We’ll have to stay at the house.
我家?
My house?
那以前也是我家
Well, it used to be my house, too, you know.
是我彻底重建它的
I rebuilt the thing from the ground up.
别告诉你妈妈,好吗
Just don’t tell your mom, okay?
得在他们回来之前离开
We’ll have to leave before they get back.
反正也要去那取报纸
We have to go up there for the newspapers anyway.
妈妈和凯尔的车子还在吗
Do Mom and Kyle still have the wagon?
在,但有点问题
Yeah, but there’s something wrong with it.
– 什么 – 我不记得了
– What? – I don’t remember.
但能开起来?
But it runs?
– 应该可以 – 那就行了
– Yeah, I think so. – Good enough.
我能玩吗
Can I do it?
快点,我们还要去别的地方
Quick now. We got places to get.

No.
你按了该死的捐赠按钮
You hit the damn charity button.
他们在教义问答里教我们这么做
Well, they told us to do that in Catechism.
黄色?
Yellow?
你开玩笑吧
You’ve got to be kidding.
我在那打的柜子去哪了
What happened to the shelves I built there?
凯尔不喜欢就拆了
Kyle didn’t like them, so he took them down.
他不喜欢?
He didn’t like them?
谁会不喜欢定制木柜子?
I mean, who doesn’t like custom built-in wood shelves?
天啊,我是说…
Jesus. I mean…
一半的人创造世界,另一半人毁灭世界
Half of us build the world, the other half destroy it.
这里到底发生什么了
What the hell happened here?
凯尔出了意外
Kyle had an accident.
他在门板上出意外?
He had an accident with door trim?
这是怎么做到的?
How do you even do that?
– 他怎么不修好 – 他修过
– Why didn’t he fix it? – He did.
以前更烂的
It used to be worse.
你跟个非利士人住在一起吧
You’re living with a Philistine.
– 非利士人是什么 – 是个宗教
– What’s a Philistine? – It’s a religion.
蠢货的宗教
The religion of dumb-asses.
至少我的橱柜还…
Well, at least my cabinets are…
见鬼
Holy shit.
– 凯尔干的? – 妈妈说这样更有个性
– Kyle? – Mom says it adds character.
这些是凯尔的工具
These are Kyle’s tools.
不,这些不是工具,是玩具
No, these aren’t tools. These are toys.
这些从哪弄来的?一元店?
Where did he get these, the Dollar Store?
是啊
Yeah.
天啊,我只是开玩笑
Jesus. I was just kidding.
这家伙就是个弱鸡
This guy is 90% puss.
你喜欢这个凯尔吗
Do you like this Kyle?
是啊,他人挺好的
Yeah. He’s pretty nice.
那更糟糕
Well, it could be worse then.
去拿车钥匙好吗
You want to get the car keys?
我去把东西放卧室
I’ll put my stuff in the bedroom.
嘿,拿到钥匙了吗
Got the keys?
去找德雷克吧
Let’s go see Drake.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
凯尔的音乐
That’s Kyle’s music.
你妈妈嫁给个喜欢重金属的?
Your mom married a metalhead?
你喜欢吗
Do you like that?
有点
A little bit.
不是很喜欢
Not really.
我送她当生日礼物的CD哪去了
Where’s that CD I gave her for her birthday?
那听起来好多了,嗯?
That sounds better.
– 对 – 挺好听的
Yeah. It sounds pretty good.
确实挺好听
It does sound pretty good.
找我的工具去
Let’s go find my tools.
♪当生命将你上下颠倒
♪你感觉挨了一拳
♪感觉被打倒在地
该死,刹车哪去了
Holy shit. Where did the brakes go?

噢,对,那就是车的故障
Yeah, that was the problem.
♪在内心抱怨,我愿意打赌
我忘了
I forgot.
妈妈说刹车开始失灵了
Mom said the brakes were starting to go out.
♪别生气,放平心
♪我相信诚恳的建议
♪如果你不知道
刹车盘?75块
Brake pads? 75 bucks.
安装费275
275 installed.
你要的话现在就可以装上
We can put them on now if you want.
我自己装吧
I’ll put them on myself.
能借点工具吗
Can I can borrow some tools?
等我问下我爸
Let me ask my dad.
♪你滑到绳子底端
♪没有一丝光芒
♪没有一点希望
♪你今晚寻找着
♪更让你满意的东西
♪你应该跪下
♪当你滑行
♪如果愿意用余生做赌注
♪换上笑脸
♪不要生气
♪不要生气,平常心
挺不错的,嗯?
Pretty good.
是啊,能停下了
Yeah. It stops now.
很晚了
It’s getting late.
估计只能明天再去找德雷克了
Guess I’ll have to see this Drake guy tomorrow.
– 你饿吗 – 不
– You hungry? – Nope.
快饿死了
I’m starving.
薄饼
Pancakes.
好选择
That’s a very good choice.
你妈还担心我们
And your mom was worried about us.
要是你抽到6就问我有没有6
If you have a six, then you can ask me if I have a six.
– 我知道了 – 然后组成一对
– I see. – Then you take it and make a pair.
要是我已经有一对了怎么办
If I’ve already got a pair, what do I do?
放到那堆里
You put it in that pile.
好,你有J吗
Okay. Do you have a jack?
去钓鱼
Go fish.
你自己去吧
Go fish yourself.
所以,直接出拳
So, jab straight. Okay?

砰,砰,砰
不不,不要往外划
No, no, no. No, no roundhouses.
手抬到脸那么高
砰,砰
Keep your hands up by your face.
在河边洗澡喝水的时候
The baboons sit and listen…
狒狒坐下来听
to the hippos’ distinct call…
河马本能的呼唤
as they bathe and drink in the water.
河马非常有攻击性而且难以预料
The hippopotamus is highly aggressive and unpredictable…
可以说是非洲最危险的动物之一
and is among the most dangerous animals in Africa.
但是,他们被环境恶化所威胁
Nevertheless, they are threatened by habitat loss…
人们还需求他们的肉和牙齿
and poaching for their meat and ivory…
冷酒器?不是吧?
Wine coolers? Seriously?
难怪是个弱鸡
Make that 95% puss.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
没事
That’s good.
对大部分人来说能当个弱鸡已经很好了
95% puss is pretty good for most guys these days.
你不能拿那个
You can’t take that.
他们会以为是我拿的
They’ll think I did it.
我们有瓶装水
We have bottled water.
你呆在这
Well, you stay here.
我去车♥库♥找个东西
I got to look for something in the garage.
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
– 找什么? – 我不知道
– Find what? – I don’t know.

No.
这里真冷
It’s cold in here.
你在出汗,爸爸
You’re sweating, Dad.
听我说
Listen…
我得出去一会
I got to run out a sec.
你不会有事的,对吧
You’ll be okay, right?
钥匙在哪
Where are the keys?
我不知道
I don’t know.
要我打电♥话♥吗
Want me to call somebody?

No.
– 去睡吧 – 我想在这陪你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!