[ Sighs ] Please.
贾斯汀
Justin.
对不起,苔莎 我得优先照顾你
l’m sorry, Tessa. l have to put you first.
我得送你回家
I have to get you home.
这儿差不多够了,穆斯塔法
Probably got enough there now, Mustafa.
是吗? – 是的
Yeah? l think.
只洒花这次,好吗
Just the flowers this time, please.
别洒到野草上了
You can spare the weeds.
害虫也要吃草的,老板 – 我知道,它们就要养料
The pest must eat too, bwana. Yes, l know. lf only they would.
他们可以吃野草 – 你得带上手套,知道吗?
They can eat the weeds. Look, you should be wearing gloves with that, you know?
这儿有口罩,若你需要 – 好的
And there’s a mask if you want it. Okay.
这是残暴的事情,似乎是利益的联姻 – 嘘
lt’s an outrageous thing. lt’s almost as if it’s a- it’s a marriage of convenience- Shh.
苔莎 – 而且唯一的后果就是 产生夭折的后代
Tessa. and the only thing it’s gonna produce is dead offspring.
抱歉打断你们了
l’m sorry to interrupt.
这他妈的是什么? – 你说什么?
What the fuck is that? – What?
我说了,这他妈的是什么? – 苔莎,是杀虫剂
l said, what the fuck is that? Tessa, it’s pesticide.
真…真是不可思议
lt- lt’s just unbelievable.
你给我把这东西扔掉好吗?
Would you just get that thing out of this house?
哦,如果你强烈反对 好的,苔莎,随你得便
Well, if you feel that strongly about it, yes, Tessa- anything.
帮忙告诉我 是什么让她生气了
It would help if you might explain to me what’s upsetting her.
这又不害人,不是吗? 除非吃下去
l mean, this doesn’t kill people, does it? Unless they swallow it?
是的 – 什么?那么你告诉我,她为什么…
No. What? Then can you tell me why she’s so-
你要相信她,贾斯汀
You have to trust her,Justin.
这很难,你知道吗 当她…我们不谈这个
lt’s hard, you know, when she-we don’t talk about-
失去了孩子,她责怪我? – 当然不,给她点时间
Does she blame me for losing the baby? – Of course not. Give her time.
告诉她我迟些再来
Tell her l’ll be back later.
只要是有制药厂…
[ Woman’s Voice ] Wherever there are drug companies…
草菅人命般的拿人做试验
testing their drugs on people who they think are expendable
就有我们这样的组织 站出来反击
you’ll find organizations like ours trying to fight back.
不过,问题在于 他们在公♥关♥上花费巨资….
Of course, the problem is that they have millions to spend on P.R….
而我们只有少数志愿者 和捐赠的电脑而已
while we work with volunteers and a few donated computers.
你可以挖掘更多内♥幕♥ 我们很多组织都有网站
If you’re gonna dig deeper, then most of us have Web sites.
查查牛津饥荒救济会,M.S.F. 国际卫生行动
Check out Oxfam, M.S.F., Health Action International-
放到这里来
Put it in here.
请小心那些玫瑰,穆斯塔法 – 嗨,布里吉特
Just mind the roses, please, Mustafa. [ Tessa’s Voice ] Hi, Birgit.
对不起,还有些问题 苔莎从不睡觉的 – 为你我总有时间的,苔莎
Sorry. More questions. Tessa never sleeps. Always time for you, Tessa.
照顾好自己,苔莎,好吗? 我想你有点…(德语)
[ Birgit’s Voice ] Take care of yourself, Tessa, okay? I think you’re a bit-[ German ]
我很累了,抱歉 那个词我就不译给你听了
l’m very tired. l’m sorry. l can’t translate that word to you.
所以,你最好要你那好丈夫…
So you’d better ask that kind, nice husband of yours-
那好,再见,苔莎
[ Arnold ] Okay. See you, Tessa.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. Hi.
这糟糕的天气
lt’s bloody awful weather.
你真不必为我彻夜守候
You really shouldn’t have waited up.
很好,那我想你该去休息了
Good. Then l think you should go to bed.
我已经安全到家了,亲爱的 – 不,你都湿透了,快把湿的脱掉
l’m safe home now, sweetheart. No, you’re drenched. Look, take those wet things off.
苔莎,和我去休息吧,好吗 – 好,我…
Tessa, come to bed with me, please. Yeah, l-
我会的,可是 我还有事情,很重要的
l will, but there’s, um, something l have to do first. lt’s important.
苔莎
Tessa
不管你和阿诺德 在做什么
whatever it is that you and Arnold are doing
我要你罢手
l’d like it to stop.
喔?你和谁谈过了已经?
Wow. Who have you been talking to?
没有,是我关心你,好吗?
No one. These are my concerns, all right?
我为你的健康担心 – 不,不,你不是
l’m thinking of your health. – No. No, you’re not.
他们让你来阻止我 而你照做了
They’ve asked you to rein me in, and you’re doing it.
难以置信
lt’s just unbelievable.
你到底在说些什么? 我以为你是了解我的
What the hell are you talking about? l hope you know me better than that.
你的生活完全自主 这一直是我们的协定
Your life is your own. That was always our agreement.
不,不,不,协定是…
No. No, no. The agreement was…
我的工作完全自主
that my work was gonna be my own.
是工作使我存在
That’s what makes me who I am.
我的意思是,若你要我放弃工作 那我就不是我,什么都不是了
l mean, if you stop me from doing my work, then l am nothing. l’m just nobody. l-
我没想着要你放弃一切
[ Sighs ] l’m not trying to stop you doing anything.
对不起
Please. l’m sorry.
我只是累了,就这些 我很累
l’m just tired. That’s all. Very tired.
那么去休息
Then come to bed.
嗯? 早餐好了叫我起床好吗?
Hmm? Will you get me up for breakfast?
我先去完成报告
l’ve got to finish my report.
就这样踩碎 哦!对了
Just smash it like that. [ Woman Laughs ] Oh.! Right.
现在把这些拿过来
Now if you just put those there.
再弄成小块的
You want probably to break them up into smaller pieces.
再红一点
A bit more vermilion.
你就是闲不住,不是吗?
Oh, you’re just very blase, aren’t you?
知道吗,感觉上 不,我不是的,不
[Justin ] You know,just through feel. No, l wouldn’t- No.
我不会称它寄生虫的,不
I wouldn’t call it a parasite, no.
比赛要迟到了 加油,加油
You’re gonna be late for your match. Quick, quick, quick, quick! [ Laughs ]
肯尼,电♥话♥里不好聊这个 – 你那只母牛在我这根本连预约都轮不到
Kenny, l can’t discuss this on the phone. [ Kenneth ] That cow of yours wouldn’t even give me an appointment.
你这混♥蛋♥给我舔屁♥股♥都不够格 有什么变化吗?
Time was you buggers couldn’t get your tongues far enough up my arse. What’s changed?
嗨 – 要是我发现这和那个婊♥子♥有关…
Hi. If I find out that this has got anything to do with that bitch-
来我的办公室谈 我得挂了,肯尼,再见
Come to my office. l- l’ve got to go, Kenny. Bye.
和三蜜蜂公♥司♥有麻烦?桑迪
Having trouble with ThreeBees, Sandy?
肯尼还是老样子罢了 – 哦,不是因为我的报告?
Just Kenny being Kenny. Oh. Nothing to do with my report then?
哦,只是咆哮而已
Oh, he’s just ranting. [ Sighs ]
桑迪,你答应过我 你会帮助我的
Oh, Sandy, you promised me you were gonna do something.
我把你的报告送到伦敦了
l sent your report to London.
是吗? – 是的
Really? Yes.
交给佩格林? – 是的
To Pellegrin? Yes.
后来呢? – 没有正式的回复
And? There was no official response.
哦,那刚才是怎么回事?
Well, what was there then?
呵,只是个人信件,仅此而已
[ Laughs ] Well,just a personal letter. That’s all.
说什么?
Saying?
私人事务 – 什么意思,私人事务?
lt’s private. What do you mean, it’s private?
这真是荒诞不经 我发给他一份正式的文档
That’s the most ridiculous thing l’ve ever heard. l sent him an official document.
我得给佩格林打电♥话♥问问他 – 不,不,别这样,苔莎
l gonna have to call Pellegrin and ask him. No, no. Don’t do that, Tessa.
为什么? – 这很严重
Why? lt’s serious.
你了解我,该知道 我是不会坐视不管的
You know me well enough to know that l’m not gonna take no for an answer. Come on.
苔莎
Tessa
有人叫我盯住你
l’m supposed to keep an eye on you.
什么? – 报告你在哪
What? Report where you are
做什么
what you’re doing.
相信我,苔莎
Trust me, Tessa.
这件事 你是不能再追究下去了
This is something that you should not pursue.
做为一个深深关心你的朋友 我才这么说
l say that as a friend who cares deeply for you.
桑迪?喔,苔莎 – 嗨,格洛丽亚
Sandy? Oh, Tessa. Hi, Gloria.
正纳闷你去哪了
Been wondering where you’d got to.
亲爱的,我们得走了
Darling, you know, we really have to leave now.
比赛半小时后开始 哈里有板球比赛
Match starts in half an hour. Harry’s got a cricket match.
那好,你来的,对吧? – 当然
That is, you’re still coming, right? Yes, of course.
你不忙吧,嗯? – 就一会
You’re not too busy, no? One sec.
好的
Right. Okay.
贾斯汀在车里等你 – 好的,告诉他我马上就来
Justin’s waiting for you in the car. All right. Tell him l’ll be right down.
桑迪,你认为我怎样?
Sandy, what do you think of me?
你很漂亮 – 是吗?
l think you’re beautiful. Do you?
是的 – 真的?
Yes. Really?
真的
Yes.
让我看信 你就可以拥有我
Well, you can have me if you show me the letter.

Ooh.
你当真?
Are you serious?
是的
Yeah.
什么时候?
When?
呃,等我从洛基回来
Um, when l get back from Loki.
苔莎
Tessa
如果有谁知道…
if anyone ever found out- [ Car Horn Honks ]
我把信给你看了 那我就完了
l’d shown you the letter, l’d be ruined.
没人会知道的,桑迪
No one’s gonna know, Sandy.
放回到抽屉里
Put it back in the drawer.
锁好,放好钥匙
Lock the drawer. Put the key back.
立刻就看
Read it at once.
保证? – 保证
Promise? Promise.
非洲,我的母亲,在不止一种…
My continent, Africa, is staggering…
而是三重瘟疫的折磨下 奄奄一息
under the weight of not one, but three plagues.
然而,美国以及欧洲政♥府♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!