– Why don’t you grab it? – All right.
天哪
Oh…Jesus!
我以为我量对了
I thought I had measured it right.
你得在杰克看见前把这烂活全拆了
You got to rip all this shit out before Jack sees it.
全都拆了吗
The whole thing?
对 全都拆了
Yeah, all of it.
用你转速板做垫片 确定两端点
Use your speed square as a spacer and on 2 points…

here …
好了
All right.
一下 两下 三下
Bang bang bang.
-会了吗 -会了
– You got it? – Yeah.
-真的会了吗 -会了
– You got it? – Yeah.
-完成了吗 -只弄好了这一面
– Finally done? – This side, yeah.
天哪 弄得可真丑
Jesus Christ, that’s ugly.
如果你还需要人手 我有个人选
If you need another guy, I know somebody who could use a job.
行 不管是谁 希望他
Yeah. Well, whoever it is, let’s hope he a …
不像你一样蜗牛速度
he’s not as slow as you are.
好吧
Ok.
-他一直都在走音吧 -对
– Does he ever sing on key? – No.
你干什么呢
What are ya doing?
灌醉自己
Ah … Getting drunk.
我把安排取消了 想和你共进午餐
I called out placement to see if you wanted to have lunch.
他们说你最近不常来
They said you hadn’t been coming in much, lately.
-是的 -好几周了
– Oh, yeah. – A couple of weeks now.
可不是吗
No kidding.
小姐
Miss
我送你回家吧 你看怎么样
What do you say, I give you a ride home?
我不能回家
I can’t go home.
劳伦不想让邻居知道我被解雇了
Lauren doesn’t want the neighbors to know I got fired,
所以六点前我不能露面
so I can’t show up until after 6.
她还让我进出都带着公文包
She makes me haul my breifcase back and forth, too.
你看今早的《华尔街日报》了吗
You see the Journal this morning?
他们把去年首席执行官的收入列出来了
They listed how much CEOs made last year.
你知道排第十七位的是谁吗
Do you know who was 17th on the list?
GTX的吉姆·塞林格
Jim Salinger, GTX.
想不想去看电影
Want to go to the movies?
我带你去看日场吧
Take you to the matinee.
我想影院里肯定还有日场
I’m sure they still matinees where
你可以边吃爆米花边喝冷饮边看
you get a bucket of popcorn and a couple of cold
你好 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
你好 小美人
Hi, beautiful.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling at?
今天有位叫弗雷德·蒙德的人
A man called today from Chicago,
从芝加哥打电♥话♥来
Fred Munder.
他说你的简历让他印象深刻
He said he was impressed with your resume
希望你给他打个电♥话♥
and wants you to give him a call.
他的电♥话♥号♥码在那儿
His phone number is over there.
这家伙是猎头
The guy’s a headhunter.
工作地点是在波士顿吧
I thought the job was in Boston.
是在波士顿 我要去波士顿
It is in Boston. I’m going to go there.
经济型连锁酒店
我会在六号♥汽车旅馆落脚
I’m going to stayat Motel 6.
好吧 我会吃得很省
Okay, I’m going to eat very inexpensively.
这次应聘的是市场营销副总裁
The job is a Vice President of Sales and Marketing
需要应聘者具有资深的运输业经验
with extensive experience in transportation. Okay.
我再合适这个职位不过了
This is it. This is me. This is my job.
不会有更合适的了 就是它了
I don’t know what else I can look for. This is the one.
好吧
Okay.
打扰一下 我与弗雷德里克·蒙德有约
Excuse me, I have an appointment with Frederick Munder,
我叫鲍比·沃克
Bob Walker.
-沃克先生 -我是
– Mr Walker. – Yes.
我是简·妮菲 蒙德先生的助理
I’m Jane Newfeld, Mr. Munder’s assistant.
-你好 -你说你与蒙德先生有约
– Hi. – You say you have an appointment.
-是 约在十点 -我这儿没记录
– Yes, at 10. – I don’t see it.
我自己跟蒙德先生约好的 周五十点
I spoke to Mr. Munder myself. So…Friday at 10.
我们两天前通的电♥话♥
We talked 2 days ago.
天哪 他把你排到下周五了 十七号♥
Oh my, he has you down for next Friday, the 17th.
你能下周再来吗
Can you come back next week?
我从波士顿飞过来的
I flew in from Boston.
真是太遗憾了
Oh, I’am so sorry.
我不介意在候客室等着
I don’t mind just sitting in the waiting room.
或者我下午再来
Or I can come back this afternoon,
我是今晚的航♥班♥
my flight does not leave until tonight.
蒙德先生出差去达拉斯了
Mr. Munder is in Dallas on business.
要下周三才能回来
He won’t be bcak ubtil next Wednesday.
抱歉我迟到了 接了个电♥话♥
Sorry I’m late, I got caught on a call.
没事 我点了杯饮品
No problem, I got a drink.
看上去不错 我也点他喝的那个
Looks good. I’ll have what he’s having.
等一下 你点什么
Wait, you know what you want?
我要一份柯布沙拉不加培根
I’ll have the Cobb, no bacon.
我要肋眼牛排 三成熟 配薯条
Rib-eye, medium-rare, with fries.
抱歉我时间很紧
Sorry to rush things,
待会儿得赶回去开一点半的职工大会
I have to run back for a staff meeting at 1:30.
你看上去不错 在减肥吗
You look great, you losing weight?
我把头发染了
Ah, yeah, well, dying my hair.
-最近过得怎么样 -不错
– So, how are you doing? – I’m fine.
寄了很多份简历出去
Sending out a lot of resumes.
你真幸运 不用在里面混了
You’re lucky to be out of it.
听人说你们在招外事部经理
Word on the street is you’re looking for a foreign executive.
是 有推荐的人选吗
Yeah, you have someone to recommend?
有 我怎么样
Yeah … me.
这是国际性的 整天都在飞
It’s international, all travel.
我的海外经验很丰富
I have extensive overseas experience.
这是当然的
Sure, you do.
不介意我问问吧 菲尔你今年多大了
You mind me asking. How old are you Phil?
你不是怕我控诉你强迫职工吧
You’re not worried I’ll sue.
这个工作我不会雇超过三十岁的人
I wouldn’t hire anyone over 30 for the job.
这活儿要人命
It’s a killer.
六周里有五周都在国外
Out of the country 5 out of every 6 weeks.
旅行对我来说不是问题
Well, travel for me is not a problem.
把股票折现了安享晚年去吧
Why don’t you cash it in?
见鬼 要是我就躺沙滩上度假去了
Shit, I would go lie on a beach.
我他妈没钱在沙滩上享受
I can’t afford to go lie on a fucking beach.
我不能推荐你 菲尔
I can’t recommend you for the job, Phil.
他们会在背地里笑话我的
They’d laugh me out of the office.
劳伦很担心你
Lauren is pretty worried about you,
是不是去哪儿围着树转圈去了
has you wrapped around a tree, someplace.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sons of bitches
操♥你♥妈♥
You motherfuckers!
汤姆·布兰迪 美国职业橄榄球星
汤姆·布兰迪年轻力盛时
Tom Brady couldn’t hit that building
从这儿也砸不到对面的建筑
from here on his best day.
莎拉在布朗的学费快到截止日期了
Ooh, Sarah’s tuition for Brown is due.
我写了支票 我付不起房♥贷了
I write the check… I can’t make the mortgage.
-菲尔 我可以…-不 你闭嘴
– Phil, I could… – No, you stop it…

No.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
Do you know the worse part?
世界还在运转
The world didn’t stop …
报社每天早上还是会发行报纸
the newspaper still came every morning,
自动洒水喷头六点自动关闭
the automatic sprinklers shut off at 6,
邻居杰夫每周六还是会洗他的车
Jeff, next door, still washes his car every Sunday.
就算我死了
If my life ended,
也没人会注意到
and nobody noticed.
-鲍比 -什么事
– Hey, Bob. – Yeah.
-老板说可以收工了 -好的
– Boss says it’s quiting time. – All right.
杰克人呢
Where’s Jack?
还在干
Still working.
我不信
Come on, I’m not buying.
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
他正在加班赶工期
He’s working late to meet the completion deadline.
他需要我们帮忙吗
Does he want our help?
他付不了工钱了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!