heads on walls.
我想佩格林的脑袋 要挂我墙上了
l think l’ll have Pellegrin’s fucking head on mine.
好了,你现在知道在哪里了 我不会再回答你其他问题了
So, now you know where it is. l’m not taking any fucking questions.
洛比尔呢?
[ Engine Starts ] What about Lorbeer?
那个宣讲道义的傻♥逼♥ 正在苏丹忏悔
[ Kenneth ] That Bible-thumping bullshitter, he’s doing his penance in the Sudan.
他妈的救死扶伤
Jesus the healer. [ Chuckles ]
不知道我这是去哪? 就猜一次
You don’t know where I’m going? You get one guess.
我要给你个惊喜,苔丝
l’m gonna surprise you, Tess.
我爱这个男人 – 喂喂
l love this man. – Hello.
我希望你本和我 分担一些事情
I wish you had shared just a few things.
我爱你 我也爱你
l love you. l love you too.
你以为会是谁?
[ Laughing ] Who did you think it was?
混♥蛋♥,(蒂姆)多诺汉 这里遍布土匪
Fuck you, Donohue. This is bandit country.
你告诉了科蒂斯 我会在哪的吗?
Did you tell Curtiss where l’d be?
基塔的车?
Ghita’s car?
基塔是我仅有的 一个朋友了,蒂姆
Well, Ghita’s my only friend here, Tim.
我不想给她惹什么麻烦 – 她不会的
l wouldn’t want her to get into trouble. She won’t.
你还有一个朋友的 不管你信不信
You do have another friend, believe it or not.
在洛基你是找不到 你想找的东西的
You won’t find what you’re looking for in Loki.
让我们彼此坦诚一些吧,好吗?
Let’s be honest with each other, shall we?
是个…迟到的良心发现,蒂姆
That’s a- a late career change for you, Tim.
你我之间还有一个相同点
There’s something else we have in common, you and l.
我们都将在圣诞之前死去
We’ll both be dead by Christmas.
有人想要你的命
There’s a contract out on you.
毫无疑问 就是杀苔莎的那帮人
Same people who did for Tessa, l shouldn’t wonder.
而我是癌症
Mine’s cancer.
我的可以控制
My pain is controllable.
我知道你病了 对不起,我没意识到有这么严重
l knew that you were ill. l’m sorry. l didn’t realize.
是的,桑迪告诉你了?
Yeah. Sandy tell you?
他出♥卖♥♥♥了苔莎
He fingered Tessa.
他说他打了一通电♥话♥
He said he’d made a phone call.
他不知道他们会杀她 那个浑小子迷恋她
He didn’t know they’d kill her. Silly sod was besotted with her.
不过这就是 他们害人的方式
But that’s the way it works with corporate murder.
老大听到一些风声 传召他的保安主管
Boss gets wind of something, calls in his head of security
后者再找了某人谈谈 某人再找朋友谈谈