and install his damn Board.
但是吉姆不会不战而降
But Jim’s not going to give up without a fight.
我想他肯定已经派人出去
I’m sure he’s already got someone out there
发生敌意并购时 解救目标公♥司♥的第三方人士或公♥司♥
寻找”白衣骑士”了
looking for a ‘white knight’.
基茨或者罗伯茨 那些大亨
Keets, maybe Roberts, somebody with deep pockets.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
多讲讲制♥造♥型资产的资产折旧
Tell me more about capital depreciation to manufacturing assets.
公事
Office.
三点半高级职员开会
Senior staff at 3:30.
延期
Reschedule.
-不行 -下周二再吃午饭怎么样
– I can’t. – How about lunch again next Tuesday?
可以
I don’t think not.
请转约翰·斯科特
John Scott, please.
鲍比·沃克
Bob Walker.
不 他不认识我
No, he doesn’t know me.
优美科 全球领先的专业金属化学品供应商
优美科公♥司♥的迈克·塔博特推荐我来的
Mike Talbot recommended me from Unicore.
他说盖勒先生
He said that Mr. Geller may
可能缺一名资深销♥售♥
have an opening for a senior sales associate.
好吧 太糟糕了
Okay, that’s too bad.
没事
That’s okay,
我不是第一次听到这话了 再见
it’s not the first time I’ve heard it. Goodbye.
北大西洋的钻油工人每小时薪金六十五块
$65 an hour for oilrig workers in the North Atlantic …
每周再给一千块奖金
another thousand a week
前提是你拿到深海潜水员证书
if you’ve got your deep sea diver certification.
不是人人都有吗
Doesn’t everybody?
我去年在游戏里拿到了
I got mine last year at the “Y”.
梅花六放红桃七那里
6 of clubs on the 7 of hearts…
请接萨莉·威尔考克
Sally Willcocks, please.
建筑工人 危险废物处理员 飞机技师
Construction, hazardous waste removal, aircraft mechanic…
天哪 我可是有博士学位的人
Thank God, I got my Doctorate, huh.
是萨莉在听电♥话♥吗 我是鲍比·沃克
Hey, is she in, it’s Bob Walker calling.
他又打她电♥话♥了
He’s calling her again.
你好 萨莉 我是鲍比·沃克
Hi, Sally. Bob Walker.
谢谢你没回复我的电♥话♥
Uh, thanks for not return any of my calls.
如果你回我电♥话♥我
If you do return my call,
我想知道你为什么毫无征兆地辞退我
I would love know why you fired me … without any notice,
你个蠢婊♥子♥
you fucking cowardly bitch.
天哪 我知道她为什么从不回复你了
Gee… I know why she never calls you back.
但骂得很爽
This feels good, though.
暴躁鬼 该走了
You know what, Hefe? It’s quiting time.
该走了吗 这才三点半
Quiting time? It’s 3:30?
我只能承受这么多拒绝
I can only take so much rejection.
我渴了 谁跟我去 科纳尔来吗
I’m thirst. Who’s coming? Conal?
-好 何乐而不为 我也去
– Sure, why not? – I’m in.
你们也去的话 一定是个好主意
Well, if you two are going, it’s going to be good.
多少
How much?
一共增长了三点八个百分点
The CC finally says 3.8 percent.
他只是在抬高我们的股票价
He’s just trying to boost our stock.
让它每股涨十美元
Get’s it up 10 a share,
然后就提走数亿资金
he walks away with a couple hundred million.
他的目标可不是几亿美元
He wants more than a couple hundred million,
他想要整个公♥司♥
he wants the company.
我们的股价还是太低
Our share price is still too low …
这会让我们成为诱人的目标
it’s making us a very tempting target.
保罗 你的办公室在这儿
Paul, your office is over there.
整个法律部的吗
All for legal?
不是 只是我们五个人的
No, this is just for the five of us.
财务总监的办公室
CFO’s office…
戴维 诺亚 你们的在这儿
David, Noah, you are over here.
会议室 私人餐厅
Conference room, private dining,
浴室 体育馆 厨房♥
bathrooms with showers, gym, kitchen.
吉恩 过来
Gene, come here.
这儿是你的
This is you.
别太兴奋 我的办公室会大很多
Now, don’t get too excited. My office is going to be much bigger.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-漂亮至极 -太棒了
– Beautiful! – This is amazing!
大型落地窗
Floor to ceiling glass …
帮我一下
Hey, help me.
-你需要帮忙吗 -是的
– Help you? You need Help? – Yes
-你怎么样了 -你喝酒了吗
– How are you? – You smell like a brewery.
德鲁在干什么
What’s Drew doing?
-等你 -为什么等我
– Waiting for you. – Me? Why?
他很担心你
He’s worried about you.
-好 等等我 -好
– Okay. Wait up! – Okay.
怎么了 小朋友
What’s going on out here, Bud?
我不是小孩子 我能面对事情
I’m not a baby. I can handle stuff.
我失去了工作
I lost my job.
你以为发生什么了
What did you think it was?
也许是你和妈妈之间
You and mom, maybe.
我和你妈妈很好
Me and mom are all right.
你会找到另一份的吧
You’ll get another one, right?

Yeah.
你不必为我担心 知道吗
Hey, you don’t have to worry about me, okay?
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你不必担心 我是你♥爸♥
You don’t have to worry. I’m your Dad.
一切都会好起来的
It’ll be fine, okay?
利普顿加快了他在GTX的内战的步伐
Lipton stepped up his campaign for changes at GTX.
他发信给股东
issuing a letter to shareholders
指控高管管理不善
accusing executives of mismanagement.
-这是什么意思 -情况很坏
– What does it all mean? – Nothing good.
有事吗 菲尔
Do you need something, Phil?
我们失去了皇家加勒比的船
We lost Royal Caribbean.
把蔓越莓酱拿过来
Bring the cranberry jelly.
-我帮你拿 -谢谢
– Let me help you with that. – Thank you.
好了
Okay.
-杰克 生意怎么样了 -生意
– How’s business, Jack? – Business?
我们在洛克布里得到了大修工程
Well, we got a big renovation in Rocksbury,
就在我们去年翻修的房♥子隔壁
next to the house we did last year.
九月份竣工就能得到可观的报酬
And a nice bonus when I finish by September.
如果你九月份能完成
If you finish by September.
你准备安装管道的时候通知我
Whenever you’re ready to plumb the place, give me a call.
科勒 卫浴洁具零售商
-我在科勒有人 -好
– I’ve got a special on Kohler. – Good.
鲍比 工作如何了
How’s work Bobby?
很好 杰克
Good, Jack.
每天比在曼谷帮人缝网球鞋
Got any more dollar a day Laotian preschoolers …
的老挝童工挣得多
to stitch tennis shoes for you in Bangkok.
我在制♥造♥业 杰克
I’m in manufacturing, Jack.
老挝童工一天赚的
The dollar a day Laotian preschooler…
还不够换柴油机的螺丝钉
isn’t tall enough to turn the screws on diesel engines.
那天我在《环球时报》上
You know, I was reading about
上看到你们公♥司♥的塞林格了
your guy Salinger in the Globe the other day.
你现在能读报了吗 真棒
Now do you read, now? Good.
只看得懂一点
Only small words.
报上说他去年的年薪是
Ya, said he,…said he won 700
GTX工人平均工资的七百倍
times what the average GTX worker made last year.
你怎么看
What do you think,
塞林格的工作比
Salinger works 700 times harder than
焊工往油轮上钉热铆钉一整天
a welder pounding hot rivets
要辛苦七百倍吗
into a tanker hull all day?
我们念祈祷词吧
Why don’t we say Grace
这样孩子们就可以开动了
so the kids can start?
好 卡森 你来说好吗
Okay, Carson, would do the honors?
感谢上帝赐予我们食物
Dear God, thank you for the food
让我们在感恩节欢聚一堂
and for letting us be together on Thanksgiving,
保佑我们幸福平安
and for everyone being okay.
并且请帮助我爸早日找到工作
And, please help my dad find a job …
这样他就不会一直不开心 阿门
So he won’t be unhappy all the time. Amen.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!