桌子真不错 弗兰
It’s a nice table, Fran.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果事情变得更糟
You know, if things get tough,
这个冬天我一直需要帮工
I can always use some extra help this winter.
比如刷墙吗
Like doing dry wall?
对 有很多工作
Yeah, it’ll be lots of work.
我们有四千平方英尺的墙
We’ve got 4,000 sq ft. Gutting the place …
谢了 杰克 但我不需要
Thanks, Jack, but I don’t …
尤其不想去砸钉子
exactly see myself pounding nails. You know.
还是要感谢你
Appreciate it.
你老公真牛气
Your husband is such a dick.
高盛公♥司♥正尽职尽责地为利普顿评估
Goldman Sachs is doing due diligence for Lipton…
斯科特和阿普斯正四处找人
Scott & Arps is snooping around for somebody,
也许就是莫斯科外的联盟
maybe, Allied out of Moscow.
他们最高能付是多少
What is the top price they’ll pay?
根据市值来看是每股一百
According to market value at 100
那我们要让股票涨到一百零二
All right, so we need to get the stock to 102.
那就是每股涨十七美元
That’s 17 more a share.
是的 我可以增股 诺亚
Yeah, I can add, Noah.
我们本来就面临
We’re already in danger
失掉四分之一控制权的危险
of missing our quarterly.
如果还愚蠢地继续损失股权 我们…
If we’re fooling around and miss our numbers again, we…
不 我们没必要让它涨到一百
No, we don’t need to get the stock to 100.
我们让它在九十几并呈现上涨的趋势
we get in the mid 90s and show a positive trend.
我们怎样才能刺♥激♥股票价格上涨
How can we supposed to boost the share price again?
挺高效率 降低成本
Increased efficiencies lowering costs …
再大幅裁员
More downsizing.
设想我们做这种蠢事
Suppose we try that stunt again
而股价却停留在九十几
and the stock stalls at 90.
增加市值不是蠢事
Increasing market value isn’t a stunt.
我们至少要考虑一个备选方案
We should as least consider alternatives.
卖♥♥掉保健部怎么样
How about selling the health care group?
什么
What!
也许利普顿是对的
Maybe Lipton’s right.
吉恩 拜托
Gene, come on,
保健部是唯一显示增长的部门
health care is the only division exhibiting any growth.
我不会拆散公♥司♥
I’m not breaking up the company.
那好 把新总部大楼卖♥♥掉怎样
All right, how about selling the new headquarters building?
我们需要那地方
We’re going to need that space.
如果继续裁员 就用不着了
Not if we keep firing people, we’re not.
我不会卖♥♥新大楼
I’m not selling the new building!
找人力部让他们开始做
Get a hold of Human Resources have them start making up a list
新一轮裁员名单
for another round of downsizing.
吉姆 等等 吉姆
Jim … Wait a minute, Jim.
让我和他单独说几句
Can you guys give us a minute?
你想我怎样 完全按你说的做吗
What do you want me to do… parrot back everything you say?
我总是对你直言不讳
I’ve always told you what I thought.
无论对错 但这肯定是错的
Right or wrong. And this … is wrong.
我开会要迟到了
I’m late for a meeting.
我们付不起下月的房♥贷了
I’m not going to be able to meet the mortgage next month.
我和布里吉特谈了
I talked to Bridget.
她认为如果我们把价格降得够低
She thinks if we price the house low enough, …
也许八十五万能卖♥♥出去
we’ll be able to get as much 850 thousand for it.
低于我们购买♥♥时的价格吧
That’s less than when we got it?
别管我们多少钱买♥♥的了
It doesn’t matter how much we got in it.
房♥贷三周后就提利率了
The mortgage resets in three weeks.
最后房♥子会失去赎回权而被拍卖♥♥
We’ll end up in foreclosure.
我们会没钱再买♥♥座房♥子
We won’t have enough money to put down on another house.
只靠我的薪水
We’re not going to be able
我们不可能再成功申请房♥贷
to qualify for another house on just my salary.
好吧
Okay.
我们最后会住哪儿 在公园扎帐篷吗
Where do we end up, pitch a tent in the park?
-对 -好吧
– Yeah. – Okay.
我们可以搬去你父母那儿
We can move in with your folks.
-不行 -他们有两间多的卧室
– No. – They have 2 extra two bedrooms.
麦琪 我们不能和父母住一起
Maggie, we’re not living with my parents.
只是暂时的
It would just be temporary.
我死也不去
I choose death. I opt for death.
不去 除非我先杀了我自己
No, I’d have to kill myself, first.
杰克那天为你提供了份工作
Jack offered you a job the other day
你却一口回绝了
and you shut him down pretty hard.
你能想象吗 我给你哥打工
Can you imagine that? Me, working for your brother?
他只是想帮上忙
Just trying to help.
怎么帮 让我刷墙吗
How, by letting me hang drywall?
你又可以练回强健的身材
You’re in great shape.
满手老茧 皮肤黝黑
Calluses, tan.
在大冬天吗
In the middle of winter.
扛那些笨重的木材
You’ve got big broad shoulders…
使你的肩膀厚实宽广
from carrying all that heavy lumber.
我还得早起 宝贝
I have to wake up early, baby.
鲍比·沃克不停地给我打电♥话♥
Bobby Walker keeps leaving me messages.
我助手觉得他疯了
My assistant thinks he’s psychotic.
她想申请限制令
She wants to get a restraining order.
你最近肯定不好过
I’m sure you’ve gotten worse.
你觉得怎样
So what do you think?
圣诞出去滑雪一两天
Get away for a day or two of skiing at Christmas?
不知道 到时候看看
I do not know, I’ll have to see.
他让你开始做那份新名单了吗
Have they got you started on that new list, yet?
开会时我也在 萨莉
I was at the meeting, Sally.
-昨天 -多少
– Yesterday. – How many?
-多少 -五千
– How many? – Five thousand.
这次解雇的标准是什么
Well, what is the criteria for getting canned this time?
格里·亨特胖了几磅
Gerry Hunt’s put on a few pounds.
也许我们该辞退他
Maybe, we should let him go.
我还听说吉尔·卡特有癌症
And I hear Jill Carter has cancer.
我们可以在她身上省不少保险费
We could save a bundle on her insurance premiums.
萨莉
Sally.
等等 百万富翁俱乐部
Hey, millionaire boys club?
计划进行得怎样了
How’s the plotting going?
你还在财富五百强名单上吗
Are you still safe on the top of Fortune 500 list?
工作找得怎样了 鲍比
How’s you’re job search going, Bobby?
实际上不错 很好 到处都有
Good actually. Real good. They’re out there.
康纳斯先生 你们在第一球区
Mr. Conners, you’re groups on for the first tee.
-也许我该先和你来? -走吧
– I can play with you? – Come on.
沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
能和你单独说几句吗
Can I speak to you for a moment?
到底是怎么回事
Hey, what the hell’s going on?
我在俱乐部被赶出球场了
I got thrown off the course at the club.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
我们十月后就没交过会费吗
We haven’t paid the dues since October?
很多费我都没交
I haven’t paid a lot of things.
我他妈就像个赖账的
I look like a fucking deadbeat!
这是真的 鲍比
This is real, Bobby, okay.
真实地发生在我们身上
This is happening … to us.
你到处闲逛
You are wandering around
沉浸在高尔夫的迷梦中
like you’re in some sort of a daze when playing golf?
或清洗你的保时捷吗
Or, getting your Porche detailed.
麦琪 我得像成功人士才行
Maggie, I need to look successful.
我不能像那些拿着简历的废物
I can’t look like another asshole with a resume.
你就是拿着简历的废物
You are just another asshole with a resume!
我从我的薪水支票中补上
I can make a check for the balance.
-取消了吧 -不
– Cancel it. – No.
-我们付不起 -不行
– We can’t afford it. – No.
俱乐部的事我是该和跟你说的
I should have been honest with you about what the club …
但你也没和我说实话
but you haven’t been honest with me.
我们不需要这个 是吧
We don’t need this, right?
也许我们可以搞个清♥仓♥出♥售♥
I think we could have a little rummage sale.
你得去找份工作 什么都行
You need to get a job. Any job.
我一人撑不下 鲍比
I can’t do this alone, Bobby.
我知道 再玩高尔夫
I know. I’m out there play

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!