盖掉那些灰白的头发
get rid of some of that gray.
伙计 我们认识吗
Boy, do we know each other?
你说什么
Excuse me.
你一直在用我的名称呼我
You keep using my first name.
我不是敌人 菲尔
I’m not the enemy, Phil.
你就要六十了 看起来又这很糟糕
You’re pushing 60 and you look like hell.
你的日子会很艰难的
You’re going to have a tough time out there.
能带我去我办公室吗
Could you show me to my office, please?
有窗子 公♥司♥得付额外的钱
A window, the company had to pay extra for that.
那些混♥蛋♥至少该做到这点
The least the pricks could do.
那么 东海岸最牛的销♥售♥员现在如何
So, how’s the best damned salesman on the east coast?
无业中
Unemployed.
是 到处都是失业的
Yeah, a lot of that going around.
这儿穿着很随意吗
Pretty lax around here?
休闲星期五 起源于九十年代的一种职场活动
你应该知道休闲星期五
You should see Casual Fridays.

Well … yeah.
我上星期和你公♥司♥的人谈过
I talked with somebody else from your company last week
我说这个月
and said I going to have to
我还要付另一笔钱
make another payment on that this month.
听着 我知道你想让我做什么
Look, I know what you want me to do,
我可以对你撒谎 说会给你填张支票
I can lie to ya. Tell you that I’m writing you a check,
给你寄过去 你马上就能得到了
and putting it in the mail and you’ll have it right away.
我马上给你填支票 给你寄过去
I’m going to write you a check right now, and put it in mail,
你明天就能得到了 听起来如何
and you’ll have it tomorrow. How does that sound?
妙极了 太棒了 敬请期待
Terrific, outstanding … look forward to it.
美国运通 全球知名金融机构
是哪儿的 美国运通吗
Uh, which one, American Express?
房♥贷
The mortgage.
布莱特问我明晚能不能上班
Brett asked if I could work tomorrow night.
-那是新年前夜 -双倍薪水
– New Year’s Eve. – Double time.
-爸 -什么事
– Dad. – Yeah.
能开车送我去凯尔家吗
Can you drive me over to Kyle’s?
不能 我现在忙 好吗
No, I’m busy now, okay. Come on?
音乐游戏 支持PS系列 Wii X-Box等多种平台
好了 德鲁 你玩《吉他英雄》吧
Come on Drew. Hey, why don’t you play, ah, Guitar Hero?
X-Box 微软开♥发♥的家用游戏主机
《光晕》或者X-Box的游戏
Halo. Or, why don’t you play some X-Box?
鲍比 等等
Bobby, hang on a sec.
德鲁 德鲁
Hey. Drew. Hey! Drew! …
妈的
Damn it.
这家伙怎么回事
What’s with the fucking guy.
东北沿岸正爆发暴风雪
There’s a nor’easter outside.
这小子生气是因为我没开车带他
The kid’s pissed off because I won’t drive
去克图伊特拜访麦特洛克家
him to Cantoit to visit the Matlock’s,
正好在他需要我的时候
right when he wants me to !
-才过完圣诞 -他没有Xbox了
– It’s Christmas … – We don’t have the Xbox anymore.
-为什么 怎么了 -他给回去了
– Why? What happened to it? – He gave it back.
-什么 -他知道我们付不起
– What? – He knew we couldn’t afford it.
他问行不行 我说可以
He asked if he could and I said yes,
他是对的
he’s right.
我们付不起
We can’t afford it.
我需要工作 杰克
I need a job, Jack.
你暂时还不需要那个
I think you won’t be needing that just yet.
工具腰带挺不错
Nice tool belt.
继续搬 鲍比
Keep ’em coming, Bob.
鲍比
Hey, Bobby.
什么事
Yeah.
这次搬两张
Grab 2 this time.
吃午饭了
Lunch.
去哪儿吃
Where we going?
你刚做 所以会长水泡
You’re new, that’s why you’re getting blisters.
谢谢
Thanks.
-拿着 -谢谢
– Here. – Appreciate it.
要下去吃晚餐吗
Want to come down for dinner?
你不想动了
I’ll just stay here.
打死我算了
Just shoot me.
让我看看
Let me see,
我给你拿点阿司匹林
I’ll bring you some aspirin.
我恨你哥 妈的恨死他了
I hate your brother, I fucking hate him.
我想我不能回去了
Do not think I can go back.
你当然能
Sure you can.
太稀了 再加一袋进去
Too thin, add another sack to the mix.
轻松吧 鲍比
Easy work, huh, Bobby?
就像把文件从收件箱移到发件箱一样
Pretty much like moving papers from the in box to the out box.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
好像说了些什么
Eh, hey, didn’t say nothing.
今天有什么计划
What do you have planned today?
没什么
Not much.
爱德和戴蒙邀我们今晚吃饭
Ed and Damon invited us for dinner tonight.
-谁 -一些我的老朋友
– Who? – My old friends.
晚上七点半
At 7:30.
走时带走瓶优质比诺[葡萄酒]吧
Pick up a nice bottle of Pinot when you go out, okay?

Ok.
你好 菲尔·伍德沃德 我
Hi, Phil Woodward. I have a …
登记然后找座位坐下
Sign in and take a seat.
杰克 你听过没
Jack, did you hear that?
他们给了鲍比十二周薪水然后把他解雇了
Bob gets 12 weeks pay and they fucking shitcan him.
我叔叔汤米为电♥话♥公♥司♥工作了十九年
My uncle Tommy worked for telephone company for 19 years.
他们让他下岗了十个月还不给上医保
They laid him off 10 months short of lifetime medical.
四个月后又聘回去
They hire him back like 4 months later
薪水只有之前的一半 不带福利
for half his old wages … no benefits.
-这是什么 -你的工钱
– What is this? – It’s your paycheck.
杰克 里面多了二百
Hey, Jack. There’s an extra 200 in this.
肯定是搞错了 鲍比
Must have made a mistake, Bob.
你会和妹妹在一个房♥间住一阵子
You gonna be all right sleeping in the same room
没关系吧
with your sister for a while?
当然
Sure.
-都睡觉了吗 -是的 老爸
– All tucked in? – Yeah, Dad.
我迫不及待搬出这房♥子
I couldn’t wait to get out of this house.
父母 邻居 教堂
My parents, the neighborhood, church.
我本是要升部门经理的
I was going to be the CEO.
她看起来不错 对孩子很好
This seems nice, good with kids.
她自己有吗
Dooes she have any of her own?
怎么 这事从不怕晚
What? Never too late to start.
你和苏珊六月份能外出一个星期吗
Do you think you and Susan could get away for a week in June?…
马萨诸塞州 杜克斯县
我们去石墙海滩的别♥墅♥
We go to the house out on Stonewall beach.
吉恩 也许吧
Gene, maybe.
一直很忙吗
Are you keeping busy?
对 一直有人让我加入董事会
Yeah, I’ve have been asked to go on a couple Boards.
丹尼克斯 电子设备制♥造♥商和维修服务商
布洛卡 公共设施供应商
丹尼克斯公♥司♥ 布洛卡公♥司♥
Dynex, Brocar…
-你准备去吗 -不知道 我想
– You going to do it? – I do not know, I think I’m…
我想我厌烦了董事会那些事
I think I’m tired of Board rooms.
开家咨♥询♥公♥司♥如何
Why don’t you start a consulting firm?
-是吗 -当然
– Yeah. – Sure.
总有人愿意为老顽固的
There’s always somebody out there willing to pay
的垃圾建议付钱
an opinionated old bastard for some shitty advice.
六月腾出一周如何
So, what do you say to that week in June.
你妈会同意吗
Your mom will be okay?
你们还说话吗
Are you two talking?
她最近很艰难
You’re having a rough time.
她说要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
She’s talking about selling the house.
看 爸爸 我又找到个蛋
Look Daddy, I found another egg.
-麦克呢 -他又被捕了
– Where’s Mike? – He got busted again.
犯了什么事
For what?
酗酒滋事 殴打警官
Drunk and disorderly, assault.
他挥拳打了其中一名警♥察♥
He managed to take a swing at one of the cops,too.
-鲍比 -什么事
– Hey, Bobby. – Yeah.
工具腰袋带过来了吗
You still have your toolbelt?
带了
Yeah.
-把它拿上吧 -好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!